It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anonymous DOES NOT support Ron Paul

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Destiny777

What I believe?

The Ron Paul Revolution grassroots were the ones that brought 'Remember, Remember the 5th of November' back. They broke a record with a money bomb on November 5th 2007 and gave birth to and popularized 'the general usage' of Guy Fawkes' masks and verbiage in peaceful revolution. Anonymous picked up on it and continues to use it to this day.

Ron Paul supporters have stopped using it because it carried a negative connotation with the general public and voters. The very voters that are needed to elect the president and swing the pendulum to the side of liberty, limited government, non-interventionism, and sound money.

So to repeat again, it isn't 'what I believe' it is what actually happened.

Maybe you look to Anonymous as some type of higher power and don't want to believe they mimicked the Ron Paul Revolution platform to form their own patriotic/rebellious organization. But it happened.

edit on 24-12-2011 by eLPresidente because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Absolutely...

sacsis.org.za...

www.google.com...

They were very successful in rebuilding their economy as well...This one comes from ATS...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by eLPresidente

No, actually I'm kind've put off by anonymous as well as OWS. I merely posted this because I have seen many members refer to anonymous as a talking point to promote Ron Paul.

I formerly thought that Anon was going to be some sort of vehicle for change, but, that was a passing phase.

Much appreciation my friend for commenting on my thread and keeping it clean.

Eternal LOVE...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL

post removed by staff

I find this post extremely offensive. You are saying vile things about part of my heritage. All men are equal.
edit on Sat Dec 24 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I can see where you would say that it's sensible to vote Ron Paul, you want this country to collapse and start a new right? lol If he wins he will run this country into the clay it was built on. But it does seem that voters are in a pickle. Not able to vote for either side because they both have privatized agenda's. But if you don't vote then your not going to have your vote heard and have a decision in the matter. The only logical thing is to when you go to a poling booth or something of the sort. Break it with a baseball bat, throw some lighter fluid on it, and burn all the pamphlets. Say im not voting for your imperialism any longer. The only way to achieve a new way of life is to act, not talk. Statements are made by actions not words.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
I have to admit, I am absolutely amazed that I have 3 pages without any stars or flags. Might be a first...

Nonetheless, again, I want to note that I'm not here attacking Ron Paul supporters. If you are a Ron Paul supporter, it more than likely means that you desire the same change that I do. BUT, I don't believe that this change will come through the 2 party system.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

I can't believe I hadn't heard of this before. Very interesting read so far. Do you think that would work in the US with the amount of debt we have and the size of our population?
edit on 24-12-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheRedP1LL
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

I can see where you would say that it's sensible to vote Ron Paul, you want this country to collapse and start a new right? lol If he wins he will run this country into the clay it was built on. But it does seem that voters are in a pickle. Not able to vote for either side because they both have privatized agenda's. But if you don't vote then your not going to have your vote heard and have a decision in the matter. The only logical thing is to when you go to a poling booth or something of the sort. Break it with a baseball bat, throw some lighter fluid on it, and burn all the pamphlets. Say im not voting for your imperialism any longer. The only way to achieve a new way of life is to act, not talk. Statements are made by actions not words.

YOU SEE, I KNEW that you KNEW what was going on!!!

Agreed BRO!!! Thanks for your contribution...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Yes...it can be done if we choose to make it happen. We have ALL the tools, and we don't need elites calling the shots. We ARE THE ELITE. That is truly how I feel.

Again...thank you for commenting.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
This thread us full of hate and ethnic bashing. Not worth my time anymore.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Destinyone

Please...continue to contribute. Just ignore anything that may offend you and utilize your ability for words to help educate others.

This can easily go any direction that you CHOOSE it to. Politics often upset and offend people...many times for the same reasons that race and religion does. However, you're smarter than that...AND I KNOW IT.

LOVE YA...(WE NEED TO TAKE THIS COUNTRY BACK!!!)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

Well, most of our debt has been incurred through fractional reserve banking...meaning its all been falsely inflated. YEAH, we could easily start this all over again. A complete RE-BOOT, if you will. And then, we make it according to our own PARAMETERS.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:59 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Praetorius

Curious, have you made any more steps towards peace with Paul's foreign policy, by chance? Hope you're well, and have a blessed Christmas.

Thanks for the kind words, and a blessed Christmas to you and yours as well. 

I'm contemplating still. The Texas primary has been pushed back to Aril. I don't know how my fellow Texans will vote (we have 2 Texans in the race) so my vote my not matter anyway (though I will vote).

I still need some convincing on RP but I'm a conservative, so unless RP runs 3rd party and i'm leaning his way then I will undoubtedly vote Republican. 

With regard to the OP, I'm not convinced they're all crooks just yet. I want to give the system a chance until there is no system.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by seabag

Understood...and I cannot argue with your preference. I would just add to say that...keep your discernment hat on. I think we're coming into some serious turbulence soon.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I support Ron Paul and I've been known to lurk on various OPS when they were in action...
edit on 24-12-2011 by Frontkjemper because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Frontkjemper

Well again, I totally understand WHY you support Ron Paul, which means we have more in common that you could understand. So, I get it. But, I think that this guy might not be who you think he is. That's my only point.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by TheRedP1LL

Why? Why will he run it into the ground? You will not be able to answer that, I already know, because it's not true.
You cannot back that theory up. He will start to fix problems, he alone can't fix the country, but by electing him we will have fixed the first branch of the judiciary system. The most important one is congress and we will get to that.

When you can come here and actually have an argument or back up any your claims then you will have my true attention, but the fact is you have no real idea what you are talking about.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join