It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History of Palestine

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BRAVO949

Not at all.

You're a clown to me.. A big jester type person who really wants to be good at propaganda, and maybe with the juvenile delinquents your lackluster propaganda and blatant lies might work, but in general, I find it amusing how over-the-top your lies are.

You would never be tolerated in a real academic environment, and so, why should I be bothered by you??

You're a clown!

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Please dont - get angry.

Even a clown is right twice a day!

Jesus was a Palestinian - at least have respect for the most popular religion on the planet.

David was a Palestinian too. If he existed, that is.

David Ben Gurion was an Ost Jude not Ashkenazi.

The Ashkenazim would never allow an Ost Jude to claim to be one of them, right?

Originally posted by dontreally
reply to post by BRAVO949

Not at all.

You're a clown to me.. A big jester type person who really wants to be good at propaganda, and maybe with the juvenile delinquents your lackluster propaganda and blatant lies might work, but in general, I find it amusing how over-the-top your lies are.

You would never be tolerated in a real academic environment, and so, why should I be bothered by you??

You're a clown!

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 09:33 AM
link   
You can tell the difference between Palestine Arabs and Jews, there are distinct genetic differences and personalities of both races it is not like they are the same people because they are not, the Bible states that they are Cousins, one side is half Egyptian of Helgar who produced the Ishmaelites who Sarah sent to the dessert because they were rude to Sarah and Abraham because of their ages and they would be a race who fights brother against brother, as rude as it may appear that is what the Angel said in the Bible. Evidence suggests that the Arabs live in the dessert and that can not be denied either, Arabia is dessert land.

Bible evidence suggests that there are few Jews left because of their mass slaughters over history and that has been the case in modern times but God will make the world agree to their comeback to Israel which occured in 1948 when the time is right and guess what that seems to be the right pattern in history, so that can not be denied either.

With covenant which is spiritually Jewish and not ruled by the Jewish people will only produce nations of poverty and oppressed ideologies as a subsitute and the driving out of minority groups, without the Christians and western medicine there would not be the populations of muslims as they have now, even those invited to western nations that support their welfare of their large families.

The only thing keeping the westernised nations interested in Arabic countries is oil, otherwise they would not even speak to each other nor would the Russians and Chinese be interested in friendly talk. Not saying they are all bad but but if you push the religious buttons you will see that they will make war with you and each other. So no cartoons crosses bibles and women uncovered otherwise it is war, hence why no one trusts Iran with big weapons incase they have a fit over some cartoon or debates about the Koran in the Europe or America.
edit on 30-12-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Dear time lord,

The people who claim to be Jews from Europe are generically different than the modern day Palestinians who are the descendants of the ancient Jews - is that what you are trying to say?

I agree with that.

The "Jews" from Europe are a mix of Turko-Khazar and European DNA.

There were many Greeks who lived in colonies in what is now soutern Italy who converted to Judaism. The descendants of these people are not Turko-Khazar but they are not related to the people who lived in Palestine at the time of Jesus.

If you pray to Jesus and his opinion he will tell you that you will be blessed if you honor the real Jews in other words the Palestinians.

God is testing us to see if we can read real history books and not be thrown off track by Zionist propaganda.

Jesus does not want us to support Khazars killing Palestinian children, does he?

Originally posted by The time lord

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Dear time lord,

The people who claim to be Jews from Europe are generically different than the modern day Palestinians who are the descendants of the ancient Jews - is that what you are trying to say?

I agree with that.

The "Jews" from Europe are a mix of Turko-Khazar and European DNA.

There were many Greeks who lived in colonies in what is now soutern Italy who converted to Judaism. The descendants of these people are not Turko-Khazar but they are not related to the people who lived in Palestine at the time of Jesus.

If you pray to Jesus and his opinion he will tell you that you will be blessed if you honor the real Jews in other words the Palestinians.

God is testing us to see if we can read real history books and not be thrown off track by Zionist propaganda.

Jesus does not want us to support Khazars killing Palestinian children, does he?

Text

You might be right in Jesus not supporting killing Palestinian children but they are born to think about killing themselves in suicides along with Jews just like their ancestors did to Baal when they took the Ark of the Covenant and they became ill from it, I don't think the Israeli army is doing it on purpose unless God is playing his part in ways we don't know.

The Bible also states that a remnant of an Angelic hybrid race resides by the coast, they are not a pure human bloodline apparently but we have to go by faith here and let that theory go and just take it on as normal human conflict, no one is going to say it on the news it is a possibility.

As for Jesus not approving, King David was meant to clear the Philistines out in his day but he did not do so as God had asked and this is why the same linage causes so much interference in God's over plan in the future.

I don't think God cares about Gaza when it comes to spiritual politics who want to destroy his promise to liberate the world and coming to his followers. This is God talking about a future in which these people by the coast will be destroyed, and thousands of years have passed in which people could have swapped race and religion. Maybe they could have been Chinese but that never happened so the battle will continue till the end from these races.

God of the Bible predicts the people of this Gaza will not be in his favour, even if another people did take their place the outcome of that land will still be the same outcome.

Zephaniah 2
4For Gaza shall be forsaken, and Ashkelon a desolation: they shall drive out Ashdod at the noon day, and Ekron shall be rooted up.
5Woe unto the inhabitants of the sea coast, the nation of the Cherethites! the word of the LORD is against you; O Canaan, the land of the Philistines, I will even destroy thee, that there shall be no inhabitant.

(Has not happened yet)

Ezekiel 25

15Thus saith the Lord GOD; Because the Philistines have dealt by revenge, and have taken vengeance with a despiteful heart, to destroy it for the old hatred;

16Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will stretch out mine hand upon the Philistines, and I will cut off the Cherethims, and destroy the remnant of the sea coast.

