It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This Is Our Tragedy

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:03 AM
link   
I put together a small video slideshow the other night after much thought. I kept it simple because I believe it speaks for itself without lots of "shock and awe" videography.

I'd like to thank my friends BTN for putting together a very beautiful and fitting musical score.

How much more are we willing to put up with to make the elite more powerful, while we kill one another? This IS our tragedy.

*WARNING SOME GRAPHIC IMAGES OF REAL LIFE (UNFORTUNATELY)*

No copyright infringemen intended. I do not own the images displayed but the world needs to see the truth.

I hope it moves you and you see something in it. if you don't; I love you anyway.

Peace and Love
Redwookieaz

edit on 25-12-2011 by Redwookieaz because: S&G

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Redwookieaz

Excellent, moving and well rounded. I noticed at least British, American, Canadian and Australian flags on coffins and some Dutch graves showing it truly is a global problem.

I can only guess at some of the nationalities of the victims but it seems to be at least as diverse. Thanks for taking the time to make this and share it here. More people need to be exposed to the reality of conflict, or should I say, the eugenics program?

It is also quite ironic how ugly the battlefield is and how spick and span the military graveyards look.
Kudos to you.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by LightSpeedDriver

Thank you for your reply.

It is indeed a global problem and we are assets to be exploited as means to an end for people who know no national allegiances or empathy.

That aside I believe human beings are good people at heart and a terrible system is at the root of our supposed disagreements and without the influence of a few; our unchecked imagination and compassion could bring us to levels most cannot even conceive in our modern world.

As the score says, "this is our tragedy and I won't do it anymore".

Peace and Love,
Redwookieaz

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   

I spoke to a friend in the UK who has a 21 year old daughter. Being so young, the young are prime cannon fodder with little world knowledge. The job situation is so bad there that she wants to join the armed forced for career prospects, money and things like getting a driving license as part of her training. If I had money, I would pay her monthly not to join but alas we are all victims of the globalists restricting our financial fortunes.

I only know one person that has their own home. Everyone else I know is living in rented (and expensive) property. They seem to have us all by the "short and curlies" (painful and sensitive pubic hair, just in case)

Peace

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
You are right . This needs to be seen by all of us. Perhaps it will awaken those who are asleep to the reality of the wars which kill and injure innocents the world over. Just so the rich can get richer and the rest of us can be kept down and under control. Sad but true. A real and true tragedy. Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   

I completely understand and have been dealing with the same paradigm myself. All I can say is there is a quote I recall, but not the author unfortunately, and I always consider it when making the tough choices:

Sometimes doing the right thing, is the hardest thing of all.

I lost my home, my work, and now my wife because I will follow what I know is truly right in my heart, above all.

I wish you and your friend's daughter all the luck in the world. Help her to do what's right in her heart.

Peace and Love,
Redwookieaz

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Lonegurkha

Thanks for the reply Lonegurkha. I agree with you completely. We have a lot to learn but we can all do our part by trying the best we can to spread true knowledge.

A very Merry Christmas to you and your's as well.

Peace and Love,
Redwookieaz

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Very good video. Very disturbing. A good remix would be to add pictures of the rothschilds and stiff enjoying the spoils of war. In between the picutres. So people can see that war is horrible, almost as much as the families at are causing it for selfish gains.
S&F

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Thank you for the comments.

You have a rather good idea there but if I can start people thinking about the insanity, my hope is that they will seek out the truth for themselves. You can't ever win hearts and minds by screaming the truth. You can only crack open a door that once they enter on their own accord, they can never leave.

I also, wondered about some of the more graphic scenes in this vid and whether to leave them. I feared in today's society, being so saturated with violence, it may be the only way to grab attention to a scrupulous message unfortunately.

Peace and Love,
Redwookieaz

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Ya i get what you are saying. I am pretty desensitized. And i found some of them a bit too graphic. I mean blood and stuff is definately needed. But for a wider range of people. I wanted to show my gf the video. But when i saw the guy that was just a head and half torso, i knew i couldnt. The images of children is a good touch too.
Awhile back i saw a video of a little girl that had her jaw blown off. That was a bit too much. But your video is very good. And the sound track was too

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
reply to post by CharonIncarnate

Thanks. Yea it took some time to come up with the music, then have the lyrics tie into each picture.

