It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul: Quit feeding the trolls

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   
For those of us passionate about Ron Paul it is hard NOT to reply to
derogatory threads about him.

But we must...and the reason is to put a stop the word association game currently
underway by the anti-Ron movement.

My point is simple. Every time Doctor Paul's name linked in a thread title with a
derogatory term, simple folks (without the time or impetus to actually read a thread)
will only read the headline. If the headline contains Doctor Paul's name and a derogatory
term the subconscious will link the two together.

It is the same principle exemplified by the adage: If you repeat a lie often enough,
the lie will become the truth. And this tactic is the one currently being employed by the
anti-Ron eggheads that sit at the highest echelons of the corrupt corporate plutocracy that
we call the TPTB.

IT IS an effective way to slander a name, and WE are playing into THEIR game.

SO STOP, and realize that without replies to derogatory ATS threads, youtube videos, and media
links, this media will simply die an unseen death. It is our replies that zoom this type of
media into the public eye.

Instead, let's start a new word association game of our own. Take whatever character strength,
or stance on an issue that Doctor Paul possesses that you see as his greatest strength and
highlight that in your replies, posts, or videos.

For me it is this. I will only refer to Ron Paul (in the future) as Doctor Ron Paul.
and I will not reply to threads with derogatory thread titles. In the future, I will not play their game.
And I invite all of you to do the same. Realize the manipulation and put a stop to it.

Heal America--Vote Doctor Ron Paul 2012

edit on 24-12-2011 by rival because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
This is getting ridiculous.

It's nice that you support him, good for you. But you need to stop worshiping him. Because that's the level his supporters are sinking to. You need to realize that he will have people that don't support him. That applies to every presidential candidate.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

I agree. If you reply to a "troll" you are just simply giving their words more power. If everyone just ignores them, they will fade into dust.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
Not everyone who disagrees with you is a troll. Not all threads that are anti Ron Paul are troll/disinfo etc. Ron Paul supporters are getting out of control, some are starting to sound like cult members. I like the guy and would vote for him but seriously take it down a notch.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

i didnt realize trying to get people to stop feeding the propaganda machine was worship.

personally i feel that we havnt done enough to stop the poo storm that we call the msm. i have a good friend that bashes me for supporting ron paul and ive said repeatedly that if Ron Paul turns out to be just another president then there is nothing left but a violent revolution.

either way its a win win

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by DankKing420

Dude you and the rest of his "supporters" which are borderline obsessive now, get so defensive whenever someone says something negative about him. In your eyes and in the eyes of the rest of his supporters he can do nothing wrong.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

Coming from a man that thinks the earth is running out of room and should be depopulated? LOL HAHAHAHAHA who do you work for? Bill and Melinda Gates? Bilderberg? Trilateral Commission? CFR? Saxe-Coburg-Gothas? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at muse7's Globalist propaganda gem right here!!!!!!!
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by muse7

I do realize that not all people see Doctor Paul as I do.

And you are correct about how ridiculous the continued MSM slander of
Doctor Paul has become.

We Ron Paul supporters have ONE agenda: Give Doctor Paul a fair shake.
He is THE ONLY candidate who is repeatedly queried on superfluous issues,
or is expected to respond to questions that have been put to rest over and over and over and over again.

Smarmy, corporate media whores with their condescending grins asking loaded
yes, or no questions, in an attempt to hurt the man. It is obvious, no, it is blatant.
and we (Ron Paul supporters) only wish that he be allowed the same politesse
as the other candidates.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
ron paul reminds me of fedor emelianenko, they all talk about him as the best until he finally loses. then just disappears..

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I could not agree more. I came to a similar conclusion myself and I have said all I need to say on the issue at this thread.

I hope people take the time to read it. It took a long time to track down some of the links I used to make my case, but in my opinion it is worth the read.

Happy Holiday everyone.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
personally, after reading so many of these threads, i've come to the conclusion that many of those being labled as 'trolls' and 'disinfo agents' actually believe what the msm is feeding them.
i think the right approch is to just prove them wrong.
plain and simple. put up or shut up.
i find this name calling quite childish actually.
when the name calling starts and the info stops who wins?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by rubbertramp
personally, after reading so many of these threads, i've come to the conclusion that many of those being labled as 'trolls' and 'disinfo agents' actually believe what the msm is feeding them.

