Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 23
<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by JohhnyBGood

I'm not attacking the source (yet), but do you have a secondary source that can support these claims? I'm not expecting an exact match, but some similar numbers from another source would make your post seem less like propaganda and maybe more like a decent contribution.

I'm sure I can find sources that will contradict your numbers, but you will just shoot them down.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by wulff
If you are any indication of how the future of Americans are, we are in great shape, a nation of cowardly sheep... no, I agree you probably are a kid living in your mom's basement hiding behind your computer!
Tell us (like you were asked) what have you done for this country besides complain?
I think my family has a lot of stock in this country, my relative came over here from Germany as a Hessian solder, decided he wanted to be free so became a solder in Washington's Army. I had 2 relatives die at Gettysburg fighting for the Union and my dad died from complications to injuries in the Battle of the Bulge. I served in the USAF so many of my relatives has died for people like you, who if I'm not mistaken called me a "warmonger" because I served my country!
Now, what have you done?

Just ignore all the “warmonger” stuff. You have to understand that ATS has its share of people like him who have no respect for veterans. It shouldn’t be surprising considering the fact that only @ 8% of Americans has ever served. It seems like all the pseudo intellectuals find it trendy to diss on the military; it’s all they hear in the groups they frequent.

No worries!!

They are a small minority who thinks they speak for the country…but they don’t!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by playswithmachines
I see our brave marines are continuing the 'war on terror' by blowing a stray dog to bits.
These people have been turned into psychopaths, er, trained soldiers.
These sicko's will eventually come back to the states.
Would you have one of these nutters live next door to you?

WE’RE HERE!!!!!!

You’ll wish I was your neighbor when the SHTF!!

You little children cry about people criticizing OWS for the actions of a few bad apples but you’re quick to do it when it’s something you believe!!

You’re misinformed, bro!! That’s all!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Is being a war vet an automatic meal ticket in your opinion?

I have family who are serving, and I despise what they do. It's nothing personal.

How dare people not automatically bow down to those who protect our "freedoms"?

If you say people should be proud of war vets, I say we should be ashamed of them, I say this with a brother who was wounded in Afghanistan protecting opium fields. My grandfather liberated France...I'm glad he's not alive to see that everything he fought for was completely utterly evil.

It deserves no respect, no matter the sacrifice they endured.

I admire your gullibility to join and having good intentions but no way no how do I respect what you've done.
edit on 30-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed
reply to post by seabag

I have family who are serving, and I despise what they do. It's nothing personal.

If you say people should be proud of war vets, I say we should be ashamed of them, I say this with a brother who was wounded in Afghanistan protecting opium fields. My grandfather liberated France...I'm glad he's not alive to see that everything he fought for was completely utterly evil.

I admire your gullibility to join and having good intentions but no way no how do I respect what you've done.

I’m devastated!!

Thanks for sharing!

And I should care what you think because….???

I’m always looking for a pat on the back from a sackless wonder, so please tell me…what can I do to change your opinion of me??

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Well you could make a good start with this source that collates muslims killing other muslim statistics - happy counting!

Algeria - A Few Days in August

29-8-97 Up to 300 villagers of Sidi Rais shot, burnt alive or hacked to death. Pregnant women were disembowelled.

28-8-97 Eight killed by bomb in Casbah .............Five young shepherds near Cherchell had throats cut. .............Taxi stopped at road block near Mascara and six passengers had throats cut. .............Family of nine (ten if unborn baby included) axed in Beni Mouali.

25 -8-97 Algerian film director, Ali Tenki among 65 civilians killed west and south of Algiers. The people are demonstrating against the violence and a big rally is planned for 11 September. Security forces on

20-8-97 uncovered 40 bombs in a GIA (Armed Islamic Group) factory.

hraicjk.org...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

I agree everything what you say OP, except...
no, you will not destroy..you will be destroyed. No chance against the Persians.

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
The problem is, When folks who are disgusted with the masters of puppets decide to disrespect those who are only taking orders from rank and above which are the masters of puppets, it makes no sense. They blame a Marine for being a Marine, Or they blame a soldier for being a soldier. At the end of the day, you should only blame a politician for being a bottomfeeding politician. Never disrespect the Military unless they turn on the civillians. ~SheopleNation

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu
reply to post by wulff

"they are threatening to close off international waterway (to stop oil exports). "

..lol..oh please, stop with the silly talking point propaganda.

