It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If you were writing an alien movie, what would be it's climax?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 03:52 PM
link   
The aliens come plop themselves down on earth and start their own cities where only they can reside in. Their own little bubbles and blast any humans that come close as they say that this is their planet so its their right to be here. sorta like a duality between humans and aliens. So everyone is planning on howto overthrow them when at the end we go through a cosmic event which wipes out all life on the planet except those that ascend are left in the 'new world' to enjoy a reborn earth on the next dimension.

posted on Sep, 9 2004 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I would make a film that shows humans invading alien planets

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Halo. Bunch of good ideas, awsome gameplay, want more.... Halo 2 anyone?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
here is mine, either a beam is sent from the UFO and kills all terrorists, unites the world, people star traveling into space and there is global harmony, or they "take" john kerry, or take bush and teach him how to talk

P.S. mannanin, whats that under they flying saucer in your avatar?

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
One climax would be an Human getting laid with an Alien....Waits thats already been done

posted on Sep, 11 2004 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Paladin327...

Well, I see it as a person falling (head first). Don't know if it's genuine though. I picked it up on google a while back and thought it'd look good somewhere. Kind of grusome if it is.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join