It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ken Johnston Lunar Cover-Up on Coast-2-Coast 12/25

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
reply to post by JimOberg

Originally posted by JimOberg
Ken was the HS grad contractor who replaced Dr. Warner after the first moon landings, once the job became routine.
What job became routine? What are you saying was Johnson's role?

What was room 105? What does Dr Jeffrey Warner mean by, "data and photo facilities in room 105," with reference to Johnson in the letter below?

bp3.blogger.com...

I think the answers to those questions should make your position clearer.
edit on 27/12/11 by Pimander because: typo

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pimander

What he means by routine is: eventually procedures and protocols would have been established, then after this had been done, the job could be handed over to someone else - this person wouldn't have to think too hard, they'd just have to follow the procedures (routine) established by their predecessor. This meant Dr Warner's brain and time could be freed up for other efforts.

*That about sums it up, right Jimbo?

edit on 27-12-2011 by Exuberant1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by thetiler

What do you honestly in (your) heart think Jim.
Are their (alien made) artifacts on the moon or not?

A yes or no answer will do. If you care to comment on that. Thanks

I think in my head. And from the available evidence, I see no case for
identifying any indications of alien technology on the Moon, or Mars
wghile we're at it, or anywhere our probes have reached yet.

At the same time, I see no a priori reason why such artifacts cannot
exist, or cannot ever be found. To the contrary, that possibility should
always be in the back of the minds of investigators and explorers.

I see too many people jumping at 'false positives' by thinking 'with their
hearts' and also based not only on scientific ignorance, but, worse, on
scientific misconceptions. This is so common it has seriously polluted
the intellectual process of search, recognition, and identification,
whenever it might become necessary.

A lot of these people do NOT want to 'know the truth'. They want the truth
to be twisted or fantasized, to prove them to be already correct.

Example: Johnston talks abouit seeing a plume 'rising' from an alien
moon structure. Did he explain how a plume can 'rise' in a vacuum?
He's applying an earthside phenomenon -- atmospheric buoyancy of
a lighter gas -- to an alien environment [NO atmosphere] and conjuring
up a preposterous and physically impossible effect. And nobody on this
thread seems to have objected.

edit on 27-12-2011 by JimOberg because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
reply to post by Pimander

What he means by routine is: eventually procedures and protocols would have been established, then after this had been done, the job could be handed over to someone else - this person wouldn't have to think too hard, they'd just have to follow the procedures (routine) established by their predecessor. This meant Dr Warner's brain and time could be freed up for other efforts.

*That about sums it up, right Jimbo?

Exub is correct. Johnston is presented as a test pilot and top scientist, but he wasn't -- as far as his military records show, he was a High School graduate who served as a flightline electronics technician, honorable service for which he deserves credit. He was never a pilot in those years, much less a 'test pilot'. He was never 'in charge' of anything but his own desk files. He never spent time in a real lunar module, as he claims in his National Air & Space Museum 'guided tour' on youtube -- he was what was known as a 'switch monkey' tester of a training simulator, where he did encounter astronauts. But he never was himself responsible for 'training astronauts' -- his job was maintaining the circuits of the training hardware, an important and challenging job that his USMC experience in avionics had well prepared him.

Existing documentation suggest these more impressive versions could just be the 'tall tales' of a self-aggrandizing geezer who once played a minor -- but still honorable -- part in humanity's greatest adventure, but apparently wasn't satisfied with that degree of honor, so sought more. I don't doubt the memories are sincere and I see no evidence of deliberate deception.

That's his right, and he's hardly alone in doing so. But when anyone boosts their own prestige by smearing the reputations of other honorable men, living and dead, as seems to be happening here, that's when I get riled.

Thornton Page is a good example. He was a real scientist, a real educator, a really great mind who mentally wandered the galaxies in search of truth. Arguably for malevolent purposes, he is now portrayed as a liar and fabricator and falsifier.

That's where I call 'foul'.
edit on 27-12-2011 by JimOberg because: edit

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I understand the part about protocols being established and why that freed up Dr Warner's time. That couldn't be more straight forward. However, so that it is clear to us all, I'll ask again....

What did Dr Warner do that became routine? What are you saying was/became Johnson's role?

What was room 105? What does Dr Jeffrey Warner mean by, "data and photo facilities in room 105," with reference to Johnson in the letter below?

bp3.blogger.com...

ETA: "What was room 105?" You aren't allowed to answer, "a room," to this one!

edit on 27/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 08:35 AM
link   

A lot of these people do NOT want to 'know the truth'. They want the truth
to be twisted or fantasized, to prove them to be already correct

This has been my experience with Ufology, Ufologists, the Exopolitics, and 'After Disclosure' movements, ESPECIALLY.
There is something going on, I mean, I have seen (what -appeared- to me to be) anomalous ufos. (But were they, though?) I've not been exempt from getting caught on the traveling caravan of speculations-as-facts. It all effects, persuades, the -emotionality- Fertile playing grounds for psyops.
edit on 27-12-2011 by Saucerwench because: edit text

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pimander

I understand the part about protocols being established and why that freed up Dr Warner's time. That couldn't be more straight forward. However, so that it is clear to us all, I'll ask again....

What did Dr Warner do that became routine? What are you saying was/became Johnson's role?

bp3.blogger.com...

ETA: "What was room 105?" You aren't allowed to answer, "a room," to this one!

edit on 27/12/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

Next time I'm over in Bldg 37 at NASA-JSC, I'll take a picture of 'room 105' if you like. It's just another office in the two-story science buuilding. In 1971-3 the work there involved distributing lunar samples, with photo documentation, to scientists around the world.

The actual photo lab was in bldg 8, about a ten minute walk away. Johnston had no duties, responsibilities, or capabilities there, according to folks who worked the Apollo science efforts. He had no power to delete images from the master data base.

Johnston also seems to keep insisting he and I were 'buddies' during the Apollo program and he can't figure why I'm 'attacking' him. Since I didn't get to Houston until AFTER the last Apollo flight in 1975, I cannot explain his insistent memory he knew me there earlier. As for attacking anyone, what does HE think he's doing to Mike Duke and Thornton Page and others?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:17 AM
link   

Next time I'm over in Bldg 37 at NASA-JSC, I'll take a picture of 'room 105' if you like. It's just another office in the two-story science buuilding. In 1971-3 the work there involved distributing lunar samples, with photo documentation, to scientists around the world.

The actual photo lab was in bldg 8, about a ten minute walk away. Johnston had no duties, responsibilities, or capabilities there, according to folks who worked the Apollo science efforts. He had no power to delete images from the master data base.

No need for the picture, that was what I needed to hear. Unless you're making this up, then he is extremely unlikely to have been ordered to destroy anything significant.

Johnston also seems to keep insisting he and I were 'buddies' during the Apollo program and he can't figure why I'm 'attacking' him. Since I didn't get to Houston until AFTER the last Apollo flight in 1975, I cannot explain his insistent memory he knew me there earlier. As for attacking anyone, what does HE think he's doing to Mike Duke and Thornton Page and others?

You definitely aren't making that up. Either Johnson is lying or his memory is so poor that surely his testimony can't be relied on.

Unless there is something I am missing it looks like Johnson is full of crap.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join