It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous DOES NOT support Ron Paul

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

Why? Why will he run it into the ground? You will not be able to answer that, I already know, because it's not true.
You cannot back that theory up. He will start to fix problems, he alone can't fix the country, but by electing him we will have fixed the first branch of the judiciary system. The most important one is congress and we will get to that.

When you can come here and actually have an argument or back up any your claims then you will have my true attention, but the fact is you have no real idea what you are talking about.

The truth of the matter is relevant. You don't know what i know. Your a chump trying to start a fight you can't win. He will never fix your problems. He's bought worse than the others. I don't need proof, i only need time, then you will see it for yourself. Jew's have been running countries into the ground since before Babylon FACT

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Ron Paul isn't Jewish..
You really have no idea what you are talking about.

The Jewish coalition even banned him from debating because they didn't like the fact that he doesn't think we should be aiding Israel. Does that sound like the platform of a Jewish candidate to you?

Jewish coalition ban Ron Paul from debates
edit on 24-12-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   

seriously, stop with the ...FACT stuff.

Almost everything you have claimed thus far as being FACT, hasn't been FACT.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Thanks to you as well, and most welcome.

As far as Perry...it will be interesting to see how it goes for him. Not making it onto ballots and the apparent lack of organization and resources it reflects will give him some serious trouble even in Texas, I'd imagine.

Glad to hear you're still considering Paul. Aside from what some consider as his 'liberal' views of wanting the states to take back over what Washington shouldn't be managing (which is pretty conservative as it was one of the primary founding ideals of our nation), I don't see how he could get more conservative...granted, I don't think our current foreign policy really has much to do with conservatism.

You've probably already seen it, but if not I definitely think you should check out this grassroots video on his foreign policy with some input from a few former CIA analysts:

I really think without some sort of fundamental paradigm shift in Washington's thought some way or another, we won't make it a whole lot longer without collapsing under our own weight.

Anyhow, have a great night - I'll stop harping at you now.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow

Ron Paul isn't Jewish..
You really have no idea what you are talking about.

The Jewish coalition even banned him from debating because they didn't like the fact that he doesn't think we should be aiding Israel. Does that sound like the platform of a Jewish candidate to you?

Jewish coalition ban Ron Paul from debates

He's probably not Jewish, I really have no idea...but, you might want to take a look at this. There are people/corporations/governments who have a large interest in seeing him elected for quite a few reasons.

www.rense.com...
www.youtube.com...

Now, you can take this as simply, MORE information. I make no absolute claims at all...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Thank you for your contribution. Although I don't agree with your assessment, its important to have people posting ALL of the information that can be found regarding this topic.

Love ya bro...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
HA!!! Everyone in this thread has more stars than the thread itself.

This is actually amazing that it has moved this far without a single star or flag.

I thank EVERYONE for their contributions. The more discussion that we have, the more we can get to the bottom of issues.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

Destiny777 I find it very sad that not only redpill, but you also are coming across as very racist. Can't you argue your case without being this way.

There are many points in a political debate that can be addressed. In a nice way. I am of Jewish decent, I find some of the rhetoric in this thread offensive.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Well, we are in agreement that Ron Paul will probably be detrimental to this country. But, at this point, it may be beyond saving anyway.

Nonetheless, just try to keep things on an even kilter man...you'll make far more of an impact by being cordial and explaining yourself coherently and with far less anger. I understand that you feel that your family has been wronged, but, I have a hard time blaming this on an entire people. I DO believe that the "Zionists," (NOT JEWS) are largely to blame for the state of society and politics at this point. We need not agree on this, but, I know that your opinion will be better received if you realize that everyone in this forum are connected in some way, or another. They're all your BROTHERS as I am as well. I see your points, and they are not going unnoticed...but, blaming an entire race of beautiful people is not the way. I couldn't imagine a world without blacks, whites, those of Jewish decent, Asians, etc...It would be downright boring.

LIFE IS A GIFT!!!

LOVE YOU BROTHER...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

I don't understand the relevance of that first link? That doesn't make the point you were getting it, it just shows that an Israeli defense company tallies the votes in Iowa. If anything that would lead me to believe that Paul could be more easily defrauded, not that some company stands to benefit from his elections. That doesn't make sense..

Read the first comments on the youtube video and take them to heart. Paul does not endorse the war, he just thinks that it should be up to Israel and we shouldn't be involved. I agree with that, every American should agree with that. The fact that he thinks they should be allowed to make their own decisions without us does not mean he endorses a war with Iran.

Come on. Critical thinking. He is absolutely one hundred percent correct in that video. That video is evidence of nothing but him being intelligent and sensible.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

My friend, I am anything but racist. In fact, I just finished typing up an entire post about that. (JUST SO YOU KNOW...I'm all hybrid. (NATIVE AMERICAN/ AFRICAN AMERICAN/ IRISH/ BRITISH)

I think that if you were to truly read everything I have stated, you would see that there is NO racism here. I LOVE ALL EQUALLY. My only reference was to the "elite," who have affiliation to Zionism. Zionism is far different than Judaism on many accounts. Zionism is the move by only a "few" to create an Israeli State. Am I opposed to an Israeli state? -To tell you the truth, I have no opinion.- But, Zionism has been linked to some serious stuff, as well as our own government and many other governments across the world. I think you have misinterpreted my words. BY THE WAY...I DO NOT HATE ZIONISTS as I do not hate ANYONE. I LOVE EVERYONE, including the elites who have all but ruined our world.

