It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
saw this and just had to share... cracked me up

"turns out it's now been proven that the Swiss classmate that once shot a spit ball at Dick Cheney's daughter, Mary, was actually half Iranian so the U.S. is going to wage War against Iran as a matter of fairness."

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Stars and only (regrettably) one flag to issue. Thank you for your post. Solid!!!!!

I have nothing to say as I am very sad to know what is going on. I just wanted to stand up put my name on this thread to be counted as there is not much else I can do..... So thank you for the thread so I can make add my name to your statement.

Happy Christmas ATS and Merry New Year! My prayer is that all of us have a safe Christmas season and that all of our friends and family stay warm filled with food and good humour when there is little in the news and most of all stay safe during this holiday season!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

that nearly made me cry, cant belive you could see the chiildren

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Robinoz
Remember also that despite the good people in Iran, the Iranian Islamic Government would eliminate every last man and dog in the US at the drop of a hat, so don't feel too guilty or worried about getting in first if that's what happens.

It could well come down to a matter of kill or be killed, but don't forget the enemy is also within.

That is simple and most correct way of putting it. Possible the best reply to the rest of garbage on this thread.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:37 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Not at the level that the west does. You're missing the point btw. All the Iranian powers want is financial autonomy and we respond with a threat of war unless they install a westernized central bank. Do your research man. No offence.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:39 AM
link   
*removed - changed my mind*

edit on 26-12-2011 by Thermo Klein because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by bruwin

I agree with both of your postings but I also believe that this was an open letter to the Iranian people trying to forget about the government and from the op heart wishing for peace. As a man who served his masters many years ago when stepping out of uniform and joining the Viet Nam Vets Against the war I was believing that we as a society would have been wised up to the long sustainable war which serves as population control as well as lining the rich mans pockets. When 911 happened I lost much hope for the people as the same evil you two posters are talking about are the same within our war machine..... The two war machines (Iran and America) are bound to clash and crash but one does feel sad for the lost of innocent children, women and men on both sides.

Remember only Russia has their war memorials that list the causalities of both sides of the conflicts on their war monuments. i.e. see the monuments in DC only our side!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein

I actually am an American, a person, who cares - not just playing the part.

A difference in opinion about what media lies stand for has nothing to do with "big girl panties" or "drama queen". Our difference may have to do with feelings but you wouldn't have any idea what those are now would you

If you wanted to say that you thought the media was setting up for an invasion you might have provided something more than "feelings." A sappy apology to an entire country for something that you "feel" is about to happen is silly and ranks up there with those who "feel" that the ships will be coming next week to evacuate the planet.
Try a logical analysis of the situation, including social, political and economic repercussions, and show how that analysis might lead to invasion. Postulate how the US population could be convinced that invasion would be necessary and discuss members of Congress on their likely willingness to expend additional funds for yet another military action. Remember that Cowboy Bush and Conniving Cheney are back on the range and can't command any more stupidity and that even Congressional dolts have figured out that never-ending wars are bad for the country, try as they might to avoid admitting that this problem was a Republican legacy.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:52 AM
link   
The one they should be attacking is Israel, but we know that is not going to happen.

I was just telling someone last night, looks like their getting ready to go after Iran, since I guess their are out of Iraq.

The other thing is from what I have heard no incumbent President has ever lost an election while we were engaged in a war, So there ya go, Obama is gona go Bomba, Iran.
edit on 26-12-2011 by googolplex because: remove eye

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Funny how people DON'T think they're involved, with the wars that take place, in our world. Sure you are! Especially when, you have a J.O.B. that pays taxes, which goes towards the military industrial complex. Just because you SAY you're not a part of it, means NOTHING....when you're CONTRIBUTING towards it. The taxpayers are the people supplying the food, guns/ammo, clothing, housing, etc, etc. How else do you think they can continue going to war? They use YOUR hard earned money. Stop working your J.O.B. and become self employed; off the books! Then, you can say: "we, the people" are not part of it.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
I write this with passion and with a sad heart.

