It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Sincere Apology to the People of Iran (cuz we're about to destroy you)

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Thermo Klein

Beautiful heartfelt post! But do not give up yet, we still have a chance to end this atrocity.. The people are the voice!
"You have got to say, im as mad as hell and Im not going to take this anymore!" "You have to got to say, I am Human being, god damn it! My life has value!"

edit on 26-12-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-12-2011 by Lightbringer38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

I'm curious how many Iranians you know? How many times you've visited Iran?

Have you ever sat in a room with a Muslim and a Jew and discussed holidays, daily life, education, medical benefits, what it means to wear a hijab or a burka?
(I have. My opinion is they are people just like I said in the OP)

I am not here to bash muslims but i can do it if you really want to push the issue. I was speaking about them as a nation. You ever watch those videos where they are shouting "death to Israel and death to the U.S."? I am not saying that our government doesn't deserve that, but if an american citizen goes over there, they are not going to give a damn if that american citizen never lifted a hand in violence to anyone in his life he will likely be beaten to death amidst a cheering crowd. Hatred knows no borders and recognizes no nationality or power of authority. They would tear an american to pieces simply because they can get to him when they can't get to the rest of us and this is what psychiatrists called "transferrence", they will transfer all their hate, anger and rage on this one person and make him the object of their abuse.

Sounds familiar. So would destroying a whole country (or two) because you can't get to the handful of people you believe committed a terrorist act against you also be considered "transference" ?...
edit on 26-12-2011 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

People behave that way the world over. It's nothing to do with them being moslem or non-moslem.
edit on 26-12-2011 by thoiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by FoosM

Originally posted by boncho
reply to post by Wolfenz

Iran has been funding militant groups for awhile now. I am not saying whether they are right or wrong in their activities, just pointing out that they are not innocent in the matter. Their people have protested, and they have lost. They need to stand up and ask for change in their country, as do many others do...

What militant groups are you referring too?
Do you have evidence of this?
And are they actively engaged in your country killing US citizens?
If not, its non of your business. You are not the world Police Force.
You DONT have to trade with IRAN, but you cant tell other countries to impose sanctions.
Thats an act of war.

If the US didn't interfere in IRAN in the first place, we would have
had a thriving democracy there. So stop interfering and let the people
take back their country. This takes time! But it will happen,
but not when you threaten them, and especially not when you bomb them!

edit on 26-12-2011 by FoosM because: skipped a word

Start

Continue

Continue

Continue

The previous links are the official stance of the west. Whether or not the MSM shapes the story, the fundamentals of it are very close to what is really happening.

Their people have protested and have died in the streets because of it.

Movies have been made about it....

Read more here...

But then you ask...

And are they actively engaged in your country killing US citizens?

Are there US citizens actively engaged in killing Iranian citizens? Intelligence operations... Yes. But widespread murder? No.

Does Iran supply other groups to combat US troops? Yes.

Hezbollah gets most of its arms through Syria, where it has a headquarters, and the group freely admits it gets much of its funding from Iran. Diplomatic sources say the funding includes $20 million to $40 million a month.

This is not secretive news. It is common knowledge.

If the US didn't interfere in IRAN in the first place, we would have had a thriving democracy there. So stop interfering and let the people take back their country. This takes time! But it will happen, but not when you threaten them, and especially not when you bomb them!

I don't agree with foreign policy by the US for Iran. But it does not mean that Iran is innocent in all its actions.

Grow up and move on. It takes two to tango..

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:40 AM
link   
I was with you until you said "but the masses, the people of America are too spineless, weak, ignorant, and gullible followers of our corrupt mass media that "We" will not stop the attrocities committed in our country's name."
Sick of hearing how we, the people, won't stop this evil or that. I think the American Spirit is alive and well these days and doing everything we can to not only survive ourselves, but to bring about massive political change in our corrupted government.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:50 AM
link   

I am not an American,I am from Scotland but feel sure that our government will once again attach itself to Obama's coat tails when the time comes to wage another illegal and non justifiable war this time against the Iranian people.
Instead of offering my disgust at the upcoming "military action" I would urge us all whether American,British or the citizens of whatever NATO country may be involved to get out on the streets and visibly show our anger at what our respective government purport to undertake in our name,who's with me?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:56 AM
link   

The U.S. would never use our nuclear arsenal unless someone unleashed theirs on us first

Oh really? I guess you can tell that to all the families in Nagasaki and Hiroshima that lost loved ones.

Yeah, and the US dropped it on Japan, because Japan used it first?? I am confused by this statement of yours.

