It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are humans?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
What are humans?

Humans are machines. Humans are God's robots. Humans are therefore lifeless machine robots by God. God's human machine robots are for God's riot and war games, where humans will get destroyed one way or another.

What type of souls do humans have?

There are two types of souls. One is a living soul and the other is a non-living, computerized soul. You human machine robots have non-living, computerized souls operating by God's utter auto and semi-auto commands.

Human machine robots, at the drop of a dime you can turn because you are controlable by God. You can turn for better or for worse. Life? No. Non-life, which you are, is a puppet show with 3 dimensions to it.

Only one of us on earth is of God's living soul, and that's I. I know because I am alive. I am of a living soul. At least I can tell this alone with no witnesses able.

A living soul is teleportable. I expect to be teleported by soul one of these days before reaching a physical death. At then the operator of the body left will be like you human machine robots now, of a non-living, computerized soul. It is that easy to be replaced by a bot so to speak. No one will even realize when I'm long gone from earth living. For as a snare shall I come on all you that continue on the face of the whole earth. This means I shall have the upperhand and advantage over you human machine robots, to do as I damn well please.

Where I go it is the same product of non-living, computerized souls, but they behave better how originally intended to. And plus where I go it is nothing but female human machine robots operated by non-living, computerized souls. They are all mine. And stay in production. I may have them as I wish to serve me very damn well.
edit on 25-12-2011 by WarJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   
So you say we are all lifeless machines?

Hmm, why can I burst into tears when I watch a great movie?
What about all the love?

Hmm.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
What are humans?

Humans are machines. Humans are God's robots. Humans are therefore lifeless machine robots by God. God's human machine robots are for God's riot and war games, where humans will get destroyed one way or another.

There are two types of souls. One is a living soul and the other is a non-living, computerized soul. You human machine robots have non-living, computerized souls operating by God's utter auto and semi-auto commands.

Human machine robots, at the drop of a dime you can turn because you are controlable by God. You can turn for better or for worse. Life? No. Non-life, which you are, is a puppet show with 3 dimensions to it.

Only one of us on earth is of God's living soul, and that's I. I know because I am alive. I am of a living soul. At least I can tell this alone with no witnesses able.

A living soul is teleportable. I expect to be teleported by soul one of these days before reaching a physical death. At then the operator of the body left will be like you human machine robots now, of a non-living, computerized soul. It is that easy to be replaced by a bot so to speak. No one will even realize when I'm long gone from earth living. For as a snare shall I come on all you that continue on the face of the whole earth. This means I shall have the upperhand and advantage over you human machine robots, to do as I damn well please.

Where I go it is the same product of non-living, computerized souls, but they behave better how originally intended to. And plus where I go it is nothing but female human machine robots operated by non-living, computerized souls. They are all mine. And stay in production. I may have them as I wish to serve me very damn well.

Hi WarJohn,

Your name truly sounds belligerent, undoubtedly you are trying to show us how powerful you are, omniscient, omnipotent and omnivorous. Be careful, however, not to experience the, ''Dorian Gray syndrome'', as you might find yourself trapped inside a solipsistic maze with no way out

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ypperst

A sophisticated lifeless machine can seem alive.

They can seem like they have all the emotions.

That's how. God doesn't make machines that seem lifeless, even though they are lifeless.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by ypperst

A sophisticated lifeless machine can seem alive.

They can seem like they have all the emotions.

That's how. God doesn't make machines that seem lifeless, even though they are lifeless.

I am not religous but you seem like you and God are best friends, what else has he taught you master? Share more of this great all knowing knowledge with us machines.
edit on 25-12-2011 by OwenGP185 because: typo

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

What are humans?

Actually I took offence at what you said. Men are not G-ds machines, HE dont need machines. Man is apart of G-d and G-d is apart of man. Now if you want to make the statement that ANGELS are like machines, then hey I could perhaps buy that.. because angels have where described with an algorithm as most common machines have (having 256 faces). Man was given free will, free will to believe or to not believe, also man's soul was breathed into him by the Infinite One. I do not see anything computerized about human kind, so yeah I am not sure where you are going with this post...

peace

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
we're kinda like a semi grown up monkey

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Humans are machines. Humans are God's robots. Humans are therefore lifeless machine robots by God.

Really? My mother gave birth to me 63 or so years ago. This morning just after 09:00 hrs she passed away God rest her soul. She was not a machine and you Sir in my humble opinion are an idiot.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by PuterMan
reply to post by WarJohn

Humans are machines. Humans are God's robots. Humans are therefore lifeless machine robots by God.

Really? My mother gave birth to me 63 or so years ago. This morning just after 09:00 hrs she passed away God rest her soul. She was not a machine and you Sir in my humble opinion are an idiot.

Sorry to hear that Puterman. Hope you will be able to find peace.
edit on 25-12-2011 by HeavenWolf because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

this is good read

www.thrivenotes.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and swims like a duck, it is not an orange.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

What are humans?

You've got issues... which I'm willing to address.

If God made us in his image then we are equally as capable as he is whether it be as a living person or a machine, in life or in death. Having the potential of our creator kinda puts a shine on anything so computerised soul, hell yeah I'll have one of those, why not!

edit on 25-12-2011 by Bys0n because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:15 PM
link   
we are the cells that runs through mother earths vains, we are the machines that hold the souls of gods

new topics

top topics

join