Dear people of Iran,

I am an American. I am a man with a family.

you must be a traitor and a law has been passed last week to arrest terrorist sympathiers.

why u love iranians.they plot terrorist attacks against us.
they are evil and bent on our destruction...

they are a threat to our way of life.

you can be sent to guantamo bay.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

More Al-Qaeda propaganda. This is the exact sentiment that they use to motivate their "freedom fighters."

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

Nothing like posting the music of a known junkie who committed suicide. Yah that should just inspire everyone to not invade Iran.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hawkwind.
If the American population is as against this forcoming invasion as much as this thread indicates then I'll be expecting to see millions protesting outside the whitehouse come the time. If we don't see millions on the streets protesting then as far as I'm concerned the American population are happy enough to let it happen.

Are you kidding? Those psychopaths will vote the same guys back to power and some will still claim their government doesn't represent their "people"
Remember George W Bush's reelection after invading Iraq?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Just something to consider, the Iranian alliance with Russia
This article is from 06 even, so no recent spin
www.financialsense.com...

Israeli sources are alleging the existence of a secret Syrian-Iranian-Russian alliance. The allegation is credible, even obvious to many who understand the close ties that exist between terror-supporting states and the "former" communist bloc. The allegation is also credible to anyone who watches the way Moscow supplies and encourages rogue states like North Korea, Iran and the old Iraqi regime of Saddam Hussein. Consider the following tangled web: Recently published Iraqi documents confirm a Saddam-Taliban connection as previously alleged by terrorism expert Yossef Bodansky. Rounding out the overall picture, Pakistani journalist Hamid Mir recently stated that Iran and Russia are jointly supporting the Taliban's resurgence in Afghanistan. In an interview with Paul Williams and David Dastych, Mir affirmed: "a top official of Afghanistan's Interior Ministry revealed to me in Kabul that Russia and Iran are providing weapons and money to the Taliban. But we don't have the courage to speak against them...."

Who will find the courage, indeed, to admit the truth about Russia and Iran? Who has the courage to say what is actually occurring as opposed to the mindless repetition of ideological falsifications? The left uses every occasion to bash Bush and deny the enmity of certain countries. It is America's fault, they say. America is the villain of the piece while Russia is, once again, a "progressive country." Even the right is disunited, as we find Patrick Buchanan declaring for retreat and isolation. Meanwhile the maligned "neo-cons" call for tougher measures, though none are to be aimed at Russia. They warn us about China and Iran and Syria. But Russia is left alone, wrapped in its cocoon of lies. The truth is lost on every side as each contestant struggles to prevail in a political debate that misses the big picture and the big enemy. The partisan bias that afflicts punditry makes any discussion of strategic realities difficult if not impossible. It is a sure path to obscurity for a writer to discuss the emergence of a powerful anti-U.S. bloc of countries led by Russia and China - a bloc that includes Western Hemisphere countries like Brazil, Argentina, Bolivia, Venezuela and Cuba.

Now I am not posting this to support war with Iran, I am just explaining that Iran has had a long term alliance with Russia and Russia is not our friend.

The Left always obscures the communist plan.
edit on 26-12-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:26 PM
link   
Well I think Iran, is a bit more complex then prior terrorist sponsored states the west has enjoyed bullying. With russia,China,North korea and other nations coming from the same governing school of thought and it being a diffrant time. Ok i give up my new tablet is not typing friendly..
Just wanted to test it out.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
More on Russia

www.portraitofgeorgia.com...

Medvedev is a mere puppet; his master is ex-KGB luminary Vladimir Putin, a thug likely to return to Russia’s presidency and who is widely suspected of being behind the assassination of his London-based critic, author Alexander Litvinenko.

U.S. intelligence has apparently concluded that Moscow was behind last September’s bombing of the U.S. Embassy in the nation of Georgia. But the Obama administration still thinks Russia is our friend.
The more things change, the more they stay the same. In the 1970s, President Carter celebrated America’s liberation from its ”inordinate fear of communism” and boasted after the 1979 Vienna Summit that “President Brezhnev and I developed a better sense of each other as leaders and as men.” Less than six months later, the Soviet Union invaded Afghanistan.
Today, President Obama takes Russian President Dmitry Medvedev to Ray’s Hell Burgers in Arlington, Va., and touts as his greatest foreign policy achievement an arms control treaty that Russia’s defense minister has publicly said will give Moscow a veto over U.S. anti-missile system deployments.
The KGB-agent-turned writer died after someone slipped radioactive Polonium-210 into his tea.
Litvinenko is a reminder of a Russia that might no longer be controlled by the Communist Party but which remains engaged in what is now a more subtle war with the West, in particular the U.S.

