It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mindblowing Anonymous claims?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Anonymous have published few videos these days in wich they claim they have informations that Illuminati and masons are planing in 2012 extermination of 82% of population and use of massive artificially created viruses and earthquakes based on HAARP technologies wich is based on Nikola's Tesla's technologies. They warn us not to watch upcoming 3D movies wich, as they suggest stimulates our brain in unknown way.

We already know that Obama is their pupet, but new informations suggests that even Ron Paul is, as they say. Also they are mentioning that in february HAARP earthquakes will be tested in Europe... who knows, we'll see if that happens...
www.youtube.com...

-TRANSCRIPT- GREETINGS FROM ANONYMOUS,IM SOURCE AND THIS IS YOUR RULERS-ILLUMINATI PLANS 2012: 1.DESTRUCTIVE HAARP TESLA'S TEHNOLOGY PROVIDING EARTHQUAKES,WILL BE USED ON EUROPE IN FEBRUATY 2.WARRNING- DO NOT WATCH UPCOMING MOVIES IN 3D FORMAT.BLACK-WHITE CONTRAST COLOR BRAIN SIMULATION 3.4 NEW WORLD'S SUPERSTAR 2 FROM ROMANIA,2 FROM CALIFORNIA 4.EXPANDING RADIATION 5.NEW PUPPETS-MEMBERS 6.ILLUMINATI WILL TAKE 75% OF ALL SOCIAL NETWORK.YOU TUBE IS ALREADY DONE 7.WE HAVE MANAGED TO LEAK AUDIO RECORDING AND FEW VIDEO FORMATS 8.FEW USERS WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THIS.THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE DELETED IN 12 MINUTES. WE ARE ANONYMOUS,WE ARE LEGION,EXPECT US!

www.youtube.com...

-TRANSCRIPT- GAME OVER WORLD,GAME OVER ILLUMINATI ANONYMOUS PERSONAL LEAK INFO OF ILLUMINATI MEMBERS,LOCATION,FAMILY,PLANS,MEETING PLACE MEMBERS - OLDEST MEMBERS OF BLOODLINES: JULIAN WESSLY,MARK ROGERS,WILLIAM SKYPE,MATTHEW SIMMONS,LEROY MCCART. PUPPETS - GEORGE BUSH,BARACK OBAMA,CHARLES SCHUMER,CURTIS JAMES JACKSON III,MIKOLAJ DOWGIELEWIC,HERMAN VAN ROMPUY,AND MANY MORE MEETING PLACE - HIGH SECURE LOCATION IN: VATICAN,NEW ZEALAND,LA,EGYPT. NEXT PLANS ILUMINATI 2012 . DESTRUCTIVE HAPPP TESLA'S TEHNOLOGY PROVIDING EARTHQUAKES,WILL BE USED ON EUROPE IN FEBRUARY WARRNING- DO NOT WATCH UPCOMING MOVIES IN 3D FORMAT.BLACK-WHITE CONTRAST COLOR BRAIN SIMULATION 4 NEW WORLD'S SUPERSTAR 2 FROM ROMANIA,2 FROM CALIFORNIA EXPANDING RADIATION NEW PUPPETS-MEMBERS ILLUMINATI WILL TAKE 75% OF ALL SOCIAL NETWORK.YOU TUBE IS ALREADY DONE WE HAVE MANAGED TO LEAK AUDIO RECORDING AND FEW VIDEO FORMATS FEW USERS WILL BE ABLE TO SEE THIS.THIS DOCUMENT WILL BE DELETED IN 12 MINUTES. WE ARE ANONYMOUS,WE ARE LEGION,EXPECT US!

www.youtube.com...

[TRANSCRIPT] Greetings world,this is message from Anonymous operatives NWO ILLUMINATI FREEMASONS SERVANTES This is personal files about secret society named Illuminati 1 - PLANS 2 - MEMBERS 3 - LOCATIONS 4 - RESOURCES 5 - PERSONAL AUDIO AND VIDEO FILES 6 - ILLUMINATI PUPPETS 7 - HOW TO JOIN ANONYMOUS AND START WAR FELLOW HUMANS,BROTHERS.IT IS CALL FOR WAR 1. PLANS In year 2012 world rulers plan to kill 82% of human kind. 2 years ago in laboratory in Norway deadly virus.Virus H5N1 genetically modified,created by Ron Fouchier of the Erasmus Medical Center Rotterdam, Netherlands. Video files prove that Illuminati are going to use this strain of avian influenza virus in personal plans.Virus will be transferred thru air. Illuminati will use destructive HAARP Tesla tehnology to provide earthquakes in Europe. Next president of USA will be their personal puppet Ron Paul. Media is more controlled, internet already done. Underground in white house finished for next plans. Dead woman named ''Svali'' sister and member of Raynolds bloodline managed to provide us video and audio files. Anonymous from Italy have managed to hack and steal data and documents from secured Vatican files. NEXT DOCUMENT SOON. Anonymous

