It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Well,,,sometimes when you get piss ant countries who play hard ball and constantly make threats,,, S__T happens,,,,

Get over it,,,, or bend over for the clerics....

Have a nice day....

M

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by MollyATS

my apology is to the people who will likely be killed due to our un-just, un-constitutional, and greed-provoked attack ... an attack that will kill typical, normal, everyday people like myself.

I am no fan of what Iran does in many ways and I am DEFINITELY not a fan of Islam.

I am a fan of people.... and hate to see innocent people die so a few others can make money and feel powerful.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 02:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Some of you tend to put words in my mouth???

Iran has many wonderful people,,,I dont hate them.

Why say sorry when we have'nt done crap yet,,and I highly doubt we will..

Not going to do any of you any good crying about this behind your keyboard..

Have a good one...

M

edit on 4-1-2012 by MollyATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyATS
reply to post by victor7

Well,,,sometimes when you get piss ant countries who play hard ball and constantly make threats,,, S__T happens,,,,

Have a nice day....

M

Yes, so very true. 9/11 anyone?

More to come!

T

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MollyATS
reply to post by victor7

Have a nice day....

M

with an attitude like that, the war needs to be brought to your bedroom. only then people like you will understanding that 's___t' that happens in war is real nasty.

this is very necessary because american people elect leaders who go out and do things to innocent people of other countries. it is as if they get some sort of orgasmic high from inflicting harm on other countries. the responsibility of american people does not end with the election of their leaders.

until the american households are made to be held responsible for the actions of their leaders, this world will be under 'evil belligerence' of the neocons and innocent vulnerable people of other nations will suffer.

162,000 iraqis died as a result of american attack in 2003. that is equal to 3 hiroshima bombs dropped on iraq. the only difference is it all played out in a slow motion. pathetic!

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

Whats your point???

That I dont apologize to a fictious action that has not happened yet?

What happens if Iran pulls the trigger first??
I'm sure you would be just fine and ok with that.
Alot of you anti-west clan would hide behing your wife if a robber broke into your house.

This threads about Iran,,,...

As for Iraq,,a majority of us all know it was a blunder... more to the fact with the occupation and trying to rebulid them.
Guess S__T happens when dictaors shoot at planes in a UN nations no fly zone..,,or in international waters..
I'm sure we got Russian/Chines subs off our coast in international waters...
Do we have the right to shoot them??? NO....

Maybe it's a good thing,, incase Iran starts something ,,we dont have 2 nut case regimes to deal with.
Who gets most of Iraq's oil also????

Yes,,its sad and should'nt be war ,,and deaths of children and women and good men....
Russia tried the same thing but didnt have a credit card at the time.,,most us would be sucking on a commie sucker and would'nt even be here having this conversation either....

Iran should be happy with us after taking out Iraqi regime and I'm sure they are...
And hope to take Iraq over also slowly...

China and Russia know Iran is a ticking time bomb.
China gots a good thing going and I'm sure there's ""Behind closed doors" secret meetings with them...

Iran will make the mistake in my opinion if anything happens...
I have no problem with them having peacefull nucleur power,, but their(regime)with constant threats over and over again cause concern!!!!

I despise the regime there..
Does that mean we should start a war=NO..

Be a big mistake if they take a shot at us!!!!

Iran is a beautifull country,, with lots great people who don't want no trouble...
But the regime is a different story.
Their a goverment unto themselves...

The OP would be an infedel on his post the way clerics would see it....

I wish we didnt need oil and pray the day when we(the world) dont,,,,,

That will make them even more dangerous when that/if that happens...

Takes 2 to tango also,,,what about their corrupt regimes who sell the oil and give very little back to the people??

There whole goverment/dictorships have gotton 1000's of billions of dollars...
And we did all the tech work and hardware....

No,,Im not going to say sorry to Iran for a fiction type post,,,and we are not going to bomb them,,most in Israel also agree..
I say again,,unless they shoot first...

Call me stupid,,,I dont care....

Im young and dumb and not anti American!!!!

Rather be here, than have sick clerics control my life....

Have a good day...

Molly

edit on 4-1-2012 by MollyATS because: some spelling,,probly missed much more,,,,smile

edit on 4-1-2012 by MollyATS because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by apacheman

Apacheman, I believe the OP was referring to the AH-64 Apache, an attack helicopter employed by the US, UK and several other countries.

Not the actual Apache population.

Just thought you should know so you don't get upset

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Well written and remarkably concise...until I read the ending sentence. These people are nothing like us. The barbaric behaviors, by which are driven from a deep rooted and well taught system of hate can not be compared. We, the American public, are still overwhelmingly unconcerned with the direction that our nation is heading and one can only suspect that the lack of willingness to seek and find valid information with respect to those who seek our demise, that being our (...shall I say it...?) enemies. It is unfortunate that history can attest to ignorance being the frontrunner of diaspora and genocide.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Spam removed by admin
edit on Jan 5th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Venkmen55

thanks for the compliments, however my league is different!

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Spam removed by admin
edit on Jan 5th 2012 by Djarums because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 6 2012 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The only thing that is going to happen if you attack Iran is that you will simply destroy yourselves, so no apology is required.

Mahmoud Ahmedinajad

edit on 6-1-2012 by kindred because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I sign this too - because our UK government is just the same.
Forcing its will on other countries like Iraq and afghanistan - under the guise of "freedom" for these places when they are slowly removing the freedoms of people back at home. Such sad irony.

I echo peoples statements - it is not the citizens that stand by these actions - but unlike America I suspect that the british people will not stand for us to be dragged into another war that is not ours...and just not necessary. We saw the simmering undercurrent when things have got a bit raucous last year and with other protests as well.

