It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 24
<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 12:43 AM
link   
The OP is soft!

I do not apologize for anything my country does overseas!

Why?

It is because I know WHAT EVER they are doing over-seas it is in the United States best interest.

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, oh well.

We will put Iran on smash and keep it moving across the eastern hemisphere until we get to North Korea and then decimate them too!

The mighty eagle will forever be triumphant!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Nicely said & I couldn't agree more.

Unfortunately, just look at a few of the posts by what you'd suppose are "enlightened" folks on here. Just more brainwashed war-mongering. And, if you really want to be sickened, read a few on the "US Navy will be destroyed in Hormuz" thread. Just a bunch of flag-waving, racist chest-thumping. We're doomed.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by maestromason

Nothing would warm my heart more this holiday season that to see a couple of U.S. carriers and a couple of dozen other U.S. warships at the bottom of the Persian Gulf

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hillarie

Their leader is no more insane than ours is. By actions, I'd say that the Iranian leader is far more stable.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   

I'm ashamed to be associated with people like you.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

No, we only speak for decency. That, and the fact that it's nearly impossible to wash all the blood off our hands from people like you who blindly serve their corporate masters (and, even worse, generations and generations of them).

I call you exactly what you are: Arrested adolescents. Inadequate. Murderers.

"To my mind, to kill in war is not a whit better than to commit ordinary murder." (Albert Einstein, 1952)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:20 PM
link   
+1 my condolences, for what it is worth.
(from the people to the people)
not including political regimes
edit on 1-1-2012 by PrecisionX because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Don't think you will be so adventurous when the mushroom clouds
are rising above American cities

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by LocalHero

Nothing would warm my heart more this holiday season that to see a couple of U.S. carriers and a couple of dozen other U.S. warships at the bottom of the Persian Gulf

For your own health, I'd suggest you cease using computers.

You do not fathom their capabilities. Imagine if some Admiral read your post and used your computers wifi card to pulsate a signal to give you cancer? Maybe your LCD screen has hidden UV Light LED's they kick on and give you skin cancer on your face.

You're not anonymous, the internet was created for DOD. Not you.

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Pervius

Admiral using his powers to induce cancer upon a civilian internet forum blogger...............is very similar to all the NATO nations joining their might and attacking countries like Serbia and Libya. Stooping that low Is all you all are worth!

Don't despair American boy! global vibrations are sounding different this time and soon any reckless move will bring 'war' into your bedroom directly..............not by some CNN cable trick or internet monitor glow factor.

ps: you are evil!

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Pervius

For your own health, I'd suggest you cease using computers.

You do not fathom their capabilities. Imagine if some Admiral read your post and used your computers wifi card to pulsate a signal to give you cancer? Maybe your LCD screen has hidden UV Light LED's they kick on and give you skin cancer on your face.

You're not anonymous, the internet was created for DOD. Not you.

Yes, I am extremely anonymous...I have been a very weighty ghost in the machine since I have been born. Your scare tactics do not compute for I know all about the RF spectrum.

What is my name?

xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx
=
an ICANN assigned IP address
=
addressable numeric ISP user account w/ BW usage and addressable traffic *statistics readily available
=
addressable person(first name, middle, last name, SS#, ect)
=
a physical housing address for previously said ISP user account

Ohhh I am scared! Been scared all my life that is why I am so successful in my life and business dealings.

You picked the wrong one my friend. As an official member of the cDc I must excuse your ignorance and continue my journey.

edit on 1-1-2012 by maestromason because: *correction

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 07:10 PM
link   

I'm ashamed to be associated with people like you.

May I ask just exactly what are the ties that we have?

posted on Jan, 1 2012 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by maestromason

We will put Iran on smash and keep it moving across the eastern hemisphere until we get to North Korea and then decimate them too!

The mighty eagle will forever be triumphant!

