It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 24 - U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:26 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Why use the old "your behind the 9/11 trick" to invade a country? why not find a real reason to go to war. Dont you think that going to war with someone who has openly developed nuclear weapons is alittle stupid and a waste of very valuable lives?

No doubt "we" the UK will follow you Americans into another war.

Sorry Iran but here we come.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by WarJohn

I thought it was bin laden or did the americans waste 10 years and billions on a false war against a guy that had claimed to of been responsible for . I hope America goes to war with iran and get nailed by china and russia. Maybe time for some one to drop a nuke over washington dc and make it into a parking lot. I am getting seriously sick of the american government . America is the biggest threat of the world guilty of war crimes , terrorism since ww2 . Come on china or russia it is time to take out the trash.

Hmm sure your already getting flamed for that comment... Just wanted to point out the fact if your country is an allie of America you would be on the list too... You think china would stop with just America? Granted the american government causes alot of problems globaly(NOT IT'S PEOPLE)but i'm pretty sure America is the only real threat to the evil what's trying to wash over the world. Would you rather live in a democracy or a dictatorship, or under communism? If America falls the rest of the world will fall into chaos... We may not have alot of say in this country anymore but the world will listen to an angry armed mobb that number in the millions...

To any nation thinking about invading America... 2 words. BRING IT!!! I'm ready for this party to get started already.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Intrud3r

Well think about it . Did you think Gaddafi would of released his power peacefully. Did you think Egypt would release their power peacefully , or Syria . Did OWS achieve anything aside from showing how the government treats peaceful protesters. Do you think the western governments care about you and it's citizens .When they have been testing chemicals on it's populace causing death and illness. Creating disease and infections. I do understand what is needed for change . In order for mass change to happen humans will have to blow up half the world for any real change to take place. IMHO.

Other wise the mass population of the western world are to content with the what is being portrayed in the media or just can't wrap their minds around what is going on and happening past and present.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by JAY1980

Oh I am well aware that Canada will be involved and where all the western countries stand. They are the evil trying to wash over the world . Sorry but if you think we live in free countries with democracy you are wrong. Governments to not represent people , they represent corporations and it's interests.
If governments represented it's population you all would have health care , education would be accessible to anyone who wished to further themselves not a cash grab. Tax money should of gone to help it's people instead of bailing out bank and corporations who been bleeding their companies dry.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

This seriously makes me sick. This is nothing more than more lies used to gain support for a pointless war. I want nothing more to do with our government...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Seriously? Who else can we possibly blame for 9/11?! I bet you once we roll into Iran and walk out in another 10 years we will then blame North Korea.

What a joke. I'm in the military and I can't believe this crap.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
This letter has malarkey written all over it. Seriously this letter was published on the 23rd of December. There isn't anything original dated back to 2001?... Anyone can come out with a fabricated story 10 years later. I call BS

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:37 AM
link   
This is not a big deal, guys.

Just some people trying to get money for their losses. Since you cannot exactly sue a terrorist organization, you have to go after their "parents."

www.washingtonpost.com... tory.html

This is not some US Government Precedent to invade. It's just some silly court case in NY that will most likely fizzle into obscurity.

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
This entire thing is like a really bad soap opera.
Way too predictable.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by AaronWilson
10 years past the actually event that started it all. That one day changed the United states and is still changing how we perceive other countries. Just incredible they think people still care.

Thousands of people died the largest terrorist attack on United States soil and I guess from what you're saying we shouldn't care. There is a time limit for us to care? I don't know if you're from the United States were not and I don't really care but I will always remember where I was when I heard that the towers fell. I will always remember watching people jump out of the towers to their death. I will always remember seeing that second plane smashing into the building. I don't know how old you are but I think you're pretty young maybe you don't remember that they are for those of us do we will always care.

If Iran had something to do with it, so be it. The only reason Iran is on our radar is because their nuclear facilities. I would bet everything I have that we are not going to invade Iran not as a occupying force. That idea is just asinine to me and for the alarmists. I have stated in several threads and I was stated it here there is no need to put boots on the ground in Iran. Surgical airstrikes with bunker Buster technology will disable any nuclear capability they're working on or have. There is no scenario where Iran acquiring nuclear weapons would be okay in my book. Let me say this again, there's absolutely, positively no way Iran should be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons not in my lifetime my children's lifetime or hopefully in the history of the world.