I consider your input to be necessary and have appreciated your presence.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Well, it shows that "IF" and I am saying, "IF" this Israeli company wanted to, they could change the tallies to whatever they choose. I also find it interesting that we would use an international company to do our voting tallies as opposed to a domestic company.

That's my only point. Otherwise, I am not really saying much on either end. Just be aware that having outside influences, especially with the Iowa Caucasus, could be quite dangerous.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destinyone

Destiny777 I find it very sad that not only redpill, but you also are coming across as very racist. Can't you argue your case without being this way.

There are many points in a political debate that can be addressed. In a nice way. I am of Jewish decent, I find some of the rhetoric in this thread offensive.

Here is the message I just left to "RedPill,"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Destiny777

Here is the message I just left to "RedPill,"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I feel a though anti-Zionism is just away to get around being anti-Jewish. It really doesn't matter if anti-Zionism means you don't want Jews to have their "homeland" back. The banks are owned by Jews, and not just Zionists. I may be lumping a lot of people into a group. But how can you not when so many people have died in their wars.
You can rarely trust what a Jewish person says because it states in the Hebrew bible. They can lie and cheat and do whatever they want as long as they are loyal and faithful to god.

I AM NOT HERE TO OFFEND YOU. IF YOU ARE OFFENDED LEAVE. I SPEAK WHAT I KNOW TO BE RELEVANT. YOU DO NOT KNOW MY HERITAGE THEREFORE YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO SAY I AM ANTI-SEMITIC, A NAZI. I TRY TO KEEP MY PERSONAL VIEWS OUT OF SUBJECTS BUT SOMETIMES YOU MAKE IT DIFFICULT BY NOT CREDITING OTHER POINTS OF VIEW. A LARGE FOLLY BY THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. DENY IGNORANCE

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   

Excuse me...I have not called you any names. Yes, I will leave.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
I am so glad to here that anonymous doesn't support Ron Paul, because I do.

They can investigate all the NON-Ron Paul folks then, because that clears me.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

I'm sorry, Ron Paul's election to the presidency has nothing to do with his advocacy for Israel's sovereignty (except for those that place Israel's sovereignty in a high personal priority).

If anything, his advocation is being used against him by the media and establishment to paint him as anti-semitic and oppressing.

Ron Paul is absolutely and 100% right when he says Israel has a right to defend themselves, they are a sovereign nation and shall do as they wish, without any coerced influence from Americans.

This whole Israel thing is being spun pretty hard in all directions.
edit on 24-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   

When did I say that I was anti-Zionist? I just made a statement that they have probably caused some turbulence in the world...Just like the U.S. of A. Am I anti-American because I recognize some of our failed policies? NOPE.

You cannot attribute racism to others or project your hate as if I was anti-Jewish, only yourself...

Obama has destroyed this country. Do I hate him? NOPE.
Ron Paul will probably finish the job. Do I hate him? NOPE.

A guy tried to literally kill me close to 10 years ago. Do I hate him? NOPE. But, you have clearly stated your hatred for Jews, so, this is a malfunction of yours...not mine.

I LOVE YOU, and EVERYONE ELSE on this planet.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente

I'm sorry, Ron Paul's election to the presidency has nothing to do with his advocacy for Israel's sovereignty (except for those that place Israel's sovereignty in a high personal priority).

If anything, his advocation is being used against him by the media and establishment to paint him as anti-semitic and oppressing.

Ron Paul is absolutely and 100% right when he says Israel has a right to defend themselves, they are a sovereign nation and shall do as they wish, without any coerced influence from Americans.

This whole Israel thing is being spun pretty hard in all directions.
edit on 24-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

Yes, you might be very correct on that. However, I merely posted the information for others to see because it is important that ALL the information be available.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:19 PM
link   

I'm a human being...I resent being called less than a monkey...no matter how supposedly lovingly you say it.

I think it's even slightly racist of you to say it.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destinyone because: (no reason given)

I'm beginning to think that you are simply looking for someone to call racist. There was nothing in the OP that even rang of a racist comment. I was referring to the HUMAN RACE. Now, unless I am a talking monkey that can type, that would include ME in the same category as you.

Not everything is a race issue...I feel that you might be overly sensitive. And this comes from a person of a MULTI-RACIAL background. (African AMerican, American Indian, Irish, British.) My mom is coal black, and my father is LILLY WHITE. I am very happy to have such a wonderful mixture because it made me understand the inherent value of other cultures and racial types.
edit on 24-12-2011 by Destiny777 because: to add

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join