It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
What the man says alot of is correct.

The man does have a deep passion , and sometimes that passion explodes and it turns into fear mongering. But thats just because of high dose of patriotism he says to help save people from tryanny.

Yes indeed he is human , the crying represents years of bult up frustration for the man.

I do tip my hat to him for what he does , and the many people he has waken up .

to the haters :

What do you do on a dialy basis ? Besides feed your ego through arm chair revolutionary wannabes

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:13 PM
link   
and the Academy Award for best supporting role in a drama goes to .............

edit on 12/25/2011 by baphomet420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:45 PM
link   

how has this guy not been sectiond due to the unstable state of his mind,he is cleary lost itwots the ods he has a full on breakdouwn and start claing his jesus or can speak to the dead or summet i might have a punt

So he is taking on Glen Beck's playbook.

Congratulations AJ, you have lowered the bar for yourself.

how has this guy not been sectiond due to the unstable state of his mind,he is cleary lost itwots the ods he has a full on breakdouwn and start claing his jesus or can speak to the dead or summet i might have a punt

Education is power. Ignorance espouses only fear and selfishness. I feel sorry for the guy but he lives in a time and country that allows him to make the choice to either seek education or espouse ignorance.

if you havnt seen such histronics before - you havnt been watching - he is an attention whore

That was hysterical. I'm not sure what's funnier, watching him jiggle or that people think this wasn't just another grab for attention. Heads up it starts around 3:20.

Feels staged.

The irony and sick part about all this is that he is using legitimate topics to garner emotional support.

AJ you sick basterd.

and the Academy Award for best supporting role in a drama goes to .............

And we continue to wonder what is wrong with our world and why is the way it is. Maybe we perishing as a race is an act of God, punshing us for being human left without humanity...So sad.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

That was raw and that was real. Damn!

Hey, has he offered up any type of proof that this child slavery ring is indeed true?

I mean, I don't doubt it for a moment because I've heard of this on many different levels. From people who claim to have been taken and abused by these politicians (particularly Papa Bush) and from others who claim to have seen it. But I guess I am looking for something more indisputable.

But even if I think this is true (and I do think that that is the case....) what the hell can be done? The change I feel has to be a global one very similar to an asteroid hitting this planet and weeding out the riff-raff. Which means many of us will have to sacrifice ourselves too though. Oh well. There's no one good solution for any of this anyway.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Talking about hating people and being angry, and then talking about Jesus in the next sentance....bad combination. He may have legitimate concerns but if he really is a messianic believer than he knows where this all heading to and he knows we're powerless to stop it. Best thing he can do is get his own ducks in order, and begin purifiying himself so he doesn't get left behind when God starts dropping "fire and brimestone "on the wicked (I.E. Sodom and Gomorah).

You don't have to love or even like what these evil men do, in fact i'd question your sanity if you did. The fact is there are alot of sick people out there and they need help. It's the sign of the times were living in when evil prevails and there isn't a shred of justice to be found and even the men who run the worlds governments are wicked illuminati lapdogs. Trust me, it will not be much longer. For 2000 years people have been saying its the "Last Days" and they were right, but were not beginning the very last day, we are at the very end of the last hour in that last day. This has nothing to do with 2012 at all, 2012 is just one piece of the puzzle that is the bigger picture.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

There's no one good solution for any of this anyway.

Thats where you are wrong. The only solution to this, the only way out...his name is written in my signature.

Many will reject this, but it is the truth, and HE is the truth.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

I've listened to Jones now and again, with a huge pinch of salt, I guess I've not listened to him that much coz I've never heard him bring God into the equation before, so what's the deal now, not only does Jones 'have the documents to prove it' but God is talking to him aswell???? Ok, we all know that he likes to ham it up....his fans respect him for his 'passion'. We all know he like to twist things out of proportion....hell, so do the MSM!! I hear his followers yelp. We all know he likes to make money of scaring the bejesus out of people and then sell them life-saving products....why shouldn't the man make money!! scream the converted. But now God is AJ's friend? and likes show him stuff?......somebody go on, tell me I'm a 'hater' or whatever, but if you take this man seriously it's nobody's fault but your own.
edit on 25-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by lonewolf19792000

Do you realise what you are saying is the same idea that some people have about aliens? I.e. that they (the aliens) will save us if and when things get too bad. I am not mocking your faith, what I am questioning is the idea that some non-human entity (for lack of a better term covering both aforementioned "beings") and not us can "stop all this".

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSpeedDriver

Do you realise what you are saying is the same idea that some people have about aliens? I.e. that they (the aliens) will save us if and when things get too bad. I am not mocking your faith, what I am questioning is the idea that some non-human entity (for lack of a better term covering both aforementioned "beings") and not us can "stop all this".