Anyone who believes that they only want to have nuclear power is completely naïve. If this is a question of electricity which they claim they should be spending their money on solar, wind, or use those vast resources of oil they have there is absolutely no reason they need a nuclear power plant. They know this and the world knows this. The only reason that they have gained the attention of the world as a military target is because they're trying to illegally acquire nuclear weapons. Not only the weapons with targeting and delivery systems to use those nuclear weapons. United States and its allies should do anything and everything in its power to keep them from acquiring those weapons. This can be done with a simple surgical airstrike but I'll be clear so you understand where I'm coming from I would not be opposed to turning the area into a sheet of radioactive glass.

After 9/11 when was known it was Bin Laden I was all for a nuclear strike on the area that we knew he was at. Considering how much the world has talked shat about us for invading that would've probably been a better choice. We would've caught hell for it but I doubt there would ever be another bin Laden type to try to take his place. I guess we will never know.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Grimpachi

Wrong! Iran is NOT in the crosshairs because of it's nuclear technology, but because Israel says it should be. Our Israeli occupied governments, along with the bankers and arms manufacturers salivate at the prospect of continual war and death for political control and money. Simple as that.
For all the rhetoric, propaganda, innuendo and allegations, not one shred of evidence has yet been presented to show the Iranians are developing nuclear weapons... NOT ONE SHRED OF EVIDENCE!

To want a country destroyed and it's people murdered for political and financial gains is sick, immoral and is supposed to be against all international laws set up after the second world war, yet still it happens.We even get to call it humanitarian intervention, to excuse the bloodshed and death we inflict on others. The government and media lies used to justify these actions just don't stand up to scrutiny at all.

So, unless you have some proof that we are all missing, of Iranian nuclear weapons work, you are just parrotting the same old lies and propaganda fed to you by the government and media. Be honest now, we have seen the "Iran will have a nuclear weapon within a year" scaremongering headlines for about the last 10 years..... and yet?

Ever wonder, especially around election time. why the rhetoric becomes more shrill and your prospective leaders queue up to on their knees, in a sickening competition to see who can suck up to Israel the best? Never mind what is good for America and it's people, as long as they get the nod from the Israelis for being good little bought lapdogs!

In short, we should leave Iran the hell alone. Dialogue is simply opened, by someone with the guts to do so, and who isn't a bought and paid for shill to the Israelis, banks and war profiteers. Isn't talking better than murder?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Grimpachi

Originally posted by AaronWilson
10 years past the actually event that started it all. That one day changed the United states and is still changing how we perceive other countries. Just incredible they think people still care.

Thousands of people died the largest terrorist attack on United States soil and I guess from what you're saying we shouldn't care. There is a time limit for us to care? I don't know if you're from the United States were not and I don't really care but I will always remember where I was when I heard that the towers fell. I will always remember watching people jump out of the towers to their death. I will always remember seeing that second plane smashing into the building. I don't know how old you are but I think you're pretty young maybe you don't remember that they are for those of us do we will always care.

If Iran had something to do with it, so be it. The only reason Iran is on our radar is because their nuclear facilities. I would bet everything I have that we are not going to invade Iran not as a occupying force. That idea is just asinine to me and for the alarmists. I have stated in several threads and I was stated it here there is no need to put boots on the ground in Iran. Surgical airstrikes with bunker Buster technology will disable any nuclear capability they're working on or have. There is no scenario where Iran acquiring nuclear weapons would be okay in my book. Let me say this again, there's absolutely, positively no way Iran should be allowed to acquire nuclear weapons not in my lifetime my children's lifetime or hopefully in the history of the world.

Anyone who believes that they only want to have nuclear power is completely naïve. If this is a question of electricity which they claim they should be spending their money on solar, wind, or use those vast resources of oil they have there is absolutely no reason they need a nuclear power plant. They know this and the world knows this. The only reason that they have gained the attention of the world as a military target is because they're trying to illegally acquire nuclear weapons. Not only the weapons with targeting and delivery systems to use those nuclear weapons. United States and its allies should do anything and everything in its power to keep them from acquiring those weapons. This can be done with a simple surgical airstrike but I'll be clear so you understand where I'm coming from I would not be opposed to turning the area into a sheet of radioactive glass.

After 9/11 when was known it was Bin Laden I was all for a nuclear strike on the area that we knew he was at. Considering how much the world has talked shat about us for invading that would've probably been a better choice. We would've caught hell for it but I doubt there would ever be another bin Laden type to try to take his place. I guess we will never know.