As long as it keeps to it's 60 odd year policy of attacking under developed countries. Don't get me wrong, I'm very pro western and I know that for the most part those countries were looking for trouble, but the invincibility of the U.S is an illusion. If it went up against any wealthy developed technologically advanced country it would be a different story and would have a casualty figure not seen since WW2. Your DOD knows this as do all world strategist.

Just saying.
edit on 1-1-2012 by steveknows because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Good Lord, man. You cannot possibly mean what you say! Have you no shame?

The fact of the matter is that if Iran's fanatical leadership decides to attempt to close the Straits of Hormuz to international trade and commercial traffic, it will be in violation (once again) of international law and will absolutely lose it's navy and it's air force. It will not simply be the United States devastating Iran's military machine, but the majority of the world's nations who depend upon the free navigation of the Persain Gulf.

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by rigel4

Don't think you will be so adventurous when the mushroom clouds
are rising above American cities

Mushroom clouds over our cities. Not going to happen. You are delusional.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:45 AM
link   
Why do you get on all _s or kneel in sorrow when we have'nt done Jack yet????
Each to their own on their opinions ,,,but their clerics/regime has some sickness to it as well.
The whole world has corruption.
Theres alot inside Iran who Hate to death their leaders as well...
Well????,,,at least you got it off your shoulders and hopefully feel better...

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 11:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Tsk tsk. Way to overshoot your mark. If you have read any of my posts in the past you would know that I have plenty of first-hand knowledge on the topic of war (as a matter of fact I think we've had this discussion before). I'm sorry you can't accept the truth (didn't know getting tagged qualified as "doing great things."), but, the fact is, war sucks. I respect anyone who has experienced war and come out the other side, so long as they do not maintain their false notions of honour, sacrifice and the rest of the bullspit they spout to bolster recruiting numbers. You need to realise that my grandfathers fought in that same war and they never spoke of it. If I didn't know any better, I would say you come from a long line of glory hounds. Oh ya, btw I think believing your nation's propaganda qualifies as being easily manipulated, not refuting it. Funny how your name is Corruptionexposed, yet you are somehow not aware of the realities of war.

Well said, I think those of us that really know firsthand about the world should ignore children like Corruptionexposed..... his avatar says it all, just a cowardly little furries lover (pretty tough looking avatar!! LOL!)
He enjoys trying to make us think he is intelligent buy (if he went to school) simply mimicking his liberal teachers! Just a puppet that can be easily led around.
I think it excites him to communicate to those that will be protecting him when the SHTF!
I am through with him.
edit on 3-1-2012 by wulff because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 03:26 PM
link   
reply to post by wulff

Not to mention falsely insinuating military service. Anyone that I knew from the military would NEVER come right out and act the way he did in that post. "Oh I bet you don't know what a bullet sounds like as it rushes by your head!!!" Ya I don't think that needs any commentary lol.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 04:34 PM
link   
OP,,,

No offense...

You should make an apology to the clerics and the regime as well?????

Lets hear it????

Maybey the last presidential hopefull can hear it as well?????????????

HUH?????

LOL,,not a chance being under house Im-prisoned......not allowed contact with no one.....

The regime there would laugh at this thread....

hope you have a ----- day...

M

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by MollyATS

imprisonment or house arrest should not be the basis of attack on Iran. who the hell is US/UK/NATO or anyother nation or foreign entity to tell Iran what to do with its constitution and plans for various industries including energy needs or for that matter a decision to produce a nuclear weapon for self defense.

looking at the trend in last 20 year, although i can go much back farther, the main terrorism culprit on this green earth has been """""""""the usa and its allies like pakistan, saudi arabia and others"""""""""""". iran has been pretty quiet in this pursuit except for some retaliatory acts against its adversaries.

btw, what did you guys get after blowing up 1Trillion dollars in Iraq? Sure did feed some ego of your drunkard former president and some other small crap to button on your bosoms.
edit on 3-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-1-2012 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

<< 21  22  23    25  26 >>

join