It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Killing The News Media!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+34 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:02 PM
link   
It is very clear what the establishment is up too! They are doing their best to crucify Ron Paul, but it's back firing on them. The more they sling mud, the more people listen to him and make their own decisions.

I REFUSE to allow the news media to PICK my President and I absolutely REFUSE to WASTE my vote on anymore PRETEND "conservatives" like Rick, Newt or Mitt. For those who love LIBERTY, PEACE and the US CONSTITUTION, there's only ONE CHOICE in the next election, RON PAUL, the ONLY HONEST person running.

edit on 25-12-2011 by RowdyAmerican1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
I have a feeling this is how a majority of african americans feel. Thats my opinion.

I would be offended if someone was trying to control my reactions with something that I am passionate about, or a sensitive subject such as racism.

People get it. The news media is full of bias, and its obviously controlled by someone who has an agenda.

edit on 25-12-2011 by sicksonezer0 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   
I don't believe in god or the devil but I think I could listen to this guy all day. Everything he said is spot on and everyone shouldn't watch these so called news media that have been sold out a long time ago. They don't even report what they want to report. This news anchors just spout out what their bosses tell them should be in the news and If they have someone on the news that doesn't have a filter on their mouth they will just cut the feed. This country is the greatest country and I wouldn't want to live any place else but this country is getting destroyed. American people have no rights anymore and people need to start stock piling food and guns because it's gonna get a lot worse.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
GREAT VIDEO!

BRAVO!

Thank You PASTOR DOWELL!

Black Pastor likes Ron Paul, he must be racist too......
edit on 25-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:04 PM
link   
reply to post by RowdyAmerican1

Good find. Thanks for the thread. I haven't heard of this ministry before but will keep an eye out for more of his videos. I was taught that the truth is the truth no matter where you find it. More and more people from various professions, walks of lives, skin color are all saying the same thing. This shows that the message is getting out and touching ever segment of the general public. They are all beginning to carry the message of truth and it is time no matter who or where you are to come together in promoting it..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Great Video there , this Man has no " Blinders" over his Eyes , he sees Clearly the Situation that the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul is in right now concerning the Blatant Attempted Undermining of his Presidential Campaign buy the Bought and Paid for Mudslinging MSM . I have also noted that MOST of these Unfounded Claims of Racism on Dr. Paul's part are being brought up by WHITE News Media Personalities and Politicians . Where are All the Other Claims that Dr. Paul is somehow a Racist by People of Color themselves ? To date , I have not hear a ONE Mention it . Strange, isn't it ? ........Hmm.........

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

Great Video there , this Man has no " Blinders" over his Eyes , he sees Clearly the Situation that the Right Honorable Dr. Ron Paul is in right now concerning the Blatant Attempted Undermining of his Presidential Campaign buy the Bought and Paid for Mudslinging MSM . I have also noted that MOST of these Unfounded Claims of Racism on Dr. Paul's part are being brought up by WHITE News Media Personalities and Politicians . Where are All the Other Claims that Dr. Paul is somehow a Racist by People of Color themselves ? To date , I have not hear a ONE Mention it . Strange, isn't it ? ........Hmm.........

Actually, there is a substantial amount of documentation. The claim of this being an isolated incident in a single newsletter is incorrect.

Regarding your accusation that no "people of color" are making any claims of racism, obviously you havent looked.

For years, Ron Paul published a series of newsletters that dispensed political news and investment advice, but also routinely indulged in bigotry. Here's a selection of some especially inflammatory passages, with links to scanned images of the original documents in which they appeared.

Race

“A Special Issue on Racial Terrorism” analyzes the Los Angeles riots of 1992: “Order was only restored in L.A. when it came time for the blacks to pick up their welfare checks three days after rioting began. ... What if the checks had never arrived? No doubt the blacks would have fully privatized the welfare state through continued looting. But they were paid off and the violence subsided.”

The November 1990 issue of the Political Report had kind words for David Duke.

This December 1990 newsletter describes Martin Luther King Jr. as “a world-class adulterer” who “seduced underage girls and boys” and “replaced the evil of forced segregation with the evil of forced integration.”

A February 1991 newsletter attacks “The X-Rated Martin Luther King.”