Thats because the 2 ideals are very much the same. Wether they are "aliens" or angels or fallen angels really makes no difference. The book of Genesis says that God gave the earth to man and the heavens to them. The heavens in the old testament includes the stars at night and everything beyond. They are as alien to mankind, as mankind is alien to a pissant.

He will come, and he is to them what they are compared to us. Order from chaos, as above, so below.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Thanks for posting . . .

I'd best limit my comments else I'll be a mass of blubbering protoplasm too.

The kids are the hardest part for me.

It takes a lot to get me angry.

However, when folks abuse kids or defenseless animals and other handicapped individuals . . . I can get fiercely angry rather quickly.

Have been grieving for years in anticipation of all the children to be murdered in WWIII etc.

Sigh.

Thankfully, those young enough to not really know better about the difference between good and evil at a choice level . . . I still expect to see them in Heaven.

Sigh.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I see alex has to shed a tear now to get Subs & views for his youtube videos

i don't trust alex the talk show radio host, and some of what he says is just fear mongering crap.
but that is just how i feel about him.. (i know many like him) but i did to, up till a point.

Pushing 4 on the keyboard made me laugh.

oh, Angels are Aliens.. there not human & don't come from earth, so by definition they are alien to us. = so is god!
saying that the message is good.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
That was hysterical. I'm not sure what's funnier, watching him jiggle or that people think this wasn't just another grab for attention. Heads up it starts around 3:20.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

You have to admit one thing for Alex Jones. He is a MASTER at working an audience into a lather time and time and time again. It's one thing for a great speaker to do it on a one-off event like a rally..but Alex has this going every day.

I'd also note..one of his staff writers presented and hosted a story on Alex's sites which was neither accurate to the dateline nor recent at all. I'd expected Alex to do something to pull attention off a colossal 'OOOPS' and back on the main event.
He's a grand showman spreading important topics... I can live with the former to get the latter done.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: t

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:25 PM
link   

It broke my heart to watch him cry like that. I know that feeling of helplessness all to well.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
turn off your computer, turn off your tv, disconnect your self from everything and think about the world for an hour, whats wrong with this world?

careless people, thats it..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by corporation
Compare that with

Right. Perfect christian model

People see stuff like your video and hear him talk about God and Jesus and then they jump to thinking this is how christians are...

A/J is an actor, his show is pure entertainment. I even doubt him crying on air was even real, most men feel shame with expressing emotion thats tied to heartache and sorrow in public and it usually takes an extreme tragedy to evoke tears and sobbing from a man while on national tv. Watch the sympathy ratings soar.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

I know a heart-felt sob when I hear one. Perhaps you should learn to listen more carefully.

edit on 25-12-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by yourboycal2
What the man says alot of is correct.

The man does have a deep passion , and sometimes that passion explodes and it turns into fear mongering. But thats just because of high dose of patriotism he says to help save people from tryanny.

Yes indeed he is human , the crying represents years of bult up frustration for the man.

I do tip my hat to him for what he does , and the many people he has waken up .

to the haters :

What do you do on a dialy basis ? Besides feed your ego through arm chair revolutionary wannabes

Everyday I wake up and talk about things bluntly and honestly with the people around me. I encourage people to look at more than one side of a situation. I challenge what people say and look to find mutual respect among the people I interact with.

I don't have a radio show where I exaggerate and act foolish to garner peoples' attention or trust. I do not have advertising revenue coming in for such a radio show/web site.

I'm not AJ. I'm not a hater, just going about my life.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by haven123

LOL He didn't claim he was Jesus. But the whole thing seems fake to me. Just seems like sensationalism honestly.. What reason does he have to cry? He is set for life and has money for a bunker and a lil cessna.

U

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have listened to AJ for a while now. He is very passionate about what he says, and about how messed up the world is. If you cant see how messed up the world is, and how corrupt our governments are, then you never will. I just find it odd that people would rather slate him, rather than praise him for having the balls to say what he says about his government, while most people blindly go about their lives more concerned about what the latest celebs are up too.

No matter how good of a person someone is, there will always be haters, and people more interested in hateing, than standing up and trying to do sonething about these corrupt people. Our lives are in their hands, and thats a scary thought!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fisherr
I see alex has to shed a tear now to get Subs & views for his youtube videos

i don't trust alex the talk show radio host, and some of what he says is just fear mongering crap.
but that is just how i feel about him.. (i know many like him) but i did to, up till a point.

Pushing 4 on the keyboard made me laugh.

oh, Angels are Aliens.. there not human & don't come from earth, so by definition they are alien to us. = so is god!
saying that the message is good.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Fisherr because: (no reason given)

Are you joking? Why dont you check out how many youtube hits he gets, and hiw many people a week listen to his show.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join