Reading Your post it is ultra apparent what a brilliant job was done in brainwashing Americans in particuler with the deception of Sept 11th 2001.
Don't forget the third tower where a plane diddn't hit into.
You were duped, You are a total mug for believing what You have been TOLD of the events of that day.
You bought the false painted picture...MUG/S.

The agenda behind the false flag operation is clear, unless You are still buying the false picture.
Americans in particuler live within a bubble created by Your media outlets, the agenda is quite clear, it is to widen that bubble to include the whole globe.

WAKE UP MUGS.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

I speak for myself and how I feel about it. This is my voice on what I believe should be done you can try to downplay it, you can be a sheep if you want to. You can buy into the whole idea that Iran is harmless with all evidence to the contrary I'm just glad your voices are in the minority. If Iran wanted to prove it's not after nuclear weapons they could let inspectors in but that has not happened. I have no doubt their ultimate goal is nuclear weapons. In my last post I stated clearly why I do not believe they are after energy. Perhaps you chose to overlook that.

To many people think the world is a playground and we all play by the same rules or that we all have the same moral code. A country that will stone a woman to death and not bat a eye because it's covered under their sharia law cannot be trusted with nuclear technology. I have put it as simple as I can so that everyone can understand.

Peace is not free nor is it possible to keep by peaceful means all the time. That is a sad hard truth.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by gravitor

I don't feel like playing with you today Gravatar. Go put on your borg uniform and play with the Trekkies down the street. You have been taken to the cleaners on other threads but still theres no need to embarrass you on here anymore than this. To be frank with you Iam tired of your brainwashing bit, sometimes it's fun to mess with you this is not one of those times. Your lack of knowledge on any of the subjects is astounding you remind me of the Scientologists they have here in Florida. You talk of brainwashing yet you don't realize you are the one that has been brainwashed. I feel sorry for you Gravatar I tryed to get through to you before many of us have tried to get through to you. Maybe when you grow up you will understand but for now I believe you to be unreachable.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:19 AM
link   

I speak for myself and how I feel about it. This is my voice on what I believe should be done you can try to downplay it, you can be a sheep if you want to. You can buy into the whole idea that Iran is harmless with all evidence to the contrary I'm just glad your voices are in the minority.

Once again... what evidence?

If Iran wanted to prove it's not after nuclear weapons they could let inspectors in but that has not happened. I have no doubt their ultimate goal is nuclear weapons. In my last post I stated clearly why I do not believe they are after energy. Perhaps you chose to overlook that.

Iran has allowed a hell of a lot more in the way of inspections than any other signatory of the NNPT, and yet the innuendo continues, with zero evidence of any wrongdoing, perpetrated by those pushing for war. So, in the end, what is the point in allowing inspectors in when the reports of the inspectors are twisted to imply wrongdoing where it hasn't been found, or totally ignored?

To many people think the world is a playground and we all play by the same rules or that we all have the same moral code. A country that will stone a woman to death and not bat a eye because it's covered under their sharia law cannot be trusted with nuclear technology. I have put it as simple as I can so that everyone can understand.

Those in glass houses should not throw stones! Look at the number of rapes and other assaults against women in your own country, even in your own military and then try again to take the moral high ground! The US also has the highest number of people in prison than any other country on the planet. People cheer the death penalty and revel in it's barbarity. How very "Christian"!
The US is also the only state to ever use the atomic bomb (twice) against civilian targets. They have huge stockpiles of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and are responsible for arms proliferation on a huge scale. I don't trust them any more than I would my own government or any other for that matter.

Peace is not free nor is it possible to keep by peaceful means all the time. That is a sad hard truth.

And peace and freedom at the end of a gun is not freedom. We have seen all too well in recent weeks what happens to peaceful protest against the government in the US. Is that really freedom?

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britguy

I speak for myself and how I feel about it. This is my voice on what I believe should be done you can try to downplay it, you can be a sheep if you want to. You can buy into the whole idea that Iran is harmless with all evidence to the contrary I'm just glad your voices are in the minority.

Once again... what evidence?

Here you say there's no evidence

If Iran wanted to prove it's not after nuclear weapons they could let inspectors in but that has not happened. I have no doubt their ultimate goal is nuclear weapons. In my last post I stated clearly why I do not believe they are after energy. Perhaps you chose to overlook that.

