It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

What rubbish! So you have the arragonce to think you know when a man should cry. Here is a newsflash for you! emotionly we are all different to how we show our emotions!! Your statement was very stupid

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Crocodile tears. I doubt he's even capable of emotion anymore, other than in his version of method acting. Not that I'm bashing Alex, just noting he knows how to use emotion to his advantage, and that little breakdown had to have been scripted.

Although I will bash on Alex for his poor acting skills there. Seriously, nobody's buying it, he shouldn't be selling it.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   
reply to post by The Cusp

I cant see how you can say. Anyone who listens to him will know how passionate he can get, and thats certainly not a bad thing. I wish more peopke were passionate about how messed up the world is, and how we are brainwashed to not give a crap about all the crap that is happening around the world at the moment.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
There truly is a sucker born every minute.

You cant blame the elite for abusing you if you are too gullible to realize you are being abused. seriously wake up.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just because someone doesn't cry, doesn't mean they aren't a human or care. Last time I cried, I was a child, and I don't even remember it. I just remember remembering a memory of it if that makes sense. Hard to explain.

Please don't ever generalize an entire group of people "not human" simply because they cannot cry.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris

What rubbish! So you have the arragonce to think you know when a man should cry. Here is a newsflash for you! emotionly we are all different to how we show our emotions!! Your statement was very stupid

Here is a newsflash for you. AJ is an american and american men are not raised to cry so easily, machismo is very ingrained in our culture so yeah, i doubt his sobs were heartfelt. Until this summer i hadn't cried a drop in 12 years at least. Most men in our culture see crying as a weakness and were not quick to cry in the open let alone on national tv.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Strong emotions have a powerful effect on people, and Alex Jones milks it. For someone who preaches against how we are being controlled and manipulated, whether he knows he's doing it or not, he's trying to manipulate people through emotion.

That's why I prefer Allan Watt www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com..., same message but without the emotional roller coaster.

edit on 25-12-2011 by The Cusp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Cusp

Strong emotions have a powerful effect on people, and Alex Jones milks it. For someone who preaches against how we are being controlled and manipulated, whether he knows he's doing it or not, he's trying to manipulate people through emotion.

That's why I prefer Allan Watt www.cuttingthroughthematrix.com..., same message but without the emotional roller coaster.

He know he's doing it alright. And watching the money roll in. I know a guy who went to one of Jones's seminars, he was so impressed when AJ started crying that he went straight home and bought about 300 dollars worth of infowars merchandise. AJ is a smart bloke(edit: a smart rich bloke).
edit on 25-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Here is a newsflash for you. AJ is an american and american men are not raised to cry so easily, machismo is very ingrained in our culture so yeah, i doubt his sobs were heartfelt. Until this summer i hadn't cried a drop in 12 years at least. Most men in our culture see crying as a weakness and were not quick to cry in the open let alone on national tv.

Oh i didnt know that you know every family in america, and how they are brought up! Do you know hiw stupid that sounds? You are looking at your country as a collective, pretty much like the borg in startrek.

I bet you do that with all countries. You them as a collective, instead of individuals. Very primitive way of thinking

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Crocodile tears. I doubt he's even capable of emotion anymore, other than in his version of method acting. Not that I'm bashing Alex, just noting he knows how to use emotion to his advantage, and that little breakdown had to have been scripted.

Although I will bash on Alex for his poor acting skills there. Seriously, nobody's buying it, he shouldn't be selling it.

Thats exactly what i am saying. He is a radio show actor. if I had a nickel for everytime he exuberated fake emotion i'd have a million dollars. His show is pure entertainment and he has a pension for getting people riled up for nothing, so much to the point he has been investigated numerous times by the FBI for it.

Orson welles thought he was just providing a bit of entertainment in the 1930's during his "War of the Worlds" broadcast and people actually thought it was happening and they went out and killed themselves or sold off everything they owned and waited with their families for the aliens to kill them. This is why we have laws against this kind of thing now.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000

Oh i didnt know that you know every family in america, and how they are brought up! Do you know hiw stupid that sounds? You are looking at your country as a collective, pretty much like the borg in startrek.

