It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Santa Clause held by TSA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
Breaking news Santa being held by TSA

Santa Clause (aka Cristopher Kringle) is being held tonight by TSA agents at Ohare airport in Chicago.
TSA spokesperson Ayma Moron claims Mr. Kringle had bags upon bags of illegal mysterious contraband and was also believed to be in some kind of animal slavery ring. Which he is accused of using some kind of deer to pull a red sleigh. He was also charged for not having a drivers liscence and no vehicle registration or proof of insurance. Mr. Kringle is also being considered a suspect in mass burglaries which involved a man fitting his description using chimneys to enter houses to steal cookies and milk.

edit on 25-12-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Throw the book at him!!! And lets get the word out on this "tooth fairy" creep also.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:51 AM
link   
Santa does not look the least bit amused...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Of-course.

We should actually get ATS people to dress up as different characters and make a montage of us getting stopped by the TSA.

Someone can be Jesus. We could send someone through as Ben Franklin or Thomas Jefferson. Maybe someone with a Nixon mask saying "Im not a crook" as they grab his nads.

edit on 25-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

That would be a fun thread. ATS folks posting pics like that.It be a great laugh for all of this.
I created this story just to show how insane and ignorant the TSA truly is. I'd like to see more bashing of them.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
I'm sorry, all I can think about when looking at this picture is the pleasantly plump woman reaching behind trying to grab her walkie talkie.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
Red sleigh down? do we have a red sleigh down?

THATS A NO-GO FOR HO-HO-HO

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
isnt that about the truth these days!! sad really.. I know it's meant to be a joke and all, but it also points out how ridiculous the TSA, and security in general has gotten, next thing you'll see is that Santa has been running guns to Mexican cartel members, and nukes to Iran, all in a nights work..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the laugh! Good one!!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

join