It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Its Christmas so how about some Christmas conspiracies.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Here are some.

"xmas" as opposed to Christmas. This is heralded as an attempt to erase the word "Christ" out of Christmas because some apparently find the word "Christ" offensive.

That Hanukkah was invented as a way to counter/rival Christmas.

That there is an attempt to delete the usage of the terms BC and AD because there are some who oppose a point of reference which uses Jesus Christ hence Christmas.

Adena K. Berkowitz, who has both a law degree and a doctorate in Hebrew literature, applied to practice before the Court. ''In the application,'' she wrote, ''I was asked if I wished 'in the year of our Lord' to be included as part of the date listed on the certificate or omitted.'' She chose to omit: ''Given the multicultural society that we live in, the traditional Jewish designations -- B.C.E. and C.E. -- cast a wider net of inclusion, if I may be so politically correct.''

www.nytimes.com...

What else? Santa Claus, Rudolph, the elves?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Santa cheats on Mrs Claus
at last count he had 6,732 children in various locations through out the world. I call him "Daddy Claus"

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
1.) Santa is secretly addicted to eating Venison
2.) His workshop uses forced under age children. [They aint all Small Elfs]
3.) He stuffs his coat. [He aint all that jolly with a big round belly]

Yeah I'm bad!

I got Coal this year in my stocking

edit on 25-12-2011 by SLAYER69 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
Christmas cover-up from the past...

Almost 50 years ago, Santa Claus conquered the Martians!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

Almost 50 years ago, Santa Claus conquered the Martians!

LOL Yeah, I saw this through MST3K (Mystery Science Theater 3000 for those who don't know)

Did you know that was one of Pia Zadora's early films? I wonder, does anyone remember Pia Zadora even?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:19 PM
link   
Here you go:

Christmas Trees are a Pagan tradition that pre-date the birth of Yahshuah ben-YHWH (Jesus Christ) by at least 700 years, and there's proof of it written in an old book in the Old Testament of the Hebrew Bible. Supposedly a tradition of Germanic Pagan tribes, it was common during the winter solstice to decorate a tree and put gifts under it. As to whether the tree was still rooted in the forest or uprooted, I have not a clue.

I know that those well versed on this subject will refute me and tell me that the following verses describe the carving of Idols to worship. I say that Idols were either very small carved items, or very large stone -or- brazen metallic-covered statues. Copper, bronze, silver, gold, whatever they decided to use. A wooden Idol of a large size simply would not hold up for more than a few years, and one would run into a plethora of problems with it. Onto the verses:

Jeremiah 10:1-5

King James Version (KJV)

1Hear ye the word which the LORD speaketh unto you, O house of Israel:

2Thus saith the LORD, Learn not the way of the heathen, and be not dismayed at the signs of heaven; for the heathen are dismayed at them.

3For the customs of the people are vain: for one cutteth a tree out of the forest, the work of the hands of the workman, with the axe.

4They deck it with silver and with gold; they fasten it with nails and with hammers, that it move not.

5They are upright as the palm tree, but speak not: they must needs be borne, because they cannot go. Be not afraid of them; for they cannot do evil, neither also is it in them to do good.

So then, Christmas Trees are from a heathen practice written down in Jeremiah 700+ years before the birth of Jesus the Christ. Any questions?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Santa is the conspiracy! Apparently he's a secular clone of Jesus, but instead of Jesus giving the eternal gift of life whether or not you deserve it, Santa gives you the temporal gift of materialism but only if you've been good.

Interesting Facts about Santa and Jesus

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 10:35 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Looking into Christian beliefs and world events can only be coincidental.
Except when a 1917 warning from heaven said war was on it way but there were already
war rumors. One striking incident I found every Dec 7 when Dec 8 is a special day.
Its like the devil and evil like to strike first and ruin things.

I happened across the Lourdes France incident in 1858 and later that year Nikola Tesla
was born 9 -10 July 1858 (that was midnight and official birth is July 10) only to die
January 7-8 1943 according to FBI reports of 1/9 and then 1/12 which seem fitting.

Then 1917 the Wardenclif tower was decreed to be destroyed lest the radio be used by
Nazis which seemed to be everywhere around Tesla perhaps.

top topics

join