It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Quit feeding the trolls

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
reply to post by EarthCitizen07

If you're seriously considering Ron Paul as a presidential candidate, I wouldn't mind sharing with you why I believe Ron Paul WOULD do those things I listed Obama failed to do.

But if you're just trolling me because you have some higher agenda (like many I've already come across on ATS), I'll be on my merry way.

Now I have a question for you, have you ever done research on the UNDENIABLE CONSISTENCY of Ron Paul, his, policies, ideologies and voting record?

I have read what he stands for. Allow states to decide about drugs, Don't intervene in foreign wars. Cut down and phase out social security/welfare/medicare/medicaid, privatise the government even more than now, cut down on spending and shrink the government.

Some good ideas but many bad ideas as well. I don't support ron paul or ANY REPUBLICAN/LIBERTARIAN candidate. I dislike all right wingers passionately! They are for wealth accumulation, minimum laws, no social spending, etc.

Sorry. But i don't appreciate being called a troll just because I disagree with the "ron paul is a messiah in blood and flesh" crap. And I have every right to vote like I damm please because I am BORN AND RAISED in america, unlike others crossing the border illegaly.

Just because we have the center as common enemies does NOT make us friends.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Not everyone who has something negative to say about Ron Paul is a troll. You guys are just oppressive when it comes to the man. If you don't support him you are a toll, a dis-info agent, a shill...Come on, get real, people are allowed to disagree with you. Grow up already.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by HangTheTraitors
Those who do nothing but hate on Ron Paul and spew total nonsense BS about him are surely just [color=limegreen]ANTI-AMERICANS, TRAITORS, and CONSTITUTION-HATERS who amount to ZERO in the eyes of TRUE and DECENT Americans.

The nicest thing one can call them here are "TROLLS"...

The list of other more appropriate words to call them in addition to ANTI-AMERICAN, TRAITORS, and CONSTITUTION-HATERS are not allowed to be typed here.

[color=limegreen]Anti-Americans, traitors, and Constitution-haters.

edit on 25-12-2011 by HangTheTraitors because: (no reason given)

I wonder what percentage of the 10% Ron Paul cult members are underage and can't even vote?
Your post lead to that train of thought with ease.

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

No kidding the anti-Ron Paul-shills are out in mass even on ATS. There are a few here who just don't know about him and have legit questions. But there are more that just keep regurgitating the same old tired crap about him. We might as well get used to it this is just the tip of the iceberg. The more popular he gets the more the media will drag out its tried and true smear tactics.

So yeah don't bump thier threads instead start a new positive thread or bump an already positive thread etc.

edit on 27-12-2011 by hawkiye because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join