An October 1990 edition of the Political Report ridicules black activists, led by Al Sharpton, for demonstrating at the Statue of Liberty in favor of renaming New York City after Martin Luther King. The newsletter suggests that “Welfaria,” “Zooville,” “Rapetown,” “Dirtburg,”and “Lazyopolis ” would be better alternatives—and says, “Next time, hold that demonstration at a food stamp bureau or a crack house.”

A May 1990 issue of the Ron Paul Political Report cites Jared Taylor, who six months later would go onto found the eugenicist and white supremacist periodical American Renaissance.

The January 1993 issue of the Survival Report worries about America’s “disappearing white majority.”

The July 1992 Ron Paul Political Report declares, “Jury verdicts, basketball games, and even music are enough to set off black rage, it seems,” and defends David Duke. The author of the newsletter—presumably Paul—writes, “My youngest son is starting his fourth year in medical school. He tells me there would be no way to persuade his fellow students of the case for economic liberty.”

A March 1993 Survival Report describes Bill Clinton’s supposedly “illegitimate children, black and white: ‘woods colts’ in backwoods slang.”

A Collection of Ron Paul’s Most Incendiary Newsletters

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:02 PM
link   
i just found this pile of crud. i tried to respond, and i think the buttons are disguised as such. it wont take you to the page to write back. its the last ditch efforts of, or the beginning i dont know, of people downing him and trying to create a negative swell. its sick. anyway, what are some of your more, analytical, experienced opinions on this page? not hijacking the thread either, im new and just needed a place to put this due to not bein able to start a thread.

www.redstate.com...
edit on 25-12-2011 by mactheaxe because: missed the link.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Drunkenparrot

LOL , Come On Man , MSNBC ? Al Sharpton reading Prewritten PropoSpeech Ala Obama on a Telepropter (And rather BADLY I might add) . You call that an OUTRAGE against Ron Paul's Alledged Racism ? As for Dr. James Peterson, was that a Held in Smile on his Face while that MSNBC Tool was reading him the Riot Act ? Geez , those bits bring a Whole New Meaning to the term " LAMEstream Media" .....

edit on 25-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Im not american or not even living in US but i fully support Mr Ron Paul. A similar history dis happen in my country where a very rare full ethic man was running for presidency and was crushed with lies by our local MSM without mercy. He lost in the end because of that, but is refreshing to see in the big US a man like Dr Paul standing by and defending human principles over again. Best luck from Colombia, and expect the worse from TPTB. You need to protect that man because of what is representing.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm no christian by any stretch but, I seem to really like everything that comes out of Pastor Dowell's mouth.
He seems to be a follower of Jesus rather than a follower of the bible.
I don't mind all christians but I think some of em are just plain good folk!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by RowdyAmerican1

It is very clear what the establishment is up too! They are doing their best to crucify Ron Paul, but it's back firing on them. The more they sling mud, the more people listen to him and make their own decisions.

Somebody tell this Pastor, I love him ... and tell him, also, that it's not a racial thing if you live in a redneck town, that makes you feel less than welcome on day to day basis. I'm white and European, living in a white and european redneck place, that makes me feel the same way ... on day by day basis.

We all know, how the system works ... and let's put that system to an end, and end the discrimination once and for all.

edit on 26-12-2011 by bjarneorn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
After watching the Second slanderous video on this page I couldn't help but talk out load to the Video, and it was simply this, What more do you expect him to say about these news letters? What more can be explained from his side that he hasn't already said? So why continue with the issue? Lets move on to something of substance.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:28 AM
link   

reply to post by Drunkenparrot

LOL , Come On Man , MSNBC ? Al Sharpton reading Prewritten PropoSpeech Ala Obama on a Telepropter (And rather BADLY I might add) . You call that an OUTRAGE against Ron Paul's Alledged Racism ? As for Dr. James Peterson, was that a Held in Smile on his Face while that MSNBC Tool was reading him the Riot Act ? Geez , those bits bring a Whole New Meaning to the term " LAMEstream Media" .....

edit on 25-12-2011 by Zanti Misfit because: (no reason given)

You said...

I have also noted that MOST of these Unfounded Claims of Racism on Dr. Paul's part are being brought up by WHITE News Media Personalities and Politicians . Where are All the Other Claims that Dr. Paul is somehow a Racist by People of Color themselves ? To date , I have not hear a ONE Mention it . Strange, isn't it ? ........Hmm.........

I posted 2 videos that fit the criteria that I found in a few seconds of searching.

