It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

An intelligent response from an intelligent officer

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Now if only this video could be shown in the hope of educating many many police officers around the world on how to interact with the population.

see not all officers are what websites portray them to be and not all officers are what media outlets claim them to be.
edit on 25-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
Nice video. It is important to remember that there are some officers out there that take their job seriously AND have the public's best interests at heart.

They are not in the majority, sad to say.
edit on 25-12-2011 by butcherguy because: Spelling.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by butcherguy

It would be wrong to say that all my encounters with officers has been pleasurable or intelligent, but coming across this video and taking the time to listen to him i thought it would be more than enough to actually open a thread regarding the video.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by cerebralassassins

I believe a lot of this has to do with group mentality. It seems 1 on 3. A small group. People are smarter in small groups. When they get in massive groups is when we get stupid.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Another Xmas miracle... a fat, sweaty, bald cop who is being respectful, courteous, informative, and yet remains calm.

Maybe he's already been visited by the ghosts of martial law Christmas past, present, & future.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by butcherguy
Nice video. It is important to remember that there are some officers out there that take their job seriously AND have the public's best interests at heart.

They are not in the majority, [s]sad to say[/s].
edit on 25-12-2011 by butcherguy because: Spelling.

Had to do a little edit for truth, hope you don't mind.

Hmm, the strike through code doesn't seem to work on this forum.
edit on 25/12/2011 by curious7 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join