It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

page: 4
47
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by aarys
Alex jones is a true fighter against evil. If it wasnt for this guy I would not know whats really going on in America. He woke me upthis time last year. He does express his feelings very loud alot. Laughter, angry and sad. Alot better than watching thoose plastic msm news babes telling us what the elites only want you to know.

Keep on rocking on Alex.


You're a year in, like so many others, in the not too distant future, maybe you'll really 'wake up' when you start to see AJ for what he is, a business man, making hay, while the conspriacy sun shines.
edit on 25-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)


Well, he is not a very good business man, considering you can get his stuff for free. Like a said before, does AJ have a money tree in his back garden, which means he should be doing this for free?
edit on 25-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)




posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld
 


You'd be surprised how many people claim as you have, to have been awoken by AJ but no longer listen to him.

I just don't get how people justify his tactics, strategies at targeting and scaring people and then to make a profit from the fear he generates in these same people. Somehow standards have dropped in a society where people who are constantly going on about how corrupt everything is, and yet here is a flagrant example right under your noses but still... AJ is still your guy.
edit on 25-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld
 


You'd be surprised how many people claim as you have, to have been awoken by AJ but no longer listen to him.

I just don't get how people justify his tactics, strategies at targeting and scaring people and then to make a profit from the fear he generates in these same people. Somehow standards have dropped in a society where people who are constantly going on about how corrupt everything is, and yet here is a flagrant example right under your noses but still... AJ is still your guy.
edit on 25-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)


Funny yiu should say that because he has more listeners now than ever before. And the money thing is always a card haters use. Just look at every ufologist who writes a book. To the haters, they are only doing it for money. Sigh



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Okay on this thread I see people who think Alex Jones is a liar, actor, pretender, shill etcetera. How about the fact that politicians in every government across the world make promises they do not keep - send their citizens to die in wars - allow their citizens to be killed in their own home - etcetera. The politicians give emotionally charged speeches and act their way through the election campaigns and when elected do as they please....

The point I will make is that Alex Jones is not elected - he has nothing to gain by speaking about the topics he does. So he has a radio show - he makes a living like many other people. I notice the messages on his site that suggest copying his resources - don't see that a lot but when you do it is within exopolitical circles. What do the politicians give you for free - not much and if they do they will have a tax somewhere to cover for it.

The government is connected to all media and so everything on mainstream media is tightly controlled - for the sleeping people. There are alternatives for people who have questions about their world.

Why is he a liar, a shill, an actor whatever? Is he any different to the politicians who kiss babies and then watch as thousands of Children live in poverty and on the street?

I wish people Peace because it appears to me that a lot of posters on this site are anything less than peaceful. When you are not peaceful you are not healthy on an intellectual level.

Much Peace...



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabhac-rua
 


When I read your post all I could think was - this entire post could be used to describe politicians all over the globe.

Much Peace...



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


The whole infowars machine generates a sh**load of cash for AJ that's a fact. OK, you say what's wrong with that, I aint got a problem with anybody making money, but then you see a video like in the OP, and I gotta laugh. Hey, he aint gettin any of my money so why should I care? Well ye see I'm one of those people who don't like 'snake oil salesmen', call me old fashioned, I like people with that rare chacteristic these days called integrity.



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


Here's a wake up call: more listeners does not mean AJ is an honest man. Infact, if you ask me, more listeners means he's less trustworthy.



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
They both use similar tactics.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 25-12-2011 by papazen because: (no reason given)



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


The whole infowars machine generates a sh**load of cash for AJ that's a fact. OK, you say what's wrong with that, I aint got a problem with anybody making money, but then you see a video like in the OP, and I gotta laugh. Hey, he aint gettin any of my money so why should I care? Well ye see I'm one of those people who don't like 'snake oil salesmen', call me old fashioned, I like people with that rare chacteristic these days called integrity.


