It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
These mice were genetically modified so that they produce up to 100 times higher concentrations of the PEPCK-C enzyme in their muscles than wild-type mice. The PEPCK-C enzyme is usually found primarily in the liver and kidneys. The increase of this enzyme in their muscles vastly improved the metabolism
3. What do we mean by Human Enhancement?
4. Case study 1 : Brain Chips (discussions on a paper by Richard Jones)
5. Case study 2 : Psycho-stimulants and Cognition Enhancement (Elfriede Walcher-Andris)
6. Case study 3 : Sports Enhancement (Andy Miah)
7. Case study 4 : Electrode Stimulation of the Brain (Francois Berger)
Originally posted by TiM3LoRd
If you believe in evolution then humans altering animal DNA is no different than random mutations that may or may not occur in nature. Did it ever cross you mind that maybe nature created humans so we could better increase the rate of mutation on this planet and thus create greater variety in a shorter span of time?
I read the end of this story....i'll give you a spoiler...it all works out in the end.
relax a bit you wont make it out of life alive.