It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

O.H.Perry or [MEKO] 200[TN]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Excuse the title, sadly the translation given by the net is anything but sensational for reading purposes, however, the news that sits inside the article is far more interesting.

as of eight hours ago two warships class : O.H. Perry or MEKO and a A69 BODRUM with a turkish sub have taken position around the joint Cyprus and Israel Oil and Gas platform. They were spotted by an Isralei U.A.V. and as such fighter's were dispatched to support the smaller in strength Israeli navy patrol boats, it has also been reported that an Israeli sub has been given orders to move in.

What isn't being mentioned that fighter's with Israeli markings are currently within Greece, apparently they have been there for some time, time for what you may ask ? , iran, turkey, or is it actually gearing up to settle difference with old and new hostile nations.
translation
edit on 24-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I am sorry, when it comes to Israeli intelligence and leaks, I do not believe a word of it. They are proven not to be credible. No doubt they've set this up to justify an attack on Turkey.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by scary
I am sorry, when it comes to Israeli intelligence and leaks, I do not believe a word of it. They are proven not to be credible. No doubt they've set this up to justify an attack on Turkey.

this isn't only coming from an Israeli news agency, its from all sides, not saying anything is going to happen but we all aware of tensions at the Block 12 and turkey has more less pointed out it will not stand for anymore israeli intervention.
edit on 24-12-2011 by cerebralassassins because: (no reason given)

new topics

join