It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

haha, what a theatre.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
I feel like that, and sometimes shed a quiet tear or two, but all in all if I really had a national say I too might "break down" in some spectacular fashion even though I came in with all the intentions of doing it right. If you believe some, or all, of what Alex has been saying for a long time, you realize that some of the info is truly sick and evil, and only a conditioned ego can so callously shrug off such things, IF they also believe they are true.

I find that as I've come to accept we're doomed because most people just can't get that they live in a fiction, and that someone else is playing with their very lives and seems intent on actually destroying most of them wholesale. So when you try to explain such seemingly insane sounding reality to people, they fall on conditioned responses depending on how truly open their minds are, which is often, not very.

They fall back on "that's crazy" or "I'm sure someone is using that propaganda for some reason!" And so all discourse breaks down as no man is allowed to take a stand, not really, not on true ethics and morality, because it's just your opinion, which is just like everyone's. and therefore doesn't matter.

Some people will argue with you and are so passionate about what they're doing they have human moments, like all of us. Judging all you see with true cynicism forces you to abandon hope, as I have. So I guess we're a lot alike in more ways than we are different. It's just that it's possible.. that someone cares. Because they do. Scary as that all is.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Jay-morris

I'm just calling it like I see it. I don't hate Jones. But I definitley don't trust people like him and I let people know it. I wish some people would snap out of the dualistic pantomine we see all around us, right vs left, god vs satan, republicans vs democrats, east vs west, AJ vs the MSM etc. I mean it has to have occured to any rational person that Jones could be what is known as controlled oposition?

Exactly. Alex Jones is great at what he does. Alex gets very emotional about his topics while not providing much of anything in terms of substance or real discussion. He quenches the proverbial thirst of the average "conspiracy theorist" with a mix of truth and (mainly) lies. His job is too herd everyone into an approved "box" of discussion.

He can use his position as a perceived genuine conspiracy dude to perpetuate, and introduce, lies. He is a quite simply a gatekeeper. It's sort of like how the 9/11 truth movement is used to divert attention away from legitimate 9/11 research and stifle/kill anything the truth movement does uncover...

edit on 26-12-2011 by PartyboyK because: made less cluttered

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   
Alex Jones is great with taking facts and wrapping them in lies and conspiracys to make a living

This is but one example of his "MENTAL INSTABILITY" that has occured through him beliving in his OWN FANTASY'S

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:40 AM
link   
reply to post by USarmyFL

i never impied that i was refering to people who lose the plot bigtime and turn ito feligiouse nuts take it with a pinch of salt

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by ezwip
Alex likes to over act and that's certainly not the first time he's shed a scripted tear. His crew is the last of journalism. The amount of content and sorrow that passes through on a daily basis is overwhelming. I don't know how you can have any emotion at all after talking about it every day. You would have to shut off and become a zombie.
edit on 26-12-2011 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

BINGO....his cries sound like more forced sobs IMO...and done for theatrical effect like southern preachers. I may be wrong but the TONE of the sob doesn't sound 100% real in the moment.

hey folks i love the guy and his MIND is amazing. but guys like this don't usually sob because this for him and most who look at the INFO daily is a intellectual/rational exercise

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:44 AM
link   
reply to post by WeMoveUnseen

get a life

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   

The way I see it is this,he couldn't do this job without truely believing in what he says day in and day out.Nobody is that good an actor.So when he has these breakdowns it doesn't surprise me in the least,if it was me I would be crying everyday from having to read and talk about the criminal element that runs our country.I think most people would have been committed by now.God bless him and his family and keep them safe.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
I don't like AJ, I'll say that off the bat. I think he's extreme, OTT, and often completely wrong. He confuses the evolution of the corporation with some centuries-old organization that would be impossible to control and that people then would have no interest in perpetuating. His NWO conspiracies are nothing more than the influence and power of corporate dominance made manifest.

But, he epitomizes the dangers of being too suspicious and too connected to what is happening around the world (or perhaps his awareness of what is happening around the world is what makes him so suspicious?)
Disasters have always happened. Dictators have always existed. People have always died in wars and battles. None of this is new. The only thing that is new is that now we can see it, and we can do nothing about it.

Not too long ago you would only know what was happening in your own community. You'd care if the harvest failed, if there was an outbreak of disease, if members of your community died. Back then, you could help with the harvest, you could help to treat the sick, you could do things to help your community and stop what was happening. Now, with a global community so connected, we can see it all happening around the world and we can do nothing to stop it.

This is, IMO, why we see such a rise in depression. And that's why I think he's so suspicious about everything and creates a big boogey man to explain it all away. It's not that simple.

In my opinion, AJ has had a mental breakdown. Probably more than one.

I think he needs to take a holiday. Turn off the internet. Turn off the TV. Realize that communities around the world have always faced these terrible events and disasters, only now many of them are at the hands of global corporations who rape and pillage to gain a profit, instead of gold festooned emperors satisfying their egos.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Poor Alex. Did the jihadis stop paying you to spread their lies?

He is a tool of Jihad.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:28 AM
link   
After the Y2k Debacle, the Charlie Sheen mess, that mess he made when he ran around dressed up as the joker screaming at people...You guys still buy this guys mess?

Why in the hell am I working an honest job? I guess all i have to do is cry on air and spout BS and you guys will pay me too.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by detachedindividual

This is, IMO, why we see such a rise in depression. And that's why I think he's so suspicious about everything and creates a big boogey man to explain it all away. It's not that simple.