The cash he makes is through the sponsers,dvd,s and membership at infowars. How much do you think its costs to run the show, the website, and making if the documenteries, which you can actually diwnliad for free. You think all that would be cheap to run?

The "doing it for money" is a weak argument from the haters.



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


Here's a wake up call: more listeners does not mean AJ is an honest man. Infact, if you ask me, more listeners means he's less trustworthy.


Thank you for proving my point. So, on one hand, if he loses viewers, thats because people have realised he is a joke. But in the other hand, if he gets more listeners, that makes him less trustworthy lol



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris
 


I'm just calling it like I see it. I don't hate Jones. But I definitley don't trust people like him and I let people know it. I wish some people would snap out of the dualistic pantomine we see all around us, right vs left, god vs satan, republicans vs democrats, east vs west, AJ vs the MSM etc. I mean it has to have occured to any rational person that Jones could be what is known as controlled oposition?



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:07 PM
link   
He has the right to cry if it is legitimate but to be honest... that sounded really fake.. Of course, I have no evidence of this, he could just be a really odd cryer hehe.



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I watched the clip and the cry looked sincere to me. If he was faking it, he did a better job than Glenn Beck does. Even if it was fake, he's at least crying for the right reasons and it encourages people to care more about each other -- doesn't seem like a bad thing to me, even if he does make some money off of it (IMHO)



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have no prior knowledge or preconception of Alex Jones and am basing my impression on the video posted by the OP.

- He spent the entire eight minutes and thirty some odd seconds talking YET never gave any real information or facts.

-His emotional episodes appeared unrealistic. No reddening of the eyes or face. No tears. He produced sound only.

-He touched on CPS taking people's children for sexual slavery, the Global Conspiracy, arrest without charges, FBI Oklahoma building bombing conspiracy, CBS News Ron Paul Conspiracy, Communication with God. YET, once again, never offered any substance or follow through to any of the aforementioned seeming only to use these examples as "hot buttons".

If this is typical of his programming I don't see how anyone can make sense of it.



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
well obviousy he doesn't anything about the one trillion dollar lawsuit that can end financial tyranny..and the asian secret societies that are against the New World Order.



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
I see a man that wears his heart on his sleeve.

This isn't the first time Alex has got emotional, he's just passionate about what he does.



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
I have no prior knowledge or preconception of Alex Jones and am basing my impression on the video posted by the OP.

- He spent the entire eight minutes and thirty some odd seconds talking YET never gave any real information or facts.

-His emotional episodes appeared unrealistic. No reddening of the eyes or face. No tears. He produced sound only.

-He touched on CPS taking people's children for sexual slavery, the Global Conspiracy, arrest without charges, FBI Oklahoma building bombing conspiracy, CBS News Ron Paul Conspiracy, Communication with God. YET, once again, never offered any substance or follow through to any of the aforementioned seeming only to use these examples as "hot buttons".

If this is typical of his programming I don't see how anyone can make sense of it.


His statements on Dynecorps and child trafficking are what hits his empathy most...




posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Thank Liberalism.
The most vile and despicable anti-anything good.
They gut the believers of the LORD every f***ing chance the get.
Any person who sits here and defends the sick and perverted death cult of the liberal, is a soulless demon.
You know who you are too!! And so do the majority of the spineless cowards who sat by while you preached hatred towards everything decent and moral that you mocked with venomous contempt in your circle of like minded ghouls. I know who you are.
I know I've stood up to you, while others sat idly and bit their tongue for fear of being pointed out as racist,bigoted or any other buzzwords you drum up.
I also know I'm taking off my kid gloves because I've seen the damage you've done and I'm sick of it. I pray to GOD others do as well. That's the only way we're going to save ourselves from being drug down by the minority of degenerates and thugs like you.



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:25 PM
link   
eeek, poor guy. poor kids. poor planet.



posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   
While I've stopped listening to his show, I don't have much of a problem with Alex Jones. That said, that "crying" reeked of bad acting to me.



new topics




 
47
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

log in

join