It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Examples on where department of education is wrong

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:11 AM
link   
Here is a decent colage from the media without all the useual BIAS, where they show why Ron might be right on deolishing the various departments.

In these clips they talk about the department of education and how the students is in great dept which they cant pay. Also they discuss why student loans cant be defaulted and show an example of a black man being arrested and humiliated in front of hes family for not paying his loan.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Mimir because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
People are so stupid, they think that if you eliminate the Department of Education, it means there wont be any more public education...

Thats how far knowledge, sense or "education" has fallen in America. This level of idiocy can be directly attributed to the dumbing down of America via the Department of Education. Since their creation, test scores have plummeted and costs have sky rocketed.

Get rid of it before people are turned into complete mindless retards.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by Mimir

One major function of "their" school system is the obeying of authority figures. I can honestly say the only thing I learned at school of value to me now is the ability to read and write. Seems a waste of..12 years. My Mum did a much better job before I was forced to enter the education system. Wasn't it the Nazis that first started compulsory schooling?
edit on 25/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Changed to a reply instead of a post

edit on 25/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Grammar

ETA Sorry, I don't know how Godwin's Law crept in there...

edit on 25/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: ETA

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:33 AM
link   
Great video OP. I can't believe that first guy who got his door kicked down as if he was running some meth-lab in his back room! What in the world has this world come to?
You owe money (particularly student loans) so now the fed comes after you in a Ninja-like way?
Good gawd!

The problems seem so overwhelming and Ron Paul appears to be the only one with a clear concise plans to at least TRY to repair many of them.

Thanks OP!

Ron Paul 2012

new topics

top topics

join