It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Our Tragedy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:41 AM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

The music was done by some friends of mine called Beyond The Now. Thank you for your comments.

And thanks to everyone else for your comments as well. Hopefully it can help to inspire even just one person to think twice about being taking part in a system that pushes people to such horrible atrocities when all our progress as a species has been based on our compassion and sense of community.

Peace and Love,
Redwookieaz
edit on 26-12-2011 by Redwookieaz because: S&G

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

Thanks for the reply Amaterasu. I am in agreement with you in many ways my friend. I follow many of your threads with keen interest myself.

Keep up the good fight!

Peace and Love,
Redwookieaz

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by Redwookieaz

As for the brutal picture in question, I thought long and hard about that very pic and whether to remove it. I looked for something less intense to replcae it with. In the end I just couldn't find something that "felt" as compelling to replace it with.

I understand it is almost too intense for even those that are desensitized but that is why I felt compelled to leave it. Maybe that photo will leave an impression in the back of one's mind and they will think twice before they justify an act that is detrimental to a fellow human being.

I applaud you leaving it in there. Gruesome, yes, but real. This stuff does happen, and it needs to be put right in front of people. Unfortunately, as desensitized as most people are, I don't think they'll really wake up to what's going on in the world until they walk out to get the morning paper and there's a corpse on their pretty, manicured lawn. And even then I'm not sure they'll get it.

Great job though, man.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join