Now the U.S. concludes that Russian military intelligence officer Maj. Yevgeny Borisov was behind the bombings in Georgia last fall that blasted our embassy. Georgia’s reputable legal system has convicted Borisov in absentia for the crime, but he remains safe in breakaway Abkhazia.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Q) Why do nations go to war?

A) Because regimes are brain-washing their people. People are getting indoctrinated and brain-washed, they are getting TAUGHT TO HATE. No on is born and hating Jews, Americans, Muslims etc.. NO ONE. It takes effort and conditioning of the mind to get there and to hate.

Q) Who is responsible for the brain-washing and the hate?
A) The people in power, the LEADERS.

* Do me a favor and deny that there are many countries with SICK NUTCASE leaders. Take a fricking map and a history book, Soviet Union, North Korea, Eastern Germany, Nazi Germany, Countless countries in the Middle-East, China, Cuba

---> Here is the problem: A society which is getting brain-washed from birth to HATE cannot just stop hating from one day to the other. Let's just take as an example the people in North Korea, or former Eastern Germany or the former Soviet Union.

The only way for peace is sometimes (yes, it sounds harsh!!) to get rid of those brainwashing dictators, regimes. Only by getting rid of those regimes "normal" people can grow up, people who are not conditioned to hate and fight from early on.

PROBLEM: Voluntarely, no-one of those leaders will give up their positions. Greed + Hungry for Power. Look at North Korea. How long do you think it would take until this country "becomes normal" - until normal people are in power? (And not their in-bred leaders who are given power and control over their people BY BIRTH?)

Now tell me, how, if not by force...can you eliminate those crazy leaders? Do you think Kin Jung Poop or whatever his name is will step down voluntarily? Do you think the Chinese government will give up power voluntarily? Do you think Hitler would have given up power VOLUNTARILY?

You are fools because you are living in a fantasy world and you are choosing to close your eyes and not see the real evil going on...and sit there at home on your internet and think that all it takes is saying "Namaste" and "Much Love"...and all the problems in the world will go away.

Sadly, this wont happen!

You know, i am a pacifist. I really am! But i see the necessity that SOME CHANGES, GOOD CHANGES will simply not happen by saying "i love you"....because regimes, dictators and other nut-cases which exist in the real world wont give up power without "intervention".

If you deny this...you deny and ignore the real world and the real atrocities and perversions going on.

And i am ashamed that so many obviously think that its "ONLY US" who are the bad guys. Haven't you learned anything?

edit on 26-12-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
and more

Why Is Russia Building 5000 More Nuclear Bomb Shelters In Moscow By The End Of 2012?
Russia certainly seems to be in a hurry to prepare for something. RT is reporting that 5,000 new nuclear bomb shelters will be constructed in the city of Moscow by the end of 2012. Russian authorities believe that these new shelters are urgently needed because the current nuclear bomb shelters will only hold approximately half the population and are quite outdated. In addition, there are apparently very few nuclear bomb shelters for those living outside the city center at this point. Officials want virtually the entire population of Moscow to be able to reach a bomb shelter within a matter of minutes. But in this era when the "Cold War" is supposed to be over, why are 5000 nuclear bomb shelters such an urgent necessity?

endoftheamericandream.com...

My personal feeling is that the current POTUS is also not our friend but Russia's friend, perhaps a plant.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:31 PM
link   
So, after reading through comments here it seems more than a few people want to turn the guns away from Iran and aim them squarely at Israel.

So we are all loving, caring people who would never want to kill an Iranian man, woman or child. But the Jews can all die. Is that about right? So easy to point out the self-rightous ones who would justify their genocide.

Remember, Iran is the one who hangs gays in the streets with the explicit consent of their government. I dont want their people to die either, but there government is certainly more overtly evil than any in the West. We have problems here too, but dont be an idiot and look at Iran as some shining example of rightousness.

edit on 26-12-2011 by nightbringr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join