I bet you do that with all countries. You them as a collective, instead of individuals. Very primitive way of thinking

I think you need to calm down because youre being way emotional. Go ahead, ask any american man how often they cry...all my proof is right there. Were tough stock.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Wow...

"And the oscar goes to.......NOT alex jones for the best worst faked cry of the year"

People are more then likely getting fed up with the BS he spews and he is losing support and money. Therefore "Let's stage a fake emotional breakdown around christmas time to get some more support"

What a loser.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Alex cries on his show like once a month....its nothing new.

He's fun to listen to tho with some good info at times

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

If in doubt, always mention the "money" thing. Your friend was a mug. I hace seen most of his documentries, listen to his show, and guess what, i did not spend a penny. Even when people buy his dvds, he tells them to copy them and give them to as many people as possible.

Off course he makes a living, its a full time job. You think he should be doing this for free? Do you think he has a money tree in his back garden thats pays his bills and feeds his family?

He know he's doing it alright. And watching the money roll in. I know a guy who went to one of Jones's seminars, he was so impressed when AJ started crying that he went straight home and bought about 300 dollars worth of infwars merchandise. AJ is a smart bloke.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:52 PM
link   

I think you need to calm down because youre being way emotional. Go ahead, ask any american man how often they cry...all my proof is right there. Were tough stock.

You just cant debate with people like you. I guess all chinese are animal killers because some chinese kill animals in horrible ways for food and medicine. Or do all english people have a dry sense of humour. I could go on and on
edit on 25-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
That was hysterical. I'm not sure what's funnier, watching him jiggle or that people think this wasn't just another grab for attention. Heads up it starts around 3:20.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

it's hysterical to see a man cry?
that's just sad that you would even say something like that.
iv'e cried myself at things going on in the world.
your comment made me want to head butt your avatar through the screen.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld

Originally posted by Domo1
That was hysterical. I'm not sure what's funnier, watching him jiggle or that people think this wasn't just another grab for attention. Heads up it starts around 3:20.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

it's hysterical to see a man cry?
that's just sad that you would even say something like that.
iv'e cried myself at things going on in the world.
your comment made me want to head butt your avatar through the screen.

Are you american? If you are, there is a poster on here who seems to think that every american man does not cry too easy lol I bet he was brought up that way, and does not show his emotions too well, so he thinks all american men are like this!

Seriously, how can we ever get on as human beings when people still have this primitive way of thinking.

The AJ haters were always going to say he was not really crying, no matter how good or bad it was, but they will never admit that

edit on 25-12-2011 by Jay-morris because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Alex jones is a true fighter against evil. If it wasnt for this guy I would not know whats really going on in America. He woke me upthis time last year. He does express his feelings very loud alot. Laughter, angry and sad. Alot better than watching thoose plastic msm news babes telling us what the elites only want you to know.

Keep on rocking on Alex.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by aarys
Alex jones is a true fighter against evil. If it wasnt for this guy I would not know whats really going on in America. He woke me upthis time last year. He does express his feelings very loud alot. Laughter, angry and sad. Alot better than watching thoose plastic msm news babes telling us what the elites only want you to know.

Keep on rocking on Alex.

You're a year in, like so many others, in the not too distant future, maybe you'll really 'wake up' when you start to see AJ for what he is, a business man, making hay, while the conspriacy sun shines.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by seabhac-rua

Originally posted by aarys

Keep on rocking on Alex.

You're a year in, like so many others, in the not too distant future, maybe you'll really 'wake up' when you start to see AJ for what he is, a business man, making hay, while the conspriacy sun shines.

regardless weather he's a business man or not, have you failed to notice how many people he's "woken up"?
he also has to make a living for him and his family.
i use to listen to him when i was 17/18 yrs old every night before going to sleep, i just got tired of him and he's fear mongering. doesn't mean im gonna come on here and start vilifying about the man.
edit on 25-12-2011 by OUTofSTEPwithTHEworld because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join