It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HelloH

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:26 AM
link   
Came across this site a few weeks ago, and find myself here quite a bit since then rummaging around the forums. Im gonna make this short because i have a ham in the over i have to attend...... So Dayve is who im is. Merry Christmas to everybody. See you in the forums.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
hi,
glad your are here......so ham huh.......green eggs???

and we add 1 to the tally....and he can cook ham......nice

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   
northern cali huh? I live here too 20 mins from Chico. good to see someone in my area here on ATS. So what are some of your views? political, 2012, aliens, that kinda stuff interests me. what kind of skeptic are you?

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
reply to post by nrd101

Wellllll, my political views? I'm not too political, too many birdbrains trying to fix things that aren't broken. The whole 2012 thing? I dont think any thing is going to happen that we will notice right away, IF anything happens at all. Aliens/UFO's? I think its a possibility they have their own mars rover type things flying around, checkin us out. I have a fascination with the moon and think it plays a big part in whats out their. Im skeptical about sci-fi type scenarios like "planet x" and different kind of aliens at war. I dont want to elaborate too much, this is just a basic idea of where my minds at. Its hard to find plausible theories nowdays, seems like alot of people have Nostradamus syndrome. IDK its late im not really sure what eles to put. Any questions feel free to ask

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
What is the flagging about? I noticed i have 3.....? Not sure what it means, is my intro no good or what

posted on Oct, 6 2012 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by dayve
What is the flagging about? I noticed i have 3.....? Not sure what it means, is my intro no good or what
No , your doing good man . stars are sort of like a " I hear that " and flags are sort of like " I feel that " .

new topics

top topics

join