It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Completely agree with AJ on what he say .. i already knew this for quite sometime
i cannot cry anymore .. already did
now i just know the world has we know it will end .. it has to .. for humanity sake
we cannot continu to live like zombies
while millions of human are starving.. tortured .. raped ... killed
and people in the world still can enjoy life like its perfect .. maybe for them
but for the most part of the world .. many are suffering so much
the animals are threated like objects .. tortured .. caged from the moment they are born
tortured each days by humans who dont care .. and killed for their meat

The world has turned so dark
the world has the potential to be a real heaven not hell ..
but that cannot happen until the entire system ... wallstreets .. the governements ... even the WWW
we need a fresh start and lets teach our childrens how to be good souls living their life fully

now each person being born in this system will be slowly influenced .. to integrate this system
add nasty chimical in our food and water to slow the brain into discovering what is FREEDOM
and total control of ourselfs
each kids now will probably end up to be influenced in the wrong direction with government brain substil manipulation techniques

people dont understand that this system need to crash asap
for mother earth sake and our future generation sake

i see only one chance in the USA now and it is RON PAUL
and he will have a hell of a job to restore this country and give the exemple to all other nations
the good start will be .. cut the entire military budjet and invest in free energy compagny
so everyone can be more selfsufficiant and no polluant

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by TWILITE22

I aint complaining, you do what you like, I'll do what I like, I just call a turd a turd when I see it. In my previous post I have told of the detrimental affect Jones's worldview can have on a weak-minded person, sure not everybody is going to go down that road thank God. I do also know that Jones activley lies, and people like you turn a blind eye to that fact, this is something I wont do, ever.

Its got nothing to do with being "weak minded" lol Are you telling me that everything is hunky dory in the world? Are you telling me that governments are not corrupt and have our best interests at heart? Its not about weak minded, its looking at the world and knowing something is seriously wrong.

I just find it shocking that so many people are brainwashed and more concerned about what the celebs are up too. Its shocking, and one of the reasons why people are so dumbed down.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Your lack of comprehension is also shocking, If you are going to try and engage somebody in debate then try to read and understand their posts. Prattle on all you like about how everything sucks, maybe somebody will give you a star, like the good little truth warrior you are. I'm done.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by USarmyFL

Yes. As long as he is set, he doesn't have to feel for others who aren't. Or sympathy for people who are hurt and hurting, taken advantage of. That's one of the most flagrantly selfish statements that I've ever seen on this forum.

Maybe there is a certain amount of showmanship on his program. Maybe his tears are a little forced... but maybe it's no more forced that simply "allowing" yourself to cry. I've been in radio myself for 17 years, and I don't see anything suspicious about his program. Maybe in this case, if it were real, he should have gone to break. That's what I would have done. Either way, you can't blame him a bit for his rants and other emotional deliveries...after all, what good is a good message if you have no one to tell it to?
edit on 26-12-2011 by therealdemoboy because: additional ranting

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-ruaHe listens to AJ everyday. He suffers from depression at times because of how we're all doomed, how he can't drink tapwater, how basically everything is designed to kill him, from a snickers bar to the plastic in bottled springwater, every cloud is toxic chemtrail and everybody else is an idiot for not 'waking up'. I know there are probably millions more like this guy, and I would lay a large wager that most of em listen to Jones.

AJ over sensationalizes things for a dramatic effect to get you worked up about it. This is journalism it is his job. He is not always right and does make mistakes. I think he is actually held to a higher standard than most. If you compared him with a Fox News anchor I believe you'd find his accuracy is actually much higher. Unstable folks should not be listening to AJ. He is trying to wake up those that aren't paying attention to the fact that there is so much evil around them. Once he's made that point to you his job is essentially finished. He is not a field marshall or general that is going to take you onto the battlefield and achieve a victory. That is too much for any one man to handle. My point is that it's kind of like '___'. You can take it in the right setting and it may awaken you to a different reality. That doesn't mean you should start popping a 10 strip every day for breakfast. It doesn't matter how stable you are you'll go mad, and you'll no longer be able to discern fact from fiction. There is too much information coming from him to investigate nor do you have the resources. So someone that is feeling unstable at anytime from what AJ is saying should turn off the broadcast immediately. Just don't blame AJ for the way you are feeling that wasn't his true intention to make you freak out and jump off a bridge.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by ezwip

