It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:46 AM
link   
Alex Jones Breaks Down Crying During Broadcast 12/23 [VIDEO]

Just watched this clip from Jones' Infowars broadcast on December 23rd.
I've been listening to Jones on a fairly regular basis for a few years now, and I've never heard/seen him like this.
Overall I like the man, and I think he's done a lot of good in inspiring people to challenge their own world view and the status quo, but I don't always agree with him, and sometimes he can be a little too extreme for my taste.
But I definitely understand and feel his pain here- and I share his passion.
I respect him for sharing a moment of vulnerability.
We're all human after all.

edit on 25-12-2011 by ltinycdancerg because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Well he's right. When you just think about all the pain in the world and all the people that needs help that you can't help, you just want to cry all day, doesn't matter how ``strong`` you are. If you don't cry, you are not human anymore, the system destroyed your soul really.

I mean, there were lots of kids tonight at our Christmas family party... I mean, they are so fragile, so cute, so innocent... just the thought of some sick bastard doing anything wrong to these little angels, you just become mad as hell and you want to DESTROY them... And when you know this kind of stuff is happening and you can't help them/you see the system support/protect the sickos hurting the kids, you just want to cry/beat the hell out of these scum...

Anyway, you might not agree with anything Alex said over the years, but he's damn right on that.

And ATS and a few other websites like it woke me up a little, but I started listening to Jones a few times and he really woke me up to the whole thing... and he did this to millions of people who themselves woke up millions more... he's done a great job over the years, even if sometimes he blows up, but really, who in their sane mind don't blow up when all that stuff is going around us? Look at the world, and really try to say with an honest face that all is well, it's not.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by ltinycdancerg

Many dont like alex for thier own reasons, but I do. I listen to him regularly, indeed he woke me up to the tyranny we are facing. If it wasnt for Alex I would still be in my mind trance. I think the guy has done more for freedom than any other man alive. For that he deserves an award, Those who seek to ridicule him are misguided IMO. I think the mans integrity is absolutely spot on, I respect the mans bravery and honesty.

Happy Christmas Alex, god bless you mate.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I feel his pain...but as they say, negativity breeds negativity, as does fear breed fear.

Stay proactive everyone, we're in a changing cycle and we've got to come out on top when it completes.

Love and Light to everyone.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Ive listened to him a good amount, and I respect the man. He was one of the first conspiracy "figureheads" if that's the right word, that I started listening to awhile ago. He is very convicted in his beliefs. Yes, some of his stuff is way out there sometimes, but overall, he is a very good person (and he is passionate) .I met him a few months ago when I was at the Dallas Fed protest, and he will talk to anybody and have a conversation with you. He is VERY respectful and a good person! You can see my pictures of him here www.abovetopsecret.com...

Alex Jones is seriously concerned with the way our country is going, and dosent hide his beliefs.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by Vitchilo

That's a great post and I more or less echo your sentiments.

I never understood the hate for Alex on ATS, I know he's pumped out some fraudulent info but so has ATS, if you think about it. That's the nature of the game out here on the fringe; we sift through all kinds of garbage for the nuggets of gold, Sometimes we get sidetracked down one-way streets. So be it.

Alex is good at reaching people who would otherwise be beyond the reach of sites like ATS, he makes people question things, and even if his info isn't always reliable he serves as an "entry level" portal into the world of conspiracy thought for many people.

The way I look at it, things are serious enough that there shouldn't be infighting within the conspiracy/fringe world. People on ATS should be willing to work with people on other sites IMHO and to see the value in stances that they may not always agree with but which drag people in the right general direction and provoke thought. The alt media world is growing, not shrinking, its an exciting time to be a part of this stuff.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Alex is a great guy! Much respect, Let it out bro!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   
how has this guy not been sectiond due to the unstable state of his mind,he is cleary lost itwots the ods he has a full on breakdouwn and start claing his jesus or can speak to the dead or summet i might have a punt

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:49 AM
link   
So he is taking on Glen Beck's playbook.

