It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone else spending Christmas alone?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ignorant_ape

Merry Christmas,ignorant_ape
Your not alone the ATS group is here for us..It snowed here but its already melting..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Sinny

Sinny,I'm sorry to hear about all your problems..And no i don't want to do a Swapsies but i do understand why you would rather be left alone ..Im hopeing next year will be better
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Expat888

Merry Christmas! I wish i could be outside but its far to cold here in minnessota
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I am sugarcookie!!

Im so enjoying it! No pressure of having to be nice and smile and spend my money on others who are selfish and ungrateful!

Im loving it! Im chatting on ATS, listening to Pandora radio and having coffee....Next I will contemplate to go eat. I am hoping my French restaurant is open because if so I am SOOOO there. I dont care how much it is!

Merry Christmas sugarcookie!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
I used to always spend it alone. To me, X-mas is just another day.

But, now, I have to accommodate for my niece.

Cheer up. Look at this way, least you got to save money.

Now, I did take the dog to pet smart to go on a x-mas shopping spree.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Manhater because: (no reason given)

Yep the dog went and picked out a couple things. When we left he was so excited we were taking them home he was smiling and staring at the stuff he helped pick and almost walked straight into some bushes lol.

Were going every year now.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by reficul

reficul,Im so sorry to hear your in pain i hope you have some good pain meds to help..Merry Christmas to you! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I would love nothing more than to be alone today.
Have to go to my moms for dinner, I'll be the widow without a family so it's like being alone with people.
I'd much rather stay home with my parrots and dogs and maybe eat chinese for dinner

OK , so I'm jealous. chin up girl !
and wishing you a nice day.
Merry Christmas.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

Thank you for posting and what you said is very true ..I love Christmas but sadly its not going to be what id like for it to be this year but im hopeing next year will be better..I did buy some gifts but not like i do most christmas's so my credit card is happy ! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by sugarcookie1

I choose to have XMAS by myself this year, an so far its been great! I mean that, I was a part of xmas for the past few years with family, and it has just been horrible. All my family wants to dis-own me and are very angry because I choose not to participate, waaa. Sounds like they are being very happy and christian like to me cause I'm not like them, Ahhh[cult]eemm Your better off my friend.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
Six months ago I got drunk, got into a fight, got locked up, lost my wife and my kids, had to relocate losing my job. Today I spent christmas alone counting my sorrows and whinging about why all this could of happened. Without one card or present I tried to kill the sadness deciding to go through some of my old things from my previous life when I cleaned an old pot my Father owned. I looked inside for the first time in 20 years when I found a very black dirty ring with a large yellow stone. I decided to clean the ring to see if it was anything worth cleaning and it began to shine I then realised as it got brighter and brighter it was my Grandfathers signet ring which he wore when I was a child. I was overwhelmed with joy and realised that how ever low you can feel there is always a way to change our situation. I chose to clean an old pot to kill my pain and lonelyness and from that I have a new reason to pull my socks up and push forward with a positive energy within me. I know that when we feel alone there are still people watching over us, willing us to change our attitude and situation, regaining our strength to continue. On this Chirstmas day will become the first day of my new life. That is the spirit of Christmas. Peace and god bless you all.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by dagg65

dagg65, I know there is others out there this year just like me and being alone kinda hurts but today im bakeing cookies and im going to probley eat them all ! I know next year will be better and im staying positive! peace and love,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Benevolent Heretic

Thank you Benevolent Heretic! And Merry Christmas to you..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

Merry Christmas to you mblahnikluver! I'm sitting here sipping my coffee also got sugar cookies in the oven baking and for my Christmas dinner im makeing chicken fryed steak and gravy ..Enjoy your French restaurant that sounds like some good eats ! peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by horseplay

Merry Christmas horseplay! So far the day has been good for me and its so heart warming people on ATS care i wasn't even going to post that i was alone but im glad i did its the best Christmas present of all to know people care..peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by AK907ICECOLD

AK907ICECOLD, I don't think im better off alone some people like that but i don't ..But i don't think id be in a rush to be with family either if they wanted to disown me ..wishing you peace and love..sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by linkshot1000
Six months ago I got drunk, got into a fight, got locked up, lost my wife and my kids, had to relocate losing my job. Today I spent christmas alone counting my sorrows and whinging about why all this could of happened. Without one card or present I tried to kill the sadness deciding to go through some of my old things from my previous life when I cleaned an old pot my Father owned. I looked inside for the first time in 20 years when I found a very black dirty ring with a large yellow stone. I decided to clean the ring to see if it was anything worth cleaning and it began to shine I then realised as it got brighter and brighter it was my Grandfathers signet ring which he wore when I was a child. I was overwhelmed with joy and realised that how ever low you can feel there is always a way to change our situation. I chose to clean an old pot to kill my pain and lonelyness and from that I have a new reason to pull my socks up and push forward with a positive energy within me. I know that when we feel alone there are still people watching over us, willing us to change our attitude and situation, regaining our strength to continue. On this Chirstmas day will become the first day of my new life. That is the spirit of Christmas. Peace and god bless you all.

Today I spent Christmas alone counting my sorrows also.. So i posted on ATS but what i didn't tell anyone is my husband took a walk 2 days ago leaving me alone.. And it hurts so im trying to make the best of Christmas and as you know its hard and im trying to be as positive as i can ..I'm glad you cleaned that old pot what a wonderful gift and your right there is people watching over us willing to help make things in our lives a bit better..ATS has been so good to me im so glad i posted that i was alone so many on this forum sure made me put a smile on my face..Peace and love to you..sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by DelayedChristmas

Merry Christmas, DelayedChristmas
peace and love,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by volafox

Merry Christmas volafox
My dogs are the best there like my kids there always there to listen to me and your right they give unconditional love they even put up with my singing to them lol ..Your son sounds wonderful there are so many kids out there that aren't thankful for what they get for Christmas they expect it and that is sad..Thank god for ATS they are family to me
peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Unvarnished

Merry Christmas Unvarnished

peace,sugarcookie1

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Frira

Thank you for posting Frira and what you have said is so true..peace,sugarcookie1

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join