It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else spending Christmas alone?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

thanx sugar for the reply! i'm scotttish so i'm strong! (brag!)
had a good solstice and an amazing time with my kids & family!

thanx for your concern,heart felt

i'm doing ok,some days are better than others. i don't take pills or other 'doctors' presciptions(except for athsma)
but i find a glass of chardenai and some fine cannabis works well!

hey,its all natural,not made in a lab!!!!!
thanx again for your thoughts! happy holidays

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

Happy Holidays, reficul i hope you get better soon thanks for posting ..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Jan, 2 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

No, I spent part of Christmas at a homeless shelter and it was the nicest Christmas ever.

I felt more love, more compassion and more at home than my husband's family (I have none) expensive home.

A lot of the stuff I couldn't use I gave away and one blanket, a pillow (used but cleaned), some clothes, books, food - I felt very contented giving rather than receiving............strange how that works.

Now you spent Christmas with your dogs..............that to me would be nice. Personally I would rather spend time with my dog than most humans I have met. She doesn't gossip, would never betray me and loves me even though I'm old, getting wrinkles and not rich.

You don't have to prepare a big meal, put on fancy clothes, or do anything to impress them - just being there.

We have a new Pointer (another rescue). Treasure each Christmas with your dogs because they don't live that long...........our last one only lived to 18-19 years old. We had him for 15 Christmases.

Most we left him to attend "family functions" full of air blow kisses and phony smiles and small talk.

Animals are more real to me than most people.

A little late, but this is just for you and I hope you like it.

Put the headphones on for this one. The video gets pretty around 1:21 but the music, I think should calm and heal your soul.

Happy Holidays.
edit on 2-1-2012 by ofhumandescent because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join