The US would drop their nukes, as soon as they get a chance. They proofed it, by just running a little test on Japan, you know, just to see what it can do. Such is the ignorance.

vvv

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   
Personally i think this war "should it happen" will be the mother of all the middle eastern wars, with the likes or the US & UK in there with Israel, we all see the awesome fire power of the US & UK in Iraq with there joint combined forces, the Iraqi Army was beaten back in just months, could you imagine the Israeli Army let lose in Iran?

I can't, i personally think Israeli troops in Iran would commit many many murders of innocents with the chips they have on there shoulders towards Iran, we will no doubt see a more determine enemy because of Israeli troops being present in Iran, the suicide attacks on all troops involved will be 10 fold more common they they ever was in Iraq & Afghanistan,

Personally i don't think the Iranian forces have much to offer the like of the US, UK, Israeli forces, certainly not combined, its the after math that would be the problem, as was the case in Iraq, they will need to restore order and rebuild and install a less extreme government that accepts Israel & the west, under a hail of suicide attacks for many years costing many lifes in the process

I don't like the Iranian government or its actions such as the funding of terrorism, but i think we should ignore there recent remarks and deal with terrorism in the same way we have been doing so since after Iraq & Afghanistan, its not a major problem and if anything is becoming less & less of a problem ever year, the los of life on all side that would occure is not worth it, Iran will one day end up removing its extremist government itself, when they occures we can jump all over it like a tramp on chips much in the same way we did with Libya,

Going into Iran now is beyond stupid, i don't think the public have many more of these wars in them, if we go into Iran, i can only assume the west want to draw the rest of the world into another World War in the hopes they get a reaction from China & Russia, in the hopes of controlling the entire planet should it win a 3rd WW, and at the same time pulling its self out of recession,

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

How old are you?
Do you really think that you can live in peace with peoples that will kill you because you are listening to "american" music or wear jeans? They are (not all of them...) religious fanatics mate... You cant argue with them. You cant even talk with them. They want to kill us or make us grow beards and beat our wifes (you cant have a "girlfriend" there, its like in middle ages) not live in peace with us.
They are worse than talibans...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Pretty much this, the art of music is universal no need for a translator everyone knows this

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

The U.S. would never use our nuclear arsenal unless someone unleashed theirs on us first

Oh really? I guess you can tell that to all the families in Nagasaki and Hiroshima that lost loved ones.

Yeah, and the US dropped it on Japan, because Japan used it first?? I am confused by this statement of yours.

The US would drop their nukes, as soon as they get a chance. They proofed it, by just running a little test on Japan, you know, just to see what it can do. Such is the ignorance.

vvv

Mmmmmm yeah - your little rant might sound convincing to an imbecile at first glance, and I truly pity you if you actually believe any of that rubbish!

As for Iran - The Israelis might destroy a few of their underground nuclear facilities in surgical stikes - not surprising really when a regime of mad apocalyptic minded mullahs are doing everything they can to provoke just such an attack.

Enriching Uranium for all they are worth.
Developing nuclear bomb making technology.
Building ICBM missile systems.
EMP devices
Extensive Bio warfare capability.
Modifying freighters to launch missiles from.

And then there are the constant threats - goose stepping soldiers, death to USA on their missiles etc etc. or indeed their constitution which mandates them to export their revolution worldwide. Or the 12'ver belief, that the Mahdi can only be caused to return by the 'world being washed in blood'

So the reality is; that the mullahs clearly would like to anihilate most of the world population given half a chance - whilst the Israelis or US timidly talk about a few surgical strikes on underground facilities - and yet you are somehow wringing your hands and writing apology letters to the Iranians!?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by apacheman
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

Then he should have said "American helicopters", and not used the name of my people.

It is bad enough our name has been usurped by the military/industrial complex and attached to such a device.

I've had to face the prejudices and lies spread about my people wherever in the world I've wandered. I've actually have foreigners jump back from me when I told them I was Apache, based upon the image they've gotten from Hollywood westerns.

It is far too easy for people to make the link to the people, not the machine.

As an aside, Apacheman, I understand and share your feelings completely. It's an outrage that they named their killing machines after a Tribe. They use a lot of Native nicknames for their various operations and such as well, as if it gives them some sort of power.

Oh and I remember the day they tried to land their "apache helicopters" RIGHT next to the Knee, to come for a "visit". They were chased off because we didn't want them there, and their show of disrespect continues.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Mmmmmm yeah - your little rant might sound convincing to an imbecile at first glance, and I truly pity you if you actually believe any of that rubbish!

A rant?? That was not a rant, it is merely a statement of facts. I would like to hear your explanation how this is utter "rubbish" please.

Also your use of the word "mullahs" i find rather offensive.

VVV

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:42 AM
link   

personally, I think the idea of women being forced or convinced to wear a head covering is a violation of basic human rights...

I'm sure that Amish women, may disagree with this. Let's include Catholic women who used to, or still wear a head covering to mass.