They announce that this video will be broadcasted in 2012 hijacked tv broadcast: www.youtube.com...
edit on 25/12/2011 by Fichorka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:43 PM
link   
I wouldn't call that mindblowing but more 'retarded fantasies of a bunch of virgin nerds using the internet to get their 5 minutes of fame"

So 3D Movies are used to 'stimulate' our brains? I always thought movies and video games do that already and 'were invented to control and dumb down the masses'? Or do it 3D Movies with a +10 Bonus, so it works faster? Makes no sense. Besides, if that was the case, wouldn't all popular movies be in 3D? How many 3D Movies are out there? Not that much and it's even rarer with movies for a children audience (shouldn't they influence them first?) or older people. Most 3D Movies are for the 16-30 year old crowd who are already as stupid as the movies. So no need to influence them in any way, they are already the sheeples, the "TPTB" seem to like so much.

Oh and why would anyone want to kill 82% of the population? WHY would the "illuminati" or the "TPTB" would do that, when they need those people for labour to get richer? I always thought that was their plan, now they want to kill us all to....to...yeah, what good would it do? It wouldn't be good for them, so they won't do it. Rather thex try to breed new people, new slaves, to get even richer (insert manical laughter here)

And i wonder why they are so Anti-Ron Paul. Is he to popular with the ATS & similars crowd?

I think that bunch of Anonymous 4Chan Nerds should stop watching crappy movies like Matrix and others, it's obvious that those media have a very bad influence on those losers.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowAngel85

Perhaps they want to kill 82% of population to lower the resistance? Let's be honest they cannot cotroll this huge population with current forces (police, army and concentration camps). You know... it's hard to suppress 7 billion people at once. Remember the georgia stones?! Go google it! sheeple

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   
And why exactly 82%? It would be ridiculously hard to reduce the population using with such precision things like earthquakes and viruses
edit on 25-12-2011 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
this seems like a joke... at the end of the video it state's it will be deleted in 12 minutes.. it was posted nov 22nd?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Anynoymous wears one white mask not white/black mask if I remember correctly.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fichorka
Perhaps they want to kill 82% of population to lower the resistance? Let's be honest they cannot cotroll this huge population with current forces (police, army and concentration camps). You know...

You know that those Police, Army and Concentration camp people have family members who will be killed [In this fantasy scenario] as well?

it's hard to suppress 7 billion people at once. Remember the georgia stones?!

This is the proof?
Go for a walk, Get some fresh air.

Go google it! sheeple

Name calling right off the bat because somebody has raised some legitimate questions and expressed their opposing view?

edit on 25-12-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
These people are, or have employed, the smartest a**wipes on the planet. (And possibly off)

IF they attack, it won't be pretty.

You can be guaranteed of that.

BOB's won't help much when you're the last 10% alive.

Get serious folks. Please.

ETA- I'm not saying to not prepare. If they happen to get caught or shiz goes down NOT in their favor, well, then, it's our move..
edit on 25-12-2011 by rbnhd76 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Anonymous have published few videos these days in wich they claim they have informations that Illuminati and masons are planing n 2012 extermination of 82% of population and and use of massive artificially created viruses and earthquakes based on HAARP technologie wich is based on Tesla's technologies. They warn us not to watch upcoming 3D movies wich, as they suggest stimulates our brain in negative way.

We already know that Obama is their pupet, but new informations suggests that even Ron Paul is their puppet, as they say. Also they are mentioning that in february HAARP earthquakes will be tested in Europe... who knows...

Reality-check:

Anonymous are a bunch of semi-criminal basement nerds.

Masons are a bunch of overweight, bored old men with no real power whatsoever.

The Illuminati dont exist.

Freemasons or "Illuminati" have nothing whatsoever to do with HAARP or creating viruses.

Obama and Ron Paul are politicians that answer to nobody but their own conscience.

The extent of utter cluelessness on this website is shocking.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   
Bah! Legions (of Mary? Demonic?) And why anonymous? Afraid to reveal your true selves? Just give everyone the exact time-date stamp down to the par-second and we will believe your doom-and-gloomer. Until then "Enjoy Life"! P.S. The text of these claims are in capital letterings. That's not proper netiquette.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mkoll
And why exactly 82%? It would be ridiculously hard to reduce the population using with such precision things like earthquakes and viruses
edit on 25-12-2011 by Mkoll because: (no reason given)

Actually, with a virus, this would be very easy. You seem to forget that aircraft land and take off from nearly every Nation on Earth. I would say if 100 people were infected, and each got on an international flight, walked around the airport for awhile, got on another flight, and so on. The virus would be worldwide inside two weeks. It could also be spread over a population by sprayer planes, like the ones they use for so called Chemtrails. Or introduce into the water supply of several large cities.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Anonymous have published few videos these days in wich they claim they have informations that Illuminati and masons are planing n 2012 extermination of 82% of population and and use of massive artificially created viruses and earthquakes based on HAARP technologie wich is based on Tesla's technologies. They warn us not to watch upcoming 3D movies wich, as they suggest stimulates our brain in negative way.