As for the brutal picture in question, I thought long and hard about that very pic and whether to remove it. I looked for something less intense to replcae it with. In the end I just couldn't find something that "felt" as compelling to replace it with.

I understand it is almost too intense for even those that are desensitized but that is why I felt compelled to leave it. Maybe that photo will leave an impression in the back of one's mind and they will think twice before they justify an act that is detrimental to a fellow human being.

It is a fine line we walk these days between art and obscenity.

Thanks again.

Peace and Love,
Redwookieaz

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
This is what we do to each other in the name of religion, terrorism, freedom. Goddamn us all to hell.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

We should be angry - SO angry - towards the war suppliers. It is They who have prompted and promoted all wars for a very long time - all to ensure Their profit.

Let's remove profit as a motive - by releasing electrogravitics from black ops (where it has been hidden for over 50 years) and access the free energy it offers. If We do, We will end poverty and war.

That piece was lovely, and thanks, OP. It drove home for Me why I persist, what My life's work is all about.

For more on how We can end the atrocities of war and poverty, please read My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by NightFlight
This is what we do to each other in the name of religion, terrorism, freedom. Goddamn us all to hell.

No. This is what We're lied to to promote war for profit. Humans are beautiful, twisted by the yoke of money in an energy-scarce society where war enriches some. So damn Them, not Us.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:29 PM
link   

The job situation is so bad there that she wants to join the armed forced for career prospects, money and things like getting a driving license as part of her training. If I had money, I would pay her monthly not to join but alas we are all victims of the globalists restricting our financial fortunes.

This is what I think also. More and more unemployment, more deployment, joining of military to have a job, so sad. My nephew was going to do this until his sister talked him out of it.

That video was very eye opening. Seems our Governments won't stop until they've made a garden of blood and tombstones. The music was great, who sings this?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by DaphneApollo

Indeed and I mean absolutely no disrespect to the military tradition, it can be "a good job" but when it's time to be deployed, they just can't prepare you for everything sometimes. My Dad was in the medical side (UK) but thankfully always in peacetime. He was a nurse for quite a few years before "progressing" into "administration". I really have no idea what enlistment choices are but so I will confess to being ignorant on that subject but when push comes to shove I think there is the potential for everyone to see active service. Everyone does basic training.
edit on 25/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Syntax

edit on 25/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Twice...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I also respect our military, and it's sad that our youth, especially poor and/or minorities have to choose this avenue to attain college funding (if they make it out alive) to better themselves.

Your father was lucky. Some who enlist are blessed with administrative/engineering/medical positions, I've known some who have been in both positions and thankfully came home alive and well. And I hope for America at least we don't all see active duty.

And certainly these young adults will never be prepared for what they will face in foreign lands (the horrible brutality) they will come to realize that they have been used.
edit on 25-12-2011 by DaphneApollo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Thats the ironic things though. History just repeating. My Dad joined for that exact same reason, to escape the parents and also the bad local employment. Coal mine, steel mill or nothing was the choice. I almost considered the same thing 20 years later but fortunately found another focus. And now, 20 years later, someone who could be my daughter is wanting to do the same. Ain't life weird?
edit on 25/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Syntax change, small but significant. She could NOT be my daughter ROFL

edit on 25/12/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Ash filled keyboard, dont't laugh....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

And now, 20 years later, someone who could be my daughter is wanting to do the same. Ain't life weird?

Life sure is weird and our governments make sure it get weirder,lol!! Just show her the video above and some more like it, maybe she'll change her mind hopefully. I hope for her sake she doesn't join, the reality is really Weird!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   

I've never actually met her (we live in different countries and I only recently got in contact again with her mum, long story...) so it might come across as a bit weird via internet.

"Hi, would you mind watching this video for me, I barely know your name but...well...um...."

No, maybe next Xmas....if there is one.
2012! *cue Twilight Zone theme*

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join