I'm a little exhausted from the weekend holiday, but you said it perfectly.
Well done, my friend.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

I actually agree with you,what most people see is black and white.I take whatever truth I find in his shows and research it myself,sometimes I am the wiser for it so regardless of what you think of him personally,finding the truth is all that really matters however you get to the truth is irrelevent.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Your lack of comprehension is also shocking, If you are going to try and engage somebody in debate then try to read and understand their posts. Prattle on all you like about how everything sucks, maybe somebody will give you a star, like the good little truth warrior you are. I'm done.

It has nothing to do with being a truth warrior! Its about worrying about this planet we live on. If you want to carry on living in your bubble, then thats up to you. If you cant see how the world is messed up, then i feel sorry for you. But unlike you, some peopke do care. You have brought up " alex doing this for money" i replied, and you ignored it . You haters love you hate while your inside your little bubble, and you dont have a clue about whats really going on in the world, and thats a shame

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

This is surreal, I was just sitting here chatting with some friends about how some people arrogantly assume others know nothing about the state of the world, and see themselves as purveyors of the truth whilst all about them slumber ignorants, then I read your post
That's actually the most narrow-minded thing I've read all day. Because I'm not a fan of AJ you think I'm living in a 'bubble', I'm very aware of a great many things, one being: your posts are petty ad-hom remarks that amount to nothing except showing the world you are unable to think for yourself. Best of luck chap, you've got a long way to go.
edit on 26-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
how has this guy not been sectiond due to the unstable state of his mind,he is cleary lost itwots the ods he has a full on breakdouwn and start claing his jesus or can speak to the dead or summet i might have a punt
you are not making any sense,it seems like your the unstable one,learn to spell.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

This is surreal, I was just sitting here chatting with some friends about how some people arrogantly assume others know nothing about the state of the world, and see themselves as purveyors of the truth whilst all about them slumber ignorants, then I read your post
That's actually the most narrow-minded thing I've read all day. Because I'm not a fan of AJ you think I'm living in a 'bubble', I'm very aware of a great many things, one being: your posts are petty ad-hom remarks that amount to nothing except showing the world you are unable to think for yourself. Best of luck chap, you've got a long way to go.
edit on 26-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

LOL you are the one who writes rubbish like alex is making loads of money, and then when i answer you, you ignore the points i have made. I have not ignored any of your points, in fact, i have answered them all.

If someone say they are not into AJ, then thats fair enough. But when haters like you come on and say the rubbish you say, then i will debate. I have never once said that everything AJ says comes true. But then you have to remember, he is not a pophet. He gets most of his information from other people.

Not just that, if you actually listen to his shows, he holds his hands up when he has recieved information that was false. All i know is that AJ is passionate about the state of the planet. He has dedicated alot of his life to this. But haters will always hate

If you came on here and said "im not into alex jones" then thats fair enough, but bringing up rubbish like he is doing it for money, or my friend had a breakdown because of him, and he is acting, then i will stick up for him.

Oh, and i can think for myself, and i can answer your questions, shame you can't do the same

You don't have to listen to AJ to know that the world is a messed up place, and is getting worse.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
My view on Alex Jones is he is just like everyone else. He is no different from you and me. He is fed up with this epic #storm humankind has been welcoming with open arms and open wallets. He wants to spread the word, he is doing his absolute best to get the truth out there, and until this video my opinion of him was a lot different. I have much respect for him now. I could no do a better job then him, if i was in his position. As much as i would love to try and do what he does, i am very grateful we have people like him trying to spread the right message and tell people to wake up.

