It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

The world is a terrible place filled with terrible people with terrible intentions, and he's one of the few people who's spent countless years piecing it all together that actually understands it. At least he's not crying about his favorite American Idol candidate or favorite sports team not winning.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godofgamblers
Thank Liberalism.
The most vile and despicable anti-anything good.
They gut the believers of the LORD every f***ing chance the get.
Any person who sits here and defends the sick and perverted death cult of the liberal, is a soulless demon.
You know who you are too!! And so do the majority of the spineless cowards who sat by while you preached hatred towards everything decent and moral that you mocked with venomous contempt in your circle of like minded ghouls. I know who you are.
I know I've stood up to you, while others sat idly and bit their tongue for fear of being pointed out as racist,bigoted or any other buzzwords you drum up.
I also know I'm taking off my kid gloves because I've seen the damage you've done and I'm sick of it. I pray to GOD others do as well. That's the only way we're going to save ourselves from being drug down by the minority of degenerates and thugs like you.

I'll stick the kettle on, and when the tea's ready you can have a kit-kat mate.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
i can't believe people don't like this guy. he is even crying for the cause

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by TupacShakur

Well stated - if I could give you ten stars I would!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
There is nothing wrong with making money

Ya'll seem jelly
edit on 12/25/2011 by mnmcandiez because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

The reason he didn't elaborate on the topics - he was waiting for listeners. My understanding is that people phone in and discuss the topics. He can discuss what he knows during the phone calls and sum at the end - that's what most talk shows do - besides it's his show he can do what he likes. You want to start your own radio show you can run it the way you think it should be run.

That my friend is how we learn - by listening to others - just like do here on Above Top Secret.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
this guy just looks like an actor

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by corporation
Compare that with

Omg! that is probably the most hilarious thing i have ever seen!

The poor guy has to be in this world 24/7, the lies, the conspiracy, the death, the greed. hell it would get to me too!

Anyway, i like Alex, atleast the man is trying to spread some truth..some things might be wrong, some things might be exaggerated, but there is a ton of corruption, and good bit of what he talks about is going on one way or another.

i don't really ever listen to his show, or visit his website, only cause these things get me very frustrated and annoyed too.

But it's always good to see some passion and emotion.

The crying was a bit theatrical, but o well, if ya can't tell, he's an emotional guy!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I give Alex credit for stepping up to the plate after the overlords killed off cooper, at least hes got the gonads to call them on it and get in their faces, very well knowing that someday soon they will be coming to black bag him, he truly is a patriot and a worshiper of freedom in the purist sense, whether you like him or not the guy's relentless in his pursuit to get that message out, unselfishly

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
I have nothing against Alex Jones any more than others in the thread, but c'mon. Lets get that 'Deny Ignorance' Motto dusted off a bit. I think it needs to come back out for a bit to remind us all. AJ is a GOOD actor, and it's all for a GOOD cause. A very good cause, indeed.

Lets not start being so open minded, our brains fall out though. If I had a nickle for every outburst where AJ either sounded like he was half way into the coronary of all history, or breaking down like a school girl told she can't dance with everyone else, I'd be among that 1% we all hate and I could be happy, hating myself.

If Alex Jones really FELT the emotion he builds into a few times a week, 52 weeks a year, year in and year out...do you think the man could literally function in life? He'd have clinically passed basket case long ago and be Mayor of Crazy Town with the Mad Hatter as Police Chief.

I'll just respect him for all the folks he does wake up. If he didn't excel at WAY over the top tactics like this, he wouldn't be half as effective.... lol.....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godofgamblers
Thank Liberalism.
The most vile and despicable anti-anything good.
They gut the believers of the LORD every f***ing chance the get.
Any person who sits here and defends the sick and perverted death cult of the liberal, is a soulless demon.
You know who you are too!! And so do the majority of the spineless cowards who sat by while you preached hatred towards everything decent and moral that you mocked with venomous contempt in your circle of like minded ghouls. I know who you are.
I know I've stood up to you, while others sat idly and bit their tongue for fear of being pointed out as racist,bigoted or any other buzzwords you drum up.
I also know I'm taking off my kid gloves because I've seen the damage you've done and I'm sick of it. I pray to GOD others do as well. That's the only way we're going to save ourselves from being drug down by the minority of degenerates and thugs like you.

Oh Alex! so nice of you to join us!

jk man, i in no why mean to insult you! just sounded like a rant Jones would go on.

But keep your passion! More power to ya!
the only thing i'll say is don't get too mixed up in stereotyping, a TON of people don't see the whole picture, and don't realize what they're associating with . But you are right, there are the evil ones out there.

Don't let evil bring about hate in yourself.If that happens, well, then what's the point?

Peace to you brotha.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Well, I certainly agree with what he says in the last part of the video when he talks about what America has become.

But what the hell is he going on about with his crying rant about our kids being kidnapped and handed over to pedophile politicians? WTF?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Night Gypsy - there is a video that will show the political connection to paedophilia. There is a thread in General Conspiracies - Disappearing People - it's on page 5.

The documentary is titled Conspiracy of Silence and it was banned. Watch it and shake your head in disgust.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
i watched it on youtube 2 days ago,i didn't like it but the man is on a level of understanding that is very close to God and has said many things that shows he is the real deal,peace to the man.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I am not his biggest fan, but he does have material that makes a whole lot of sense. I liked this rant...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ltinycdancerg
Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

Just watched this clip from Jones' Infowars broadcast on December 23rd.
I've been listening to Jones on a fairly regular basis for a few years now, and I've never heard/seen him like this.

I listen to him all the time and have for YEARS.
I have heard him act like this just already this year, let alone tons in the past.

I just cannot help but notice the people that get excited when Alex sneezes are always the ones that actually only "kind of" listen to him. Listen to him all the time and you will stop caring about when he puts on the fake upset for you.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
And no ones even mentioned the FEMA camps are up and running
www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by southbeach
And no ones even mentioned the FEMA camps are up and running
www.youtube.com...

Yes they have mentioned them and you are all nuts.

Sorry but I just went by the local FEMA camp Alex lists on his site by me yet AGAIN.
Yes it is up and running. The entire empty field is still growing grass and weeds and no one is doing anything to stop it. Now the fact that there are no buildings, fences, or people do not seem to matter to you folks?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
The Problem is that we/ i/ SWIM are to weak.

There is only one way to fight this System
and this Fight cant be fought with Words or Votes,
(there is no difference between R. Paul, Bush, Hitler or Obama,
People who believe so are in need to wake up)

Swim tried to fight this System since 1977
but everyone will reach a intellectual Point
where only a real War will solve the core of the Problem,
swim was and is not ready to fight with Hardware
because he still believe in the good and he cant kill
the innocent!

And when the War starts we will see a lot of innocent Blood,
we will see Destruction, Famine and ca. 25 years of Killings!

edit on 26-12-2011 by Human0815 because: spellcheck

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Alex likes to over act and that's certainly not the first time he's shed a scripted tear. His crew is the last of journalism. The amount of content and sorrow that passes through on a daily basis is overwhelming. I don't know how you can have any emotion at all after talking about it every day. You would have to shut off and become a zombie.
edit on 26-12-2011 by ezwip because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join