We already know that Obama is their pupet, but new informations suggests that even Ron Paul is their puppet, as they say. Also they are mentioning that in february HAARP earthquakes will be tested in Europe... who knows...

Reality-check:

Anonymous are a bunch of semi-criminal basement nerds.

Masons are a bunch of overweight, bored old men with no real power whatsoever.

The Illuminati dont exist.

Freemasons or "Illuminati" have nothing whatsoever to do with HAARP or creating viruses.

Obama and Ron Paul are politicians that answer to nobody but their own conscience.

The extent of utter cluelessness on this website is shocking.

Starred and quoted in full because you're so completely correct on all of that.

Shame most members here fall for the crap like that posted in the OP.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Regardless whether what Anon does is "right" or "wrong"..they are smart because you need to be smart to hack into computers.

Whatever the OP posted is written by retards, not by smart people. So it's not from anon.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lucid eyes

Reality-check:

second line....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Perhaps the facts represented by "anonymous" may not be verifyed. But I must relate to some comments. Some say that Illuminati doesn't exist and that masons are bunch of fat old man's that have no power... What??! If you think so than, why are you on ATS in the first place? Almost every conspiracy theory involves Illuminati/masons and ATS is all about it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Perhaps they want to kill 82% of population to lower the resistance? Let's be honest they cannot cotroll this huge population with current forces (police, army and concentration camps). You know... it's hard to suppress 7 billion people at once. Remember the georgia stones?! Go google it! sheeple

WHAT RESISTANCE?
Please tell me. From my point of view:
- North Americans are happy as long as they are brainwashed by Fox News and get some fancy gadgets. Give them crap like Skyrim or some new Nike Shoes (we had that here as a Topic) and they are happy. No Resistance, because they are propably happily waiting for Skyrim 2 and the even next Nike Shoe to fancy over.
- Europeans? If they would do anything, there would be at big uproar at the moment about the Euro crisis. Yet, most people aren't interested in politics, only talk about how bad it is (without doing anything because as they say "I can't change anything") or think that "Our politicans will get us out of the problem". I know that, because i live in europe. Also give them some fancy gadgets, it's not like most of those idiots aren't drooling over the newest Apple Crap and forget everything else.
- Rest of the World? Are the TPTB really interested in them? I guess, they're sitting there "Oh, Africa...well, Aids, Famine and various other diseases are already taking care of them". Asia? "Nearly all those countries are poor and since Fukushima, Japan isn't on our Agenda anymore and China...well, there's no Resistance against anything" and it's not like South America or Australia are that interesting either or are filled by "Resistance-happy people". Mostly they are are also either poor (South America) or basically like Americans (Australia)

And don't tell me those Occupy Walllstreet Movements or the "uproars" in Greece were something, because they accomplished exactly nothing, because those pansys were too weak and unorganized.

So, there aren't even 7 billion people to suppress. If anything, there are a maximum of maybe 100 million people spread out all over the world, who aren't blind brainwashed sheeple but use their brain. And nobody listens to Minorities, they know it, that's why ATS is still active and not censored (well more than it is already) or taken off the Internet.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Good thoughts
and i agree with you but for some reason as "georgia guidestones" says "they" want reduced population for whataver the reason is...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Fichorka

Actually there is nothing in these videos that haven't been said thousands of times. I am not sure why they have brought Ron Paul into it. Makes it a little suspicious to me as to who is even behind them. If Ron Paul is such a Globalists then who would they suggest we support? Nobody?. Even if it were true which it isn't how would he be any different that every candidate and politician in Washington?. It is as if the only Globalist is Washington is the big bad Ron Paul to hear them spin it. So the people are duped again? It is this total lack of common sense which allows the MSM along with other Propagandists (public relations) to have gotten away with insanity this long. It is often claimed that the American people are stupid which is true in some instances. The reality is they are too lazy to and don't want to think things out. They would rather some one do that for them because it takes time and work. The difference is they don't want to not that they can't.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

I think that bunch of Anonymous 4Chan Nerds should stop watching crappy movies like Matrix and others, it's obvious that those media have a very bad influence on those losers.

I think that is a gross over simplification.. What makes you think Anon watches these movies more than anymore than anyone on ATS for example...

I take it you do not have a clue what you are talking about. Anon is online democracy.. If you do not understand get yourself educated...

Dont go round calling people losers... Anon use ATS too you know...

ATS is about denying ignorance... Not cultivating it...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
comic book kids and movie star wars tardsre

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join