How am I being believing what the MSN is feeding me? I don't support the guy because I think presidential elections are the biggest bull*** ever. But I just find it super annoying that Ron Paul supporters get so butt hurt whenever someone says something negative about him.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by muse7

How am I being believing what the MSN is feeding me? I don't support the guy because I think presidential elections are the biggest bull*** ever. But I just find it super annoying that Ron Paul supporters get so butt hurt whenever someone says something negative about him.

Wait.. if you don't believe in presidential elections.. why are you even replying to this thread?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by supermanning
reply to post by muse7

Coming from a man that thinks the earth is running out of room and should be depopulated? LOL HAHAHAHAHA who do you work for? Bill and Melinda Gates? Bilderberg? Trilateral Commission? CFR? Saxe-Coburg-Gothas? LMAO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Look at muse7's Globalist propaganda gem right here!!!!!!!

You may find this even more strange. Muse and I, while having opposing views on Ron Paul
feel the same way about population. If you do read this post, please read it carefully. I cautiously
and carefully worded my post and it can be taken literally. I am not a globalist, I am a humanist.
I believe Muse and I see the big picture in the same way, and whether we disagree about Ron
Paul or not, we both try to see wider perspective of the big picture than most will attempt.

My post www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

Also, I find it in very poor taste to take a members opinion from another thread and then call them out on it at a later time.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Well thats the truth. Clicks and comments spur online media.

Theres yet another slanderous thread about an alleged meeting which Ron Paul was supposed to allegedly attend but which makes no mention of it on their schedule, allegedly.

Didnt even bother responding.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

sorry, i meant that as a generalization.
it was not aimed at anyone in particular.
i'd need more info about you personally to decide one way or the other.
i invite contradiction at all times and i try to back up what i say with actual info beyond just my personal opinion.
can i assume you do the same?
i've followed topics like 'black box voting' and the dibold election macxhine fiasco, so generally i agree with you that elections are bull and corrupt.

black box voting

i do apologize if you thought my comment was directed at you in particular.
i have no problem with those opposing paul and/or supporting anothercandidate.
this is what amewrica is truly about.
freedom to choose.
anyone who claims differently is anti-american in my book.
edit on 24-12-2011 by rubbertramp because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

reply to post by DankKing420

Dude you and the rest of his "supporters" which are borderline obsessive now, get so defensive whenever someone says something negative about him. In your eyes and in the eyes of the rest of his supporters he can do nothing wrong.

Now now, don't generalize - it's very rarely right no matter what the subject. Some of us do just try to get people to actually consider further facts whenever criticism comes up, as compared to emotionally responding out of some sort of hero-worship.

That said, whenever the message is threatened by attacks on the messenger, I can understand some getting stressed up about it, as well - I would expect no less in any comparable situation, such as the introduction of a novel cure for cancer being endangered due to attacks on the researcher bringing it to light.

That said - have a blessed Christmas, Muse!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by rival

Also, I find it in very poor taste to take a members opinion from another thread and then call them out on it at a later time.

I do not agree with you. I think opinions in other threads are very important.

Its easier to remember the truth than all the lies. If your story changes post to post you are not credible and your opinion is a waste of electrons.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by rival

ok we can solve this supposed population problem with a little basic math. right now, there is 7 billion people on the planet. Now to double that, every person that is alive right now has to have at least 3 children. 1 to replace each parent that dies, and 1 to add to the total population. Now take into account that some people have been sterilized, some won't have sex, some will have sex but will use protection so that they don't have kids, etc. You will quickly see that yes as the population is increasing, it should level out MAXIMUM at 15 billion. The only reason it "FEELS" like there is too many people, is because everyone is huddled into cities. Spread out! There is so much un used land in the world it's pathetic. Everyone needs to plant a garden and grow their own food and stop the waste by corporations seeking your wallet. All this depopulation talk is non sense and nothing more than a ploy from TPTB to get you to submit to a depopulation agenda and want the GMO food, flouride in the water, and sterilizing vaccines. Bill Gates has given speeches on population control at the TED conference. Look it up on youtube. Then look up a video called chicken neck bastard by Alex Jones. Pretty easy conclusion.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join