It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Okay....need help with this one!

Any of you guys heard of the Talimascus?
(I think thats how you spell it?)

When i was in Norway i was on a pub crawl and me and my friend we coming along this street when we came to a large gothic roofed building.
We walked around it and saw only one door that was made out of metal and had a large design carved into it.

It was a 2-door large frame, with what looked like an open scroll on it. On closer examination it had a feather pen and ink pot on it with some very strange markings that looked like a mixture of Latin and english of the 14th century!

I know that the area we were in was recently opened again to the public, and over the last 3 years people have started to move back there. Everything in the small town in open to the public but this old building, which used to be a church in the 18th century, was bought by three people in 2001.

Many people believe that it is either a Bunny mansion? Or something else that the older generation in the town believe in?

The people we spoke to have said that they are just archaeologists doing research outside town but the others say that the 'Talimascus' have returned for they're lost secrets!

I ain't joking with you here and i'm going to find the links to the site that the teenage group put up, for visitors!

Any info is useful!

Regards

Raven

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 01:38 PM
link   
"The stars impel, not compel."

If you could display the lettering as best of your recollection I can easily tell you what it says. I am familiar with ancient languages from over a decade of theology.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Okay...

i can't remember the specifics but what i remember is sketchy and was a very..very rough translation!

the scroll read:

The truth in these walls are held for seekers...all thee who wish to know, come and enter this place of knowledge...

As i said, very basic!!

Kinda thinking it was a set-up but the doors design stuck in my head when i remembered something from a site on the internet.

Is this a library or something else?

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 04:09 PM
link   
you might want to check theses out raven. I think Talimascus has something to do with vampires

www.nightisland.ru...

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 05:48 PM
link   
How interesting. It reminds me of the movie Blade.

posted on Apr, 13 2003 @ 06:17 PM
link   
Very intersesting info here. Pretty old cult too, said it was founded in the 700s.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The talamascus (sic) is in quite a few of Ann Rice's books. Some of her work such as interview with a vampire, vampire Lestat, queen of the damned, etc.

This organization supposedly was an offshoot of the Catholic church and it's main purpose was to track vampires and maintain records of their lineage for hundres of years. This group also sought to destroy the vampires.

It is supposed that this organization is fictional.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 02:02 PM
link   
is the only reference I know of as well...

Talamascus...

new topics

top topics

join