I agree, I personally know somebody who started listening to AJ about 2 years ago, he has since gone through a mental breakdown of sorts, and a lot of ups and downs, he is now extremely paranoid. He recently spoke of how 'they' sent hitmen after him for spreading the 'truth', and how he narrowly escaped death by avoiding these guys at his house, he is convinced they gained access to his home and now his place is bugged, keep in mind this guy lives in a very quiet rural area in Ireland. He listens to AJ everyday. He suffers from depression at times because of how we're all doomed, how he can't drink tapwater, how basically everything is designed to kill him, from a snickers bar to the plastic in bottled springwater, every cloud is toxic chemtrail and everybody else is an idiot for not 'waking up'. I know there are probably millions more like this guy, and I would lay a large wager that most of em listen to Jones.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:47 AM
link   

reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

You'd be surprised how many people claim as you have, to have been awoken by AJ but no longer listen to him.

I just don't get how people justify his tactics, strategies at targeting and scaring people and then to make a profit from the fear he generates in these same people. Somehow standards have dropped in a society where people who are constantly going on about how corrupt everything is, and yet here is a flagrant example right under your noses but still... AJ is still your guy.
edit on 25-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)
Justify his tactics?are you serious?what are you doing exaclty to help the cause?complaining because you don't agree with the way he sends out the message?The very desperate position we are in he and everyone else needs to shout it out on every street corner to awaken the nation.Yea,shoot the messenger,just as Alex said where are all the men in this country?.....I'll say it again,he couldn't do this job without being emotionally connected to it,no one is that good an actor.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:52 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

I aint complaining, you do what you like, I'll do what I like, I just call a turd a turd when I see it. In my previous post I have told of the detrimental affect Jones's worldview can have on a weak-minded person, sure not everybody is going to go down that road thank God. I do also know that Jones activley lies, and people like you turn a blind eye to that fact, this is something I wont do, ever.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

if you havnt seen such histronics before - you havnt been watching - he is an attention whore

Does that make him wrong in this broadcast? If it does, please point out how.

Alex puts on a good show. But in his ramblings he has a layer of truth. Not everything that comes from Alex should be taken as wrote, but in this broadcast he is sincere. At least he's not some anonymous poster on an internet forum.

/TOA

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Old American

Originally posted by ignorant_ape

if you havnt seen such histronics before - you havnt been watching - he is an attention whore

Does that make him wrong in this broadcast? If it does, please point out how.

Alex puts on a good show. But in his ramblings he has a layer of truth. Not everything that comes from Alex should be taken as wrote, but in this broadcast he is sincere. At least he's not some anonymous poster on an internet forum.

/TOA

Just proves how misinformed some people actually are. NOBODY and I do mean NOBODY is anonymous on the internet. There are THOUSANDS of people out there capable of tracking each and every one of you down in a heartbeat. People working for the military. Don't ever kid yourself.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I respectfully bow out of this conversation. Reading through my last few posts I do see how it would seem that I hate Jones, I don't, I just don't think he is an honest man, whatever he does for the 'cause'(whatever that is?) a liar is a liar in my book, and as an earlier poster said(TOA) there is a layer of truth in AJ's material, so you weigh it up. For me, I have seen more than one person go a bit crazy for taking him too seriously, I have checked some of his 'facts' and they have varied from being kind of true, to big fibs. I have listened to his marketing campaigns(one show about the Fukashima disaster in particular sticks in my mind, where Jones is going apesh*t about the impending radiation about to hit the west coast of the US, and every 5 minutes adds come on, with his slick salesman voice, selling.....geiger counters) and maybe it's just me but I don't like that stuff at all. So, I leave you guys to it, take it or leave it, each to his/her own.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

Just watched this clip from Jones' Infowars broadcast on December 23rd.
I've been listening to Jones on a fairly regular basis for a few years now, and I've never heard/seen him like this.
Overall I like the man, and I think he's done a lot of good in inspiring people to challenge their own world view and the status quo, but I don't always agree with him, and sometimes he can be a little too extreme for my taste.
But I definitely understand and feel his pain here- and I share his passion.
I respect him for sharing a moment of vulnerability.
We're all human after all.

edit on 25-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

hard for me to watch someone cry, but, he's right. I spent this christmas in a homeless shelter..3 years ago, I had my own apt, a nice SUV, a decent career, and "friends". When I began to struggle financially the friends went away..everything else went away soon after. I say that because I, too, have come to understand how phony and fake the world we live in really is..the evils people are really capable of. the last 3 years have been an education in what people are really like. So, yeah there are times it all gets to be a bit much and we get emotional. I won't hate on him for that. good on him.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:44 AM
link   

reply to post by TWILITE22

I aint complaining, you do what you like, I'll do what I like, I just call a turd a turd when I see it. In my previous post I have told of the detrimental affect Jones's worldview can have on a weak-minded person, sure not everybody is going to go down that road thank God. I do also know that Jones activley lies, and people like you turn a blind eye to that fact, this is something I wont do, ever.
I will agree that he can be over the top,and stretch some things a bit,but listen to the message that's all that counts.It would be all but impossible to do what he does without emotions attached.The truth should be told regardless of it possibly offending some people.I don't listen everyday because I know I can't handle that much information coming at me,I still have to have a somewhat normal life.At least we still have the freedom of choice,for now,but we may not tommorrow.So anyone that is offended by Alex Jones?turn him off,don't listen don't watch...it's that simple!

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua

People slap you with "hater" because it's an emotional argument and it's easier to get to people using emotional arguments rather than logical ones. Don't let people get to you.

www.youtube.com...

Yep, dude has been acting since his show began.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join