It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Hey Guys just found this. What do you guys think about this? Could this be a prelude or excuse to launch an Attack on Iran?

U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks
www.bloomberg.com...
edit on 25-12-2011 by knightrider078 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by knightrider078

Bwhaha didnt see that one coming. I think foreign policy is responsible for the 9/11 attacks.

Someone wise on this forum once said

"would we be invading (insert country name here) if their main export was broccoli?"

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:39 PM
link   

all i have to say is "LOL". i think its time for a new civil war in the states. i give up on these loonies.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Donahue

all i have to say is "LOL". i think its time for a new civil war in the states. i give up on these loonies.

Count me in, if I get any more frustrated my head will explode.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I got a feeling this more about lawsuit and sueing for reparations than a pretense for war. One Court ruling does not make a case for war

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   
This is such reprehensible nonsense, all the more so account it being no real surprise. Of course, an argument could be made that this is the logical mean corollary of a society whose mental energies are largely devoted to football, alcohol, and zombies...so maybe I shouldn't be surprised at all.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeolus1970

9/11 is everyone else's fault except the united slaves of america. Can the world please just end this countries poor excuse of a nation

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yet the flight schools that supposedly taught the hijackers how to fly get off scott-free? The State department issued them visas yet they have no accountability? I could go on but you get the point.
The evidence in this case seems to amount to traveling through Iran to get to Afghanistan and the say-so of several ex-Iranian operatives (think Chalabi here) who will say anything to make themselves seem important and keep themselves on the CIA payroll.
More fuel for war fever imo.

new topics

top topics

join