It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A phone number....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I am never fond of Christmas. I try to get by without too much "issues." I have been having some unusual dreams leading up to last night. Last night, I dream of back at my old job. I needed to make a phone call to another apartment in order to solve a customer issue. I saw the customers. A woman with a kid. And a grandfather. I was having problems remembering the correct phone number to call to another department. I finally remembered it. It was 921-6100. When the call got through, I got the wrong department or a wrong number. Something I didn't expect. Here, I was getting nervous now since it was taking a long time to resolve the customer's issue. One of my staff decided to buy some time so that I could contact the right department. I was told to look it up in the computer terminal. Somehow, I didn't know how to work with the terminal. Everything got busy and I fear that I didn't have enough staff to handle all the customers.

I looked up this phone number. It is a phone number to a health/fitness spa. It is called Green Spa. I can see why it may be significant because of the name of the business, Green Spa. The color green has been my sign. That's about it all I can get out of from this phone number.

What is this dream saying to me? My old work place has been a recurrent theme so far. I hate my old job, period.
I enjoyed what I did for a living. The company is horrible. What I get from this dream is like I want to fulfill my duty like I did in the past (my work used to be my life back then). However, something tells me I am not supposed to be reliving my old life again. The phone number I remembered seems to indicate the opposite. Somehow, this number represents something I SHOULD be doing that may be the opposite of what I thought I needed to do.

In another dream, I dream of myself riding on the back of a giant hawk, a big bird. I was flying with it through the air while accompanying another helicopter. We landed near a pond so that my bird can take a rest and drinking from the pond.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:08 PM
link   
I also keep having a recurring dream about a phone number.

In my dream a girl named Jenny keeps telling me to call her.
Her phone number is 867-5309.

Weird huh?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:16 PM
link   
In my dream, no numbers are specifically given. There is just some leathery looking creature with an overly long neck and finger that's jabbering something about calling home.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ChiForce

It sounds like your old job was very stressful! If green is significant for you, and you feel like the message is work related, and you need a change, maybe it could be something like going to work at a garden center/nursery, or training to do something with green technology? Or maybe go to school for massage therapy or naturopathy? I have had dreams like that before, where the dream itself isn't that outstanding, but one particular thing stands out and seems really significant. For me it is usually a place name and when I wake up I try to research it only to find out it doesn't exist, at least not where it was in my dream. But later, some synchronicity usually develops out of it. I'd be curious to know if that happens for you, later on, from this dream. Also, did you check the number under different area codes?

new topics

top topics

join