He has his moments of extremism, and often portrays signs of deceit or exaggeration which at times is hard for me to pass, but, like the Occupy movement, the ideology is right and i will always support this type of message.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I am really scared, not for the Alex future but for all the poor souls that are redirecting their life following this mad hatter . He and Lindsey Williams are the very reason we will never right this country, Our beguiled country needs honor not crazy !!!!!!!!!! Mix a little truth with lunatic and the name is Jim Jones not Alex Jones

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:35 AM
link   
I literally, and deeply, Laugh at the people who act like Alex is crazy. He has some of the best guests around, including Ron Paul who agrees with him (Gasp! No!), and even if he knee jerks with passion, He's very often proved out right in the end. That so many of you can just say things like "He's crazy" shows you Do lack basic reasoning ability.

Let's see what evil ole Crazy Alex Jones wants.

The law applied evenly across society, The Evil Federal Reserve and the central banks of other lands, all right out in the open controlled by the same players, to go away. He wants the Constitution and Bill of Rights to be followed. He wants the US Government to stop shipping drugs into the USA then putting people in jail for it, on and on.

Yeah that's some crazy views there! Freedom is so scary! Real freedom.

It doesn't matter why you hate Alex Jones and/or Ron Paul. Because in the end, they've been yelling about the same things, and time proves them right over and over, and some delusional people cling to "how they imagine it is" because it's ugly in the real world.

As far as a news source, Alex Jones has proven MUCH more reliable than the MSM for example, which lies constantly.

Alex Jones isn't crazy, passionate for sure, but flat out crazy? More like worried to the point of fraying. As we Really do have a Federal Government out of control and obviously not for the people. Grow up and help us please, we're all dying here.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
I have just watched Matrix of Evil. The documentary is compiled from documented evidence, first hand witnesses and is presented with passion. Alex Jones commits to research, is thorough and injects his energy into his presentations.

I believe he is sharing information with the general public because the cabal/illuminati/whatever do not share. He is sharing everything he can locate because it becomes more and more obvious that governments make decisions in their closed and private meetings and then decide to tell their constituents. Why on Earth would a government pass legislation at 5am - that reeks of control and deception - making legislation when people are asleep or only just rising - that is abhorrent behaviour and cannot be respected or condoned.

If I want to decry this man then I need to prove that he is lying - how can he be lying when the information he presents emanates from legal government documents and professionals who are first hand witnesses some directly attached to government!

Many people are closed to the truth. When people cast judgement on another there is a need to justify the judgement otherwise it comes across as sour grapes - not unlike a Child who has not been taught to play fairly. Or at best an adult who cannot express themselves clearly and so becomes frustrated and resorts to name calling and defamation of character.

He appears to me to be a man on a mission, a man with purpose and with integrity - because- whether you agree with him or disagree with him he is doing - doing and doing some more. How many people speak long and loud and expect to be listened to - let alone believed - and never follow through with even a single action.

How many people who have defamed this man, called him a shill and a fake and liar and whatever else - have actually followed through with their words and proved him to be all you assert? How many of you have taken him to court for libel and slander and false advertising and misinformation? Anyone?

There are laws available to you - you can take action against this man and shut him up if you truly have evidence that he is a fake. Right now - I know governments lie purely because they make promises they don't keep - say they care about unemployment and the poor and education etcetera - but none of us see these problems being cleaned up - solved and addressed. Governments in America took homes from working people and addressed the banks - left their constituents without a home - but decided the banks needed money ...I am still shaking my head in disbelief over that - and more so because the fellow Americans of those who had their homes stolen did not stand up and defend them...

No one here who has lambasted Alex Jones has convinced me that he is a liar or a fraud - because not one poster has written an argument to support their slander.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 04:39 AM
link   
sort his guy somw valium or hes gonna blow his wee brain up whith tyhe shat he comes out with,buy hes macking good mony beeing like that o well held

edit on 27-12-2011 by haven123 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join