It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mindblowing Anonymous claims?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by purplemer
I think that is a gross over simplification..

Maybe, but i like to keep unimportant things simple.

Originally posted by purplemer
What makes you think Anon watches these movies more than anymore than anyone on ATS for example...

Well, because they're blabbering about the same "the world is going to end, there's the powers behind it, we're all just pawns in a play of world domination, blablabla" crap that bad movies like Matrix talked about. I guess, i should've said V for Vendetta as Anonymous is such a nerdy group, they use Guy Fawkes masks (Here's a hint: If you want to be taken serious, don't try to look and behave as nerdy as possible, because that instantly takes away all credibility!)

And why should they be taken serious? Every idiot can post some Videos and Youtube (and every idiot does by now).
So let's say i create a Video, i call myself Jill Valentine and i talk about, that i have complete proof, that there's a secret government organization working on a deadly virus to turn all humans into Zombies. I repeat that i have undeniable proof (but of course i will never show it) and the virus spreading will be started next year"

Would you blindly believe me? Would you start screaming and creating a topic about it on ATS?
Of course not, because i and my video are obviously crap. Yet somehow...here we are in basically the same situation and some believe those basement nerds* who created a video, making outlandish claims without any proof.

* - and "Anonymous" is nothing more than a Meme started on 4Chan by as others here called them basement nerds who try to play Hacker (there were arrests all over the world, linked to "Anonymous" in hacking tries and it were mostly 15-25 year old kids)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Well, because they're blabbering about the same "the world is going to end, there's the powers behind it

And do you think it correct to judge a whole movement on the actions of a utube video.. Further I dont see why you can complain about the world going to end crap.. With you posting on ATS.. A internet sight that predicts the end of the world on a weekly bases..

(Here's a hint: If you want to be taken serious, don't try to look and behave as nerdy as possible, because that instantly takes away all credibility!)

and posting on an internet conspiracy forum is just as nerdy... So does that mean I should not listen to what you have to say because that makes you a nerd...

* - and "Anonymous" is nothing more than a Meme started on 4Chan by as others here called them basement nerds who try to play Hacker (there were arrests all over the world, linked to "Anonymous" in hacking tries and it were mostly 15-25 year old kids)

If you think Anon is just about hacking.. Really bud you do not have a clue.. Yes the kids get arrested because the DOS attack and when you do that you do not hide behind a proxy.. But Anon is much more than kids.. It is an organic movement..
Its easy to sit there being critical. Adleast these people are trying. Activism is a vital role in the democratic process. Heck without the US would not exist today and women in the UK would not have the vote. Have yopu ever stood up with your opinion and been arrested for it... I have and it can be an empowering experience..
Remember it is people that are crazy enough to think they can change the world that can...or dreamers.. Not lifes cynics...

Trying to keep the internet a place were you can exercise your freedom of speech is integral in this information age. Governments closes down sites at will. Is that any different to the Nazis burning books...

And IDC were Anon started. There is nothing wrong with the image boards that spawned anon...but really It is what it hopes to become that is important...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
I don't even care. Let them kill me. My life sucks anyway.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   

You obviously don't understand anonymous and what it stands for. Don't worry i'm here to illuminate you.
Here it comes... Due to #ed up world ruled by jealloussy prejudice individuals are not able to represent their ideas to the world, because people would mock them (look at his nose, he is black/white/asian, he is too small, omg look at his deformed face) and there you go his idea is not the topic of conversetaion but his identity and look is important. So now (as anonymous)... you can represent your idea nomatter who you are! You don't have to look like most of the world want you to look, your idea is important not who you are! There you go, I hope I cleared up some thins for you

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

But I was protesting that it would be hard to be precise with how many people you kill with a virus, unless you intend to kill 100% of everybody

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka
Perhaps the facts represented by "anonymous" may not be verifyed.

Its not even verified that "Anonymous" published them. Anyone can call themselves "Anonymous".

that Illuminati doesn't exist and that masons are bunch of fat old man's that have no power... What??! If you think so than, why are you on ATS in the first place?

Are you saying I am only allowed to be here if I agree with you?

Maybe I am here to study the nature and dissemination of gross falsehood. Its fascinating.
edit on 26-12-2011 by lucid eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:40 PM
link   

You obviously don't understand anonymous and what it stands for. Don't worry i'm here to illuminate you.

Previously you call everyone who does not agree with you "sheeple". Now you say you are here to illuminate us.

Due to #ed up world ruled by jealloussy prejudice individuals

This is the primary psychogram of every conspiracy-theorist: A person who's life is "Fd up" and who then blames "the powers that be".

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Illuminati and masons are planing in 2012 extermination of 82% of population

Really? What do you make of the fact that similar predictions are posted and published by the dozens and hundreds and thousands every year since decades and centuries and that none of them have come true?

Let me guess: You don't care because it would make you lose the feeling that you have superior knowledge to us all.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   

Is there anyone you forgot to insult or degrade?
If I were to judge a book by it's cover, I would label you the very last person,
that should make judgements on someone's intelligence.

It would be tantamount to George Bush commenting on how it is to be black.

Wait for it..............

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

You wanna bet that like thousands of other posters you wont be back here in 2013 apologizing that you were wrong but spewing the next alarmist post somewhere in the Internet?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lucid eyes

Haven't you picked up on the trend? When the date "comes and goes" a new (why didn't we see it before) date will be created in the distant future. It will be plenty of time for web sites to be created, a whole internet community to develop and people to start forming groups (annon)

Once the millions have been milked from the poor poor weak people, we will have another go at another date!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join