It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous DOES NOT support Ron Paul

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I didn't even bother reading the OP. What do you mean Anonymous does not support Ron Paul? Anonymous is not a set group, anyone can be Anonymous. I am Anonymous, and I support Ron Paul.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Anonymous IS NOT a group, it's a collection of everyone's ideas and views, there is no one person or group...You are even considered anon.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Then "Anonymous" is a jagoff.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drala

edit on 24-12-2011 by Drala because: (no reason given)

How does an empty post get stars?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Liberalism is for children and perverts.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:27 AM
link   
You know what?

I don't care what anonymous supports.

I don't need anonymous to do my thinking for me.

In fact, I don't need anonymous, period.

We all need to stand on our own two feet and use our brains.

Anonymous doesn't have the answers.

I have seen groups like them become inflated walking egos, that want to be the master, the leader.

The time of the ego is ending.

Be careful who you listen to, and listen to YOUR heart, YOUR mind.

This year, stop watching CNN, stop buying the crap.

Stop listening to self proclaimed messiahs, and get to what is REAL.

Can you find what is real? Can you see what is false?

It's right in front of you.

Don't believe the hype. Don't believe the propaganda.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nobama
Anonymous IS NOT a group, it's a collection of everyone's ideas and views, there is no one person or group...You are even considered anon.

NO I am not anonymous.

I am ME, with a name, with a face, and I do not belong to the "collective" thought.

I am not in a group. I am a lone wolf.

I walk alone and I take care of me and mine.

I think with my own mind, and I do not buy into the propaganda.

I know what is truth.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   
I love you

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

And you managed to go off topic in your own thread. Bravo, I say! Bravo!

EDIT:
Destiny777 is wrong. Read his thread in The Gray Area and you'll see what I'm talking about.
edit on 25-12-2011 by 1010011010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Thats because anonymous is the CIA.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 03:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone
I'm a human being...I resent being called less than a monkey...no matter how supposedly lovingly you say it.

I think it's even slightly racist of you to say it.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

i have seen so many people defend darwin and the theory of evolution on ats. if you're one of those people, how can you be offended by being called a monkey. so how is it racist, if that's what you believe you are.

every time i read those threads i get offended. not because of race, but because they are saying i'm an evolved ape and not a human being.

edit on 25-12-2011 by randomname because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
Anonymous is giving the tptb the ammo they need to shut down the internet imo.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Here's more about everyone's "KNIGHT IN SHINING ARMOR," Ron Paul...
citizensagainsthate.wordpress.com...
www.chron.com...

Did you even read your own links?

From cizitensagainsthate.wordpress.com article:

Citing statistics from the study, Dr. Paul then concluded in his column: `Given the inefficiencies of what DC laughingly calls the criminal justice system, I think we can safely assume that 95 percent of the black males in that city are semi-criminal or entirely criminal.”

“These aren’t my figures,” Dr. Paul said Tuesday. “That is the assumption you can gather from the report”

That is Ron Paul criticizing the criminal justice system, not being racist.

Stop hating the man just because he is bringing real hope to the people.

Edit: And honestly even if the man was a little bit racist, at least he is not criminal scum like the rest of these people. Are you really willing to give up the one chance of fixing America based on a couple articles written 22 years ago. People change.
edit on 25-12-2011 by theshepherd2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

lol... kids nowadays. stick to playing mw3 or something.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Fail troll is fail.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
Reply to post by Domo1

Ahem. Where's the proof of this "vast majority" that you speak of?

As someone who was suckered by Obama, I urge RP supporters to THINK before they vote. Don't be fooled by false promises or RP's "solid" record.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

You mean he's not a politician who has been sticking to his guns since he first started out? That he's warned the American populace time and time again that if things don't change, they end up like this? Because this is who Ron Paul is. A guy who is a carbon copy of himself when he first started out in politics.

He's not Bush, Obama, Clinton... He doesn't flip-flop.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by NeillieN
Thats because anonymous is the CIA.

Well, anon is definitely running by the same play book that I've seen before, just on the internet, this time.

Of course, people who are desiring change, will be attracted to a false beacon of hope, that is veiled with just enough rebellion to attract those who are indeed ready to rebel.

The HUGE blazing red flags for me was the beginning of the cult-ish one liners, ie: " we are all anonymous ", or any other rebellious producing statements to catch one's attention and support. Usually they produce powerful art or imagery in macros or youtube videos.

When innocent good people are seeking a change, they easily get suckered. And before they know it, they are up the creek with no paddles.

And yeah... anon is a group. A GROUP. And I don't care what anyone says, they are manipulating the populace and using tactics that are actually going to work against the greater good. It's a lie, a big fat lie. But people will believe the hype... because they want to be a part of something big.

Like I said in another post, I've gone into "lone wolf mode" or the mama wolf mode.

You will never see me on a street, joined with a group such as OWS.

I'll be back in the woods doing my thing, protecting my family and quietly observing.

I've no desire to step out and try to change the powers that be.

Why? We are WAY past the ability to do so. The cards are stacked against us. They have been for a long time.

It's too late.

It's time to learn how to survive and go into survival mode. It's going to get worse.

We can stand in the streets and we can yell, scream, cry, all we want to. We can watch as women are beaten with night sticks and tear gas sprayed in their faces. We can watch men do nothing but stand there, watching the police beat the women.

Then we can stand there and watch new laws being made up on the spot..... ie: New curfews in various parks and streets to deter protesters.

We are not free. We have not been free in a long time. Our grandchildren will someday find out about the time freedom really existed, and that will be a distant memory that is hard to recall.

Time to survive, and learn to survive. Time to learn to fight as individuals.

When you are in a group, running from a tank that is loaded to the brim with ammo, aimed straight at you, do you keep running with the group or do you split off and go your own way to UP your chances of survival?

My advice comes from my grandfather who is in his late 90's.... and is very wise.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by knightsofcydonia

Why do you even bother?

Come back when you're ready to stop being childish!

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

Youre a jagoff: FACT.

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join