It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My eyes a light from a flash [D&R]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:58 AM
link   
I was born blind.Life in darkness it's a continues suffering, do not know what are the colors you do not know what it looks like an image of man, everything is touch, senses that helps you imagine what it looks like the world around.

At age 10, I was playing with other children on a hill near my house.My play consist in contemplating them with my hearing sitting on the lawn . Hearing that I create the image of playing, was a contemplation of a world of darkness I could not see.It was the summer.Suddenly started a storm.They forget about me and there I was alone and suddenly o strong rain began.I shout their names but nobody hears ... I only could hear the wind whistling around me, they couldn't see me.Powerful noise covered my voice.I was afraid.

The only thing I remember is a million burning strong in all my body.I do not know where I was awake, but I was hearing voices around me, and that like through the fog I saw a white strong light . I thought I was dead.Thousands of colors were invading my brain, I thought that's heaven.I fell asleep again.When I wake up I understand that I can see.I could see silhouettes and the room where I was in hospital.A miracle.

I spent two weeks in hospital, doctors were amazed at such a miracle and the only explanation they could give was that lightning that struck me done this wonder.My eye sight fully recovered.

I will never forget that day,when this miracle happened,the day when my dead eyesight reborn from a lightning.

edit on 25-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: ,

edit on 25-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: a

edit on 25-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: &

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by diamondsmith

Thanks for this inspiring story, good timing BTW.
Is it your story, is it someone's else's story or a story that could have happened somewhere on the planet?
Thanks anyway.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Pokoia

A story to remember that sometimes miracles are possible.Merry Christmas to you,from the light of the New Year to come.

edit on 25-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: t

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by diamondsmith
reply to post by Pokoia

A story to remember that sometimes miracles are possible.Merry Christmas to you,from the light of the New Year to come.

edit on 25-12-2011 by diamondsmith because: t

Sometimes people need to get the perspective of a possible miracle.
Best wishes to you too, and of course to you family and friends.

new topics

top topics

join