Iran has allowed a hell of a lot more in the way of inspections than any other signatory of the NNPT, and yet the innuendo continues, with zero evidence of any wrongdoing, perpetrated by those pushing for war. So, in the end, what is the point in allowing inspectors in when the reports of the inspectors are twisted to imply wrongdoing where it hasn't been found, or totally ignored?

TextNow you say their evidence is there but it was twisted. Which one is it. Please make up your mind.

For me I was simply using logic of trying to deduce the use of nuclear technology in a oil rich country that can afford solar or wind technology that would keep them out of the crosshairs as you put it.

Those in glass houses should not throw stones! Look at the number of rapes and other assaults against women in your own country, even in your own military and then try again to take the moral high ground! The US also has the highest number of people in prison than any other country on the planet. People cheer the death penalty and revel in it's barbarity. How very "Christian"!

I am not Christian so don't play that card. Even so I do understand the difference. I'm sorry but you don't.

The US is also the only state to ever use the atomic bomb (twice) against civilian targets. They have huge stockpiles of nuclear, chemical and biological weapons and are responsible for arms proliferation on a huge scale. I don't trust them any more than I would my own government or any other for that matter.

The US was the only country to use the atomic bomb not state. If you don't understand what was at stake at that point in time I don't have time to give you a history lesson. More lives were saved by using a bomb than were taken. Honestly that argument holds up in third and fourth grade where children don't understand the ways of the world. Really you're going to say because we have one why can't they.

You got one part of that right you should not trust them. But you not trusting your own government or any other is a personal issue that I am sure the psychologist can help you with.

And peace and freedom at the end of a gun is not freedom. We have seen all too well in recent weeks what happens to peaceful protest against the government in the US. Is that really freedom?

Perhaps you don't understand what freedom is? This is something you should have been taught by your school or by your family it is far too important subject for me to try to summarize on here.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Grimpachi because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
The US is also the only state to ever use the atomic bomb (twice) against civilian targets.

Very true and I bet if the Japanese have any idea that our scientists were going to come up with that they would've never attacked Pearl Harbor. If I remember correctly the US was will have to go it alone against Japan. Hitler had already been defeated in your country it felt that it was done.

The Japanese prepared to fight to the last man woman and child had spent months digging in. So say whatever you want about us using a bomb in the middle of a war that kept my grandfather and hundreds of thousands of others from dying on those shores in a war that we did not start but we did finish.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Grimpachi because: spelling

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Holy heck. That is absolutely preposterous... After leading a goose chase in the name of retribution for 9/11 and supposed WMD's to take out (recent history) target numero uno, only to attempt the highjack the same excuse, and all of the sudden it was the Iranians fault. But I'm sorry, this is when I'd be turning around and saying, "So both of the presuppositions of the Afghanistan/Iraq wars were fictitious and untruthful." Basically a whole continent has been thrown into civil, and financial unrest due to this mass media lie, and now they want to use those same lies to fuel and fund (with our money, and our brothers and sisters, sons and daughters.) a new 'liberation' in the name of 'democracy' and the greater good of this planet, to uproot the terrorists.

I think it's high time we all come to terms with who the real terrorists really are.
edit on 29-12-2011 by Etheraeon because: (no reason given)

edit on 29-12-2011 by Etheraeon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

I don't feel like playing with you today Gravatar. Go put on your borg uniform and play with the Trekkies down the street. You have been taken to the cleaners on other threads but still theres no need to embarrass you on here anymore than this. To be frank with you Iam tired of your brainwashing bit, sometimes it's fun to mess with you this is not one of those times. Your lack of knowledge on any of the subjects is astounding you remind me of the Scientologists they have here in Florida. You talk of brainwashing yet you don't realize you are the one that has been brainwashed. I feel sorry for you Gravatar I tryed to get through to you before many of us have tried to get through to you. Maybe when you grow up you will understand but for now I believe you to be unreachable.

Turning to cheap snide remarks and running away are We CHICKEN??

I have a wealth of knowledge about the agenda involved, You are clearly very very well brainwashed.
Do You want to discuss what is the actual reasoning for invading Iran???
Do You know what Persopolis was, and still is??
It is the gateway to ALL nations.
You have built your forts on either flank of Iran, but Iran was always the desired target in 2012.

gravitor

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Ok Gravitor I lost interest in the other threads. Here is your podium. Please try to make it original. My eyes glaze over when you start going on about the military industrial complex yada yada. If it is the same old stuff I have heard from you before don't expect a reply. I have things to do today. I really hope you make it interesting.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join