17And I will execute great vengeance upon them with furious rebukes; and they shall know that I am the LORD, when I shall lay my vengeance upon them.

Amos 1

“For three sins of Gaza,
even for four, I will not relent.
Because she took captive whole communities
and sold them to Edom,
7 I will send fire on the walls of Gaza
that will consume her fortresses.
8 I will destroy the king of Ashdod
and the one who holds the scepter in Ashkelon.
I will turn my hand against Ekron,
till the last of the Philistines are dead,”

It is not looking good for Gaza in Bible prophecy and Damascus is said to end up the same way, and I know one thing is that the Islamic version Jesus/Isa is said to turn up there, but the God of the Bible predicts if he does show up there will be nothing in Damascus to see, this is a prediction before anyone wrote the Koran and right now it is not looking to good there either.

You have to ask, when the time comes and they want to destroy Israel completely will God not be the judge himself here, will he not favour the Jews over any enemy young or old if they are to repopulate to destroy his plan and people, Biblically speaking here. 1/3 of the Jews will be killed off at some point but 1/3 also do not hold faith in God's end time plans so will see who makes it and does not during those times, the possibility is far greater than it never is going to happen.

Is the Bible being harsh here, you have to ask equally the Koran says the same things about Christian and Jews and that Isa/Jesus will come back to destroy them and the Cross of Christ so you have Koran prophecies that fit the Biblical anti-Christ end time figures who the Muslim nations seem to support, how could such a plan ever come about in the world, then you ask what was the Satanic verses all about and the picture starts to fit why there is these two big divisions in the world set up like Armageddon.

edit on 30-12-2011 by The time lord because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2011 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by dontreally

That's called collateral damage, and it something that unfortunately cannot be avoided - unless you want to lose - in wars.

Sorry, but breaking into houses in a village, throwing in grenades and shooting women and children from close range dosen't seem like collateral damage, but rather intentional killing.

You have ignored a point I made that I would like you to address. Why did the Arabs attack the Jews in 1921, and 1929 - in the Hebron/Safed massacres - and in 1936-1939, when the Grand Mufti and friend of Adolph Hitler incited the Arabs to reviolt against the British?

Because many were zealots, uneducated, filled with hatred, manipulated by certain elites and generally angry at both the British and the Jews for the large quantities of Jewish imigrants entering Palestine. Just as many Jews were zealots, uneducated, filled withhatred, manipulated by certain elites and generally angry at both the British and the Jews for not letting in larger quantities of Jewish imigrants into Palestine.

Isn't this the crux of what undermines the peace process?

What? The intense nationalism that both the Palestinians and the Israeli's propagate. Definetely. I think nationalism in most cases undermines peace all around the world.

Why would they accept anything different?

After years of fighting, death, oppression, lost brothers, sisters, mothers, fathers, auncles, aunties and children, even nationalism and hatred wears thin. Many Jews and Palestinians want peace. They want to prosper and live safely, like every other person on earth. It is many of the ruling elite and the brainwashed slaves and drones who propagate terrorism (on both sides), unrealistic demands, and hatred for their brothers in general, that continue to undermine the peace process. When both sides stop pointing the finger for who is to blame for the century old conflict, and actually take constructive steps towards peace (i.e. indefinete settlements freezes, and acceptance that Israel cannot accept Palestinian demands in regards to the refugee problem), then one day both sides will trully know peace. I tend to sound like a realist, rather then an optimist, but if you were to ask me, why do I think the status quo will ever change, I would reply, because we are all human.

To say it's the refugee problem is a flat out lie and distortion of whats plainly and obviously the truth: The Arabs fought in the 20's, because they knew what the Zionists wanted. They rioted in the 30s, and went to war in the 40's. In '67, they went to war again, and again in '73. Yet, all of sudden, you claim its the Palestinian refugee problem? That is dishonest. That is simply untenable given the historical reasons for Arab rejection of a Jewish presence in Palestine.

I am not following your train of thought and it seems you are only using this as an oppurtunity to slam the other side. There is alot of refugees living in refugee camps in Jordan, the West Bank, Syria and so forth, hence the "refugee" in the refugee problem. These refugee's are a problem as they live in inhumane conditions which breed terrorism and hatred, and if it is not solved it could threaten to undermine the peace process, hence the "problem". Therefore it is the "refugee problem".

posted on Dec, 31 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   
I just like say Happy New year everyone here and ATS,

I know these debates can be heated as we all like to give our understanding and fill views overlooked by society.

People see things from different angles my one is spiritual and is no longer taken seriously amoungst the modern culture and sometimes it is as like trying to explain why people celebrate Christmas.

posted on Jan, 3 2012 @ 05:35 PM
link   

WHY ZIONISM HAS NO FUTURE

The vast majority of Jews in the early days of Zionism were against the very basic notion of Zionism and that is that Jews are a separate race of people.

Jews are not a race.

Jews are a cultural group most of whom have some connection to the Jewish religion or their parents or grandparents did.

Iranian Jews are Iranian, German Jews were German Jews.

Zionism over decades brainwashed Jews into thinking they could not be Jews without being in a certain geographical area - which is 100% untrue.

A Jew can be a Jew anywhere, it is portable.

In some ways it is harder to be a religious Jew in Israel than anywhere else in the world and in fact Israel is a secular nation in many ways.

After over one hundred years of Zionism the majority of Palestinians want to live in Palestine but the Zionists will not let them while the majority of Jews don't want to live in Palestine even thought the Zionists are begging them to.

That is modern Zionism in a nutshell.
edit on 3-1-2012 by BRAVO949 because: (no reason given)

<< 12  13  14   >>

join