I would love to see us remove ALL our troops from these countries - and just let people get on with their lives, and let us citizens get on with ours, without people wondering if their relatives are coming home in a body bag whilst out "defending" this country against an attack that we are simply not under.

I always wondered if we did that, just withdraw - we would find these countries no longer harbor such hatred for our western world...

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Oh Boo Hoo, don't you understand that there are people in places like Iran that want to kill us because we're
not like them??? We're not Muslim, we have too many things, we eat too much, we're too educated, and it goes on and on.

The Taliban want to kill us because we don't want them taking over a country, killing half of the people, and returning the country to the 7th century. What about what they do to their Women? Oh and what do you think about a 40 year old man marrying a 10 or 12 year old girl and raping her for 2 or 3 days after their
"Wedding"??? Get the picture, Yet???

And Yes, we try to protect the suppliers of our oil. BECAUSE we DO NOT have a substitute for oil. We deal with people everyday that we don't like, don't trust, and would like to kill us Except for our Dollars. Do you know that there are countries that are thinking of ways to keep us from being sold Middle East oil? Everyone in those little piss ant countries are trying to get to us EVERYDAY. And, when they are not able to get to us they stick out their hands and they are our BEST FRIENDS until the Sun rises the next day and it begins again.

So, Mr. and Mrs. "let's do the right thing" you need to WAKE UP. The World is a very dangerous place and things are not always what they seem to be. Is that "nice Arab Man" at the Convience store smiling at you thinking that you're a good person or is he laughing to himself about the day "his people" take over the U.S. and he gets to cut off your head?

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Word!

posted on Jan, 14 2012 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by victor7
until the american households are made to be held responsible for the actions of their leaders, this world will be under 'evil belligerence' of the neocons and innocent vulnerable people of other nations will suffer.

So, according to you, American civilian must die for anything the government does?

Right.
That makes alot of sense.

Originally posted by victor7
162,000 iraqis died as a result of american attack in 2003. that is equal to 3 hiroshima bombs dropped on iraq. the only difference is it all played out in a slow motion. pathetic!

The US is responsible for the insurgents that set off a car bomb and murder innocent Iraqi women and children, huh?

You're a no-go at this station.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by victor7

You so know about Russian mentality much? I live in Russia, and I can describe a situation from within. I use the automatic translator, therefore I am sorry, if something is incorrectly written.
In the Russian government it is a lot of gangsters and simply unscrupulous people who think only of own enrichment. They steal money and destroy own country. The government seldom operates in interests of the people and the property most part is concentrated in hands of small group of people which want only money.
The characteristic Russian people are ready to die for our Motherland. And I don't advise to come here to soldiers of the NATO. Yes, now here many rotten people who don't understand that occurs in the world and trust mass-media. But even they will fight, if somebody comes to be at war with us. And we not so value our lives if it is a question of life of our relatives.
We can't affect actions of our government, also as well as you, the problem consists in it. And in our government there are groups which submit to orders of the same people which supervise activity of your government.

I concern those few Russian which know that ordinary Americans - good people, only in comparison with Russian very trustful. We in one boat, and God grant that it hasn't sunk by means of creatures who conduct it on rocks.
edit on 16-1-2012 by j10r2 because: addition

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by pistolerooo

You watch TV too much. To people in other countries it is absolutely indifferent, who you are and how do you live. If your government didn't pry worldwide, people wouldn't hate the USA. It is interesting, whether you know, what acts of terrorism have been organized on September, 11th not by terrorists? The same as also acts of terrorism in Russia. Nobody thirsts your blood. It is inspired to you by a small group of financiers and manufacturers of the weapon which as a result receive your consent to new war.
Even I understand it, though I live in Russia.

Dear visitors of a forum if you didn't watch a film "Spirit of the age" (or "Zeitgeist: The Movie" in original ), very much I advise. There a lot of interesting to those who doesn't know how the system works.

posted on Jan, 16 2012 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Well said bro. And Australia's got the same thing on its mind, because we follow America into every stupid self-destructive war it mongers because we as a people are also too ignorant and scared to stand up for ourselves. Our own prime minister blatantly admits that the things we allow America to do on our soil, and on foreign soil, is allowed simply because we need a guardian more than we need a superpower enemy.

But what the prime minister, the governments, the companies of the world don't understand is that its subjects, its people, do not feel this way. And the ones that do are simply drones now, successfully brain-washed by the men who profit from waste.

But us, every day people, we're all the f**king same and we all just want peace and quiet to raise our families in. We understand that an injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere. We're all victims of this war, regardless of what side we're on. But we're also the reason why this war machine and economy exist at all, because it cannot function without our consent. Which begs the question, how long, and what will it take, until we withdraw our consent?

People don't kill people, ideas do. And if all we are is the sum of our thoughts, then what does that make you?

posted on Jan, 17 2012 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by victor7

'With that mentality of 'i praise and admire my enemy even if he slaps my kid', very little reaction is to be expected from the Russians.'
- ?? Are you all right, buddy? )) Do you really want to know all the truth about Russia and Russians? Or, may be, you prefer to stay within the comfortable world full of your own strange illusions? It's time to make your own choice. You and other American people can ask me about my country and my people. I'm not a politician, never been a communist, I'm only a strong Siberian guy, salesman, like a some of you.
Do you want to know the main thing about Russians?
That is our TRACTION TO THE JUSTICE. And sooner or later we'll fight for it again. No more rotten lying world.
Will you, Americans, stand side by side?

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26 >>

join