Congratulations AJ, you have lowered the bar for yourself.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:55 AM
link   
Education is power. Ignorance espouses only fear and selfishness. I feel sorry for the guy but he lives in a time and country that allows him to make the choice to either seek education or espouse ignorance.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by haven123
how has this guy not been sectiond due to the unstable state of his mind,he is cleary lost itwots the ods he has a full on breakdouwn and start claing his jesus or can speak to the dead or summet i might have a punt

Speak English

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeMoveUnseen

Originally posted by haven123

Speak English

"Why hasn't this man been sectioned due to the unstable state of his mind" ... that's a reference to British mental health legislation, where insane people are compulsorily detained in hospital.

"He's clearly lost it" ... Alex's gone mad

"What's the odds he has had a full on [mental] breakdown" ... reference to the statistical probability of Alex being mad.

"And start claiming he's Jesus or can speak to the dead, or something similar" ... self explanatory

"I might have a punt" ... that's what I think

Now if I as a French person can decipher that, why can't you as a UK person in your own language ? I assume English is your language ? Nicht wahr ?

Alex Jones might have something useful to say, occasionally, his scattergun approach often doesn't stand up to scrutiny and his method of delivery offends my European ears.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:20 AM
link   

if you havnt seen such histronics before - you havnt been watching - he is an attention whore

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Compare that with

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:03 AM
link   

Thank you for posting. As an Aussie I am not exposed to Alex Jones as much as Americans. I hear the posters when they say he is an attention whore and all the rest. How else does anyone get a message out? All I know is he is trying and doing which is more than many others.

As for the Children - he is right - Children in certain circumstances are little more than fodder to be used by people who should know better. I actually understand his emotion because I am current embroiled in a situation where I am - doing what he suggests - fighting. I have no income and have had my life all but destroyed - but I will not stop. I want so desperately to open a thread about my situation but the legal aspect prevents me - and above all I want to win - so I keep the confidentiality not because I want to but because I need to - in order to reach success.

Children are not protected well enough and sometimes not at all. His tears were a release and for that he probably will not have a nervous breakdown as has been suggested by a poster. Narcissists can cry on cue - like a tap - on and off but real sobbing - like Alex Jones just expressed - hard to pretend that!

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:17 AM
link   
That was hysterical. I'm not sure what's funnier, watching him jiggle or that people think this wasn't just another grab for attention. Heads up it starts around 3:20.
edit on 25-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by corporation

Great post - although because it is a compilation the context is not singular. A poster suggests he is headed to a nervous breakdown - I don't think so - he is letting it all out - not storing it up - that is what leads to a breakdown. He is vibrant and alive and what the hell he has a radio show that people listen to.

I am going to take a guess at why people listen to his radio show - he is real - like him or hate him - believe him or not - he is real - nothing like the glamorous newsreaders who sit still and deliver news of violence and death and war and hate - all while looking like a movie star and with no emotion.

Subconsciously people relate to his style because it offers link to reality and the people who think he is an attention whore or a shill or a whatever - maybe you are frightened of the truth. Or maybe - people see a little of themselves in Alex Jones and can't cope with the realisation.

I saw a photograph of a little African boy who had all his fingers chopped off - because - he refused to work in the diamond mines. How do I feel about that - how would I express myself if I was reporting a news article on the little boy whose fingers were chopped off - I'd probably feel and do what Alex Jones does. What would you do and how would you express yourself at things that disgust you - wound your soul - drain you of your Spirit and generally remind you that evil is alive and flourishing on this planet?

Make a joke about it - have a rant and get it out of your system because it poisons you - sit down and think about it quietly - do nothing & feel nothing - write a letter to a person in authority or judge and condemn people who do try to express themselves? There are many methods to express painful images and information - having a rant is probably one of the more popular methods for some people. At least it shows that they have empathy because when you cease to have empathy - you cease to be human.

Much Peace...because we need it...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Love him or hate him:
he is dead right !!!!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Feels staged.

The irony and sick part about all this is that he is using legitimate topics to garner emotional support.

AJ you sick basterd.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Propaganda comes in all styles and shapes.
ANYTHING you hear or see on the tele or radio is gonna be SOMBODY'S propaganda.........
Alex is no better no worse than the others on all sides......
Personally, i like him, i dont credit him with total veracity, but i do like the guy, and i do identify with much of his rhetoric even if we may disagree on the way of combatting the problems.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join