In other countries, some women are forced, which I think is wrong, but I think that the majority do so willingly according to their cultural or religious doctrine.

A head covering however, is far less of a concern than the actual treatment of women.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thermo Klein
But when I say "We" I do not mean America.... I hope you continue reading to understand that the "we" I mention here is not Americans.... it is a War Machine. It is war for profit. "We" the people of America are NOT the ones who wish to attack you - to be honest I don't know ONE SINGLE PERSON who is for attacking Iran.

As time passes America is starting to look more and more like the countries it invades. Why does America keep attacking countries under false pretence, when are the masses going to wake up ?

The leaders (or should that be dictators) should be held account for this constant barrage based on suspicion.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Yeah, sure. They also willingly cant get education, they willingly cant choose their husband, they willingly cant drive a car, they are willingly getting beaten, they willingly wear burkas etc.
Dont be fooled by "tolerance". These peoples dont want to tolerate us. They want us to be like them or die.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
reply to post by SoulParasite

Different cultures have different ways of doing things. That is a fact.

Why is it so hard to accept that?

Why destroy a culture, because they don't do things like you do?

vvv

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:55 AM
link   
"The evidence was developed over a seven-year international investigation by
the Havlish attorneys who pursued the 9/11 Commission's recommendation
regarding an apparent link between Iran, Hezbollah, and the 9/11 hijackers,
following the Commission's own eleventh-hour discovery of significant National
Security Agency ("NSA") intercepts:"

In other words: The "evidence" of the Iranian involvement of 9/11 was spoon fed to the attorneys by the U.S. Government.

---So called "expert" witnesses included three former 9/11 Commission staff members, two former CIA case officers, and of course, they have to throw some "Iranian defectors who were operatives of MOIS and the IRGC".
(Ministry of Intelligence and Security & Iranian Revolutionary Guard Corps)

Of course even without this evidence I know this ruling is BS, but it's nice to have some info to back that up.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:57 AM
link   
Here we go again, the reotoric is unbelievable. So lets look at some of the facts
1)we have three different types of Islam (sunni-Iraq, sehite-iran, and wahib-AlQaeda) all of whom do not like each other
2)two of these groups were supplied weapons by the Usa ( Iraq to fight the Iraq Vs Iranian war) and (AlQaeda to fight the Afgan Vs Russia war) in fairly recent history.
3) Iraq and Iran were bitter enemies and had a fairly long war
4) AlQaeda offered to get rid of Sadam Hussein for the US but the Us refused
5) most of the weapons used by so called insurgents are primative and are usually used only in the immediate country or neighboring countries. They could not logistically attack the Usa as they do not have the resources
6) If complex weapons are used they are usually supplied by the Usa or Russia
7)The logistics of carrying out the 911 attacks were beyond the capacity of these groups without leaving substancial evidence behind which would have been proven by a court easily.
8) There are so many holes in the official 911 story it is just a joke. If the official story was the truth evidence would be easy to find and would support wholly and materially the facts surrounding 911.
9) Trials could be open and could be conducted using real evidence if terrorists were real
10) The story behind 911 would be consistent and would not have to change much as it would be basically the truth.
11) AlQaeda or its affiliate groups would not have been use in Libya if they really had done 911 as an act of unbridled terrorism.

There are many other facts but these are just some. A lot of this is just leading up to who will control the world and it looks like Iran is the next country in line to be invaded. As the Usa has not had friendly dealing with Iran for years it does not know the capability nor the extent of the weapons in Iran. Although only speculation it is rumoured that Iran is technically advanced in energy weapons. The usa might find that invading Iran is not an easy task. How would the usa stomach loosing one million armed services people and several ships as well as having assassination teams killing the western elite members that are not so well protected. Also it risks upsetting China and Russia.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by VreemdeVlieendeVoorwep

Different cultures have different ways of doing things. That is a fact.

Why is it so hard to accept that?

Why destroy a culture, because they don't do things like you do?

vvv

If you think that its good to threat your wife like an animal that you own or police beating persons in the center of marketplace because they were listening to "evil" music is "culture" then you should go there and see how it is... How many times iranian goverment told that unbelivers should die? They are dangerous, like every fanatics...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:07 AM
link   

That is their beliefs, it is the code they live by.

What gives Americans the right to change it?

It's like discovering a tribe in the rainforest, this tribe still eat people, they make human sacrifices, but then the West come, tell them its wrong, give them tv, give them western clothes, all so they can fit in to what we belief are the right way to do things.

They have been doing this for 1000's of years, why change it now all of a sudden??

Of course i do not agree that what they do is right, however, if that is what they do, then so be it.

America is not the world police, and do not have to stick their noses in everywhere.

vvv

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join