One of Irans numerous vice presidents, 16 of them as of 2009, belched some fiery rhetoric..thats it.

If that was an Iranian "official" state sponsored threat to block an " international waterway".. then that creepy old man, US politician from somewhere, singing "bomb bomb bomb Iran" was an official US threat to wipe Iran off the map..huh?

And.. didn't some wrinkled old political hag lady say the US would "obliterate Iran"?.. OMG!!, yet another "US threat" to wipe Iran off the map!!.. heh.. frikn hypocrite.

Pop quiz:
Who has needlessly slaughtered more innocent people in the last 40 years:
A) So called terrorists
B) Evil Iran
C) Muslims
D) GOP & DNC / American politicians

If you answered D, you're correct.. who again is the real danger to the world? those in DC who carry out threats to wipe nations off the map, or those who allegedly talk about it?

You sound like a complete fool... click on here (which I know you won't) and look at what the Islamic terrorists are doing then come back with an intelligent reply:
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabag

reply to post by seabag

I’m devastated!!

Thanks for sharing!

I’m always looking for a pat on the back from a sackless wonder, so please tell me…what can I do to change your opinion of me??

LOL... his kind will be the first to ask for us to protect him when the SHTF!
He also has NO RESPECT for the military so it would seem he feels his own Grandfather was a gullible fool as well!
Yeah, let's stand down and see how long he has the freedom to call us names!

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Freedom is an INNATE HUMAN RIGHT.

The consequences of freedom vary from place to place, border to border... that doesn't mean we don't have freedom.

An Iranian poet, a Chinese guy standing in front of a tank in Tiananmen Square, OWS campers, an African bush-woman who kept her front teeth.... we ALL have freedom; it is not won because some military attacks another country.

edit on 31-12-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by wulff

Originally posted by seabag

reply to post by seabag

I’m devastated!!

Thanks for sharing!

LOL... his kind will be the first to ask for us to protect him when the SHTF!
He also has NO RESPECT for the military so it would seem he feels his own Grandfather was a gullible fool as well!
Yeah, let's stand down and see how long he has the freedom to call us names!

Cmpared to your kind, my shtf wont stink. I have a healthy fan and my manure is organic, none of that garbage you pass off as fertiilizer, like the okc bombings for instance.

Im a lot more clever than you figure. I apppreciate your attempts of seeking my attention. Please pick topics worthy of the subject if you wish for me to continue discussion with you. My grandrather did great things, nothing you deserve to hear about.

Peace my friend.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:26 AM
link   

In fact this is for the both of you, a few fans I have seen get shat on, are nothing compared to you can even imagine. \le'ts leave it at that. If you want to portray some false illusion as you two being the shining captain save a whore of babylon with a red rollling carpet when things happen, i guarantee ur the first to go. Remember french revolution? I'm part french btw

freedom fries.

But reallly instead of bragging about our shtf handling skills, we should share and discuss and try to assist. If ur an oathe keeper which you claim which i doubt, your ideologies would be much more down to earth.

I will reserve judgement for now in anticipation of your next responses. \the two of you arent doing to welll in passing your point, if you have one?
\
This is democratic disussion so anything you want to know from me, just ask.

I'm up for some fair game.

Stay true to the topic though you trolls.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by ipsedixit
I'm not a knee jerk pacifist. War is hell. War is a racket. But sometimes war is necessary.

Even as someone who *refused* joining the military back in those times (in Europe, we had a draft!)...i DO AGREE WITH YOU.

Why is war necessary? Because the world is FULL with NUTS leaders on the scale of a King Jong Poop or your random religious-fanatic leader in the middle-east.

People are getting oppressed, tortured and killed RIGHT NOW in Syria, Egypt, Tehran, North Korea etc. because they want basic rights, freedom and democracy - things we are taking for granting here 24/7. YOU PEOPLE KNOW NOTHING.

You can continue singing "Kumba Ya" while Ayatollah is calling out Jihad and building a nuclear bomb and while the leader in NK is presenting missiles at the first day in office.

But..obviously you choose to ignore what is really going on in the world around you! Maybe because your (US) media sucks and you dont get as much coverage what's going on in other countries...or you are simply not interested what's going on.