Rather than admit you were incorrect now you are trying to deflect the topic. For a group that claims to cherish honesty quite a few of you seem to be nothing but dishonest in your blind support.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I find it very amusing that the anti-Paul people who are arguing about race are probably not even black or even care about black people. Now they fight for all blackkind against the evil Ron Paul. This is there way to be noticed on ATS or maybe they're just plan old Provaciteaurs...who knows

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Quetzalcoatl12
I find it very amusing that the anti-Paul people who are arguing about race are probably not even black or even care about black people. Now they fight for all blackkind against the evil Ron Paul. This is there way to be noticed on ATS or maybe they're just plan old Provaciteaurs...who knows

Did you not note that the subject of race in this thread was specifically referenced by a Ron Paul supporter who made a couple of incorrect blanket statements which were refuted?

In the future, please read the thread and understand the conversation before putting words in other peoples mouths.

I have to agree with some of the observations others have made regarding the zealous fanaticism that a majority of the Ron Paul fan-club manifest towards anyone who questions any aspect of the man or his political beliefs.

A word of advice, the spooky fanaticism is going to alienate the moderate majority of voters without whose support Ron Paul's campaign will not have a chance.

This is not 4chan, in polite society adults don't struggle to carry on a polite conversation examining different viewpoints for hours without the need of resorting to sophomoric vitriol to support their view.

I hope this helps

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:38 PM
link   
We do need to get a security force around Ron Paul.
The Secret Service though - from what I know, they take their job seriously regardless of politics - WOULD protect him- but that's only after he's elected I think.

It's a good video. Never thought I'd find so many thoughts in common with a preacher.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000

Really?

Besides being poor timing and worn thin, the linked Führerbunker rant isn't even one of the funnier 100+ youtube parodies that have been produced from that clip

Best of all, the implication made by posting this particular video in the current context provides an opportunity to highlight a perfect example of a classic logical fallacy.

What you have here is a lazy man's argument using "fuzzy" thinking skills.

I wonder if Congressman Paul is comfortable in being represented by this type of token support?...

Reductio ad Hitlerum

Reductio ad Hitlerum, also argumentum ad Hitlerum, (Latin for "reduction to" and "argument to" and dog Latin for "Hitler" respectively) is an ad hominem or ad misericordiam argument whereby an opponent's view is compared to a view that would be held by Adolf Hitler or the Nazi Party.

It is a fallacy of irrelevance, in which a conclusion is suggested based solely on something's or someone's origin rather than its current meaning. The suggested logic is one of guilt by association.

Its name is a variation on reductio ad absurdum, and was coined by an academic ethicist, Leo Strauss, in 1953. Engaging in this fallacy is sometimes known as playing the Nazi card, by analogy to playing the race card.

The tactic is often used to derail arguments, because such comparisons tend to distract and anger the opponent. While an ad Hitlerum is often used to directly compare a statement to a view held by Hitler, it can be used informally to compare any thing to any other thing.

The term ad Hitlerum can be used to describe most association fallacies.

Godwin's law

Godwin's law (also known as Godwin's Rule of Nazi Analogies or Godwin's Law of Nazi Analogies) is a humorous observation made by Mike Godwin in 1990 that has become an Internet adage.

It states: "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches. In other words, Godwin observed that, given enough time, in any online discussion—regardless of topic or scope—someone inevitably criticizes some point made in the discussion by comparing it to beliefs held by Hitler and the Nazis.

Godwin's law is often cited in online discussions as a deterrent against the use of arguments in the widespread Reductio ad Hitlerum form.

The rule does not make any statement about whether any particular reference or comparison to Adolf Hitler or the Nazis might be appropriate, but only asserts that the likelihood of such a reference or comparison arising increases as the discussion progresses.

Precisely because such a comparison or reference may sometimes be appropriate, Godwin has argued that overuse of Nazi and Hitler comparisons should be avoided, because it robs the valid comparisons of their impact.

With a bit of luck this should clear things up greatly for anyone still on the fence pondering the true nature of a Ron Paul candidacy. Some of the more vocally aggressive (hint, hint
) Ron Paul supporters are doing more to hurt the cause they are representing than any of the better spokesmen can do to garner support and help.

Nobody likes a bully, even if it is a bully trying to give you a free Ron Paul/2012 voters guide/bumper-sticker etc.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by sicksonezer0

Explain... What is an African American? You can NOT be both. If so then I am a Russian, German, Indian American. Now how stupid is that?

top topics

<<   2 >>

join