Sing "Kumbah Ya" to that woman who got dragged and beaten on the streets of Egypt, go ahead.

War is necessary because those regimes and leaders do NOT work "rational"..it's like the bully in school who WILL keep bullying you UNTIL that one day you smack him back because you had it - and then "magically" the bullying stops.

War is necessary BECAUSE often diplomacy, common sense etc. do not work. Do i like that? No! But human nature is like that, without a smack in the face some people will not stop.

Oh "is freedom WON?"

You must be kidding me!! Do you seriously think your random power-hungry leader will VOLUNTARILY give up power because you can convince him that his way to rule his people is "not ok"? Like North Korea, Iran, Hitler, Former Eastern Germany etc.etc... NO ONE will step down unless there is some "external" event happening Those are in-breeds which wont give up power and their wrong-doings without intervention.
edit on 31-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   
reply to post by wemadetheworld

That's just what they said he was going to do. That one attack that they claimed he already perpetrated against his people turned out to be perpetrated by so-called "friendly" forces. It's just posturing to rationalize the murder of a somewhat decent man (with emphasis on the somewhat) and the bombing of Libya. Here's the kicker, the more bombs they drop, the more bombs they need, the more bombs they need, the more money they borrow from the big R (nudge nudge no need for names), the further into debt they go, the further into debt they go, the tighter the noose gets. War is very profitable for some people. Not so profitable for most. Definately not profitable for nation-states, regardless of how well the illusion of prosperity holds up and for how long.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

If you would care to clarify, just when is sending our best and brightest off to die for nothing necessary. War is a racket. Plain and simple. Anyone who thinks wars are ever necessary is in need of a serious reality check.

Want some background? Check out this thread. Covers the real reasons behind your so-called "necessary" mass murder campaigns.

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

If your grandfather survived, he did nothing worth speaking of. The real heros never make it home. Also "great things" tend to not happen in war zones. Care to rethink your position?

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by xXxinfidelxXx

If your grandfather survived, he did nothing worth speaking of. The real heros never make it home. Also "great things" tend to not happen in war zones. Care to rethink your position?

I stand by my position, no rethinking required. He got a bullet shot close to his heart by a German sniper. My grandfather even forgave the man who shot him, evn though this bullet was lodged in his body until his death many years later.

You're a real character to base such incorrect assumptions on such a lil tid bit of info. You're easily manipulated, I wish you better luck in 2012?

Have u even ever been To a war zone? Perhaps I have. You ever have bullets fly by your head so close u can hear them, well I have.

Peace bro, drop the preconceived misconceptions.

It's less embarrassing if you jus don't post sometimes. Trust me, I know

You have no intellectual integrity for your previous slanderous statement.
edit on 31-12-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by flexy123

Dude war is necessary in your books when war is imposed on other people and nations like in Libya where 50,000 died and hundreds of thousands got displaced. For people like you, war should be brought to their homes and neighborhoods with people getting maimed and body parts blown in the air. Then we will ask you if war is that much necessary........still! With US poking its nose into other nations affairs and disturbing peace, I think time is ripe that few countries and blocs should get together and teach a 100 year long lesson to the US and its allies........... on how to live in a civil and peaceful world. Wait until the war is brought into the US and then let's see how you would like it!

People like you should be dragged by the hair and made to search for food in the week old garbage in a stinky dump somewhere. Only one meal every three days will be a good medicine for you 'war is necessary' logic.
edit on 31-12-2011 by victor7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Tsk tsk. Way to overshoot your mark. If you have read any of my posts in the past you would know that I have plenty of first-hand knowledge on the topic of war (as a matter of fact I think we've had this discussion before). I'm sorry you can't accept the truth (didn't know getting tagged qualified as "doing great things."), but, the fact is, war sucks. I respect anyone who has experienced war and come out the other side, so long as they do not maintain their false notions of honour, sacrifice and the rest of the bullspit they spout to bolster recruiting numbers. You need to realise that my grandfathers fought in that same war and they never spoke of it. If I didn't know any better, I would say you come from a long line of glory hounds. Oh ya, btw I think believing your nation's propaganda qualifies as being easily manipulated, not refuting it. Funny how your name is Corruptionexposed, yet you are somehow not aware of the realities of war.

new topics

top topics

<< 20  21  22    24  25  26 >>

join