It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 24 - U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by freedomSlave
reply to post by WarJohn

I thought it was bin laden or did the americans waste 10 years and billions on a false war against a guy that had claimed to of been responsible for . I hope America goes to war with iran and get nailed by china and russia. Maybe time for some one to drop a nuke over washington dc and make it into a parking lot. I am getting seriously sick of the american government . America is the biggest threat of the world guilty of war crimes , terrorism since ww2 . Come on china or russia it is time to take out the trash.

Why would you kill innocent americans if you are sick of their government? Wishing for nukes to be dropped on Washington makes you no better than those wishing for war with Iran.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I'm sorry US District Court....like Jay-Z once said "we don't believe you, you need more people."

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:53 PM
link   
So what exactly does this court ruling mean? Does it mean the US vs Iran war will be happening in the VERY near future??? Do the US take these findings to the rest of the world, do we discuss potential options with the world, or do we go in with our full military? I have a strange feeling its that last option i just listed.... A war with Iran starting in 2012??? aye aye aye, i have a horrible feeling that nuclear weapons will be used at some point in this war (if it happens), against us or them, I will pray for neither....
edit on 26-12-2011 by jhn7537 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Man... that's precious. So Iran gave material support to the "CIA's Mujahadeen Database" (the database... aka "al Qaeda"), a generic term from the western intelligence apparatus, to describe Afghan freedom fighters who we supported during Russia's Afghanistan campaign.

That must have taken some doing... given that there previously was no such thing as al Qaeda.

How coincidental that this is just now taking place.

Alrighty then...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by reeferman
reply to post by WarJohn

well, looks like Winston down at the Ministry of Truth

has some history to cleanse..

WOW i was thinking the same thing ! that scary !

Fox News is part of that Ministry of Truth

Throwing the real Knowledge Shred of Truth into the Incinerator like Winston Smith at his Desk masking the Evidence .. and somewhat like Ollie North did with the Iran Contra Papers

From Reveling the Actual truth It would place us in a Room with a Number 101 on it ..

Fox News holiday Postcard

Orwell 2 Minutes of Hate

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
Wow...pretty soon the war mongers will find out that every country on the planet had something to do with 9/11.

But this type of thinking was so obvious that even Family Guy could make fun of it...and most that have seen the clip over the last few years laughed at it because they knew that is exactly what the war propaganda would be.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

My question to you and anyone else. Have you delved any deeper into this issue than the blurb offered by the OP?
If not, you are taking this offering at face value and are only partially informed. The statement given by the OP is only part of a complete article which goes on to give greater detail pertaining to this paricular law suit.
I feel the piece taken from this complete article is being taken out of context to stir and/or sway sentiment in the direction the OP wants it to go. NOT toward the complete and total truth.

Otherwise know as Propaganda.

The real propaganda is this "law suit", the stirrings in the media that are leading everyone to think that Iran is our new boogeyman, and anyone else who thinks that Iran is guilty for 9/11.

It's like the ptb have a check list going...

Iraq, check
Afganistan, check
Iran...

They need a boogeyman....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ajniss
by the end of the week wouldnt be surprised if were at war or maybe by the end of next month thats the time frame im guessing

I was thinking around late February or March. Same time period that the Iraq war was officially announced.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
I couldn't make this stuff up if I tried... I guess the propaganda machine doesn't observe holidays...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:37 AM
link   
Even if Iran had done nothing to provoke an attack by the U.S., we would be sure to make something up. It's happend many times throughout history, you create a problem, then become the hero because you are going to fix it. In this case Iran is supposedly a huge threat and now just like with Iraq the government is telling us that within x amount of time Iran can strike anywhere with nuclear capabilities. Whether they can or not is besides the point - we have heard this story before and it launched us into a ten year war that got us nowhere. The question is what are people going to do about it? Absolutely nothing, most people are sitting at home wondering what to buy next at walmart and what is happening with their favorite celebrity.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I hope this is true...
!!!!

Iran is the last Dominoe in the area to fall. Unrestricted flow of oil once Iran's military and Government are removed from power.

Russia and China may "appear" to back Iran......nothing more that a slight of hand.

All you had to do was attack a couple of buildings in the US and just look at the chain of events that have followed......seems like it was a plan all along. All you need is the support of the American public and you will have a war in Iran.

.....just saying.....

Ever read Machiavelli...."The Prince" ?

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman

Originally posted by grubblesnert
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

My question to you and anyone else. Have you delved any deeper into this issue than the blurb offered by the OP?
If not, you are taking this offering at face value and are only partially informed. The statement given by the OP is only part of a complete article which goes on to give greater detail pertaining to this paricular law suit.
I feel the piece taken from this complete article is being taken out of context to stir and/or sway sentiment in the direction the OP wants it to go. NOT toward the complete and total truth.

Otherwise know as Propaganda.

The real propaganda is this "law suit", the stirrings in the media that are leading everyone to think that Iran is our new boogeyman, and anyone else who thinks that Iran is guilty for 9/11.

It's like the ptb have a check list going...

Iraq, check
Afganistan, check
Iran...

They need a boogeyman....
I feel you are missing the jist of my message. I am not commenting nor defending anyone's political position in the matter of the OPs original post. But, rather pointing out how excerts of articles and picked through facts can be used to sway a group of people toward an emotional, rather than intelligent response, You and everyone else who takes these posts at face value without furture research, analysis or critical thought stand a great chance of being swayed and used by someone or some faction to their own porposes. The same irrational fear that lead you to think that every action has a nefarious porpose to be used by some evil mysterious element may in fact lead you right into the arms of the very thing your fear.
Use your brain, look at everything with an unbias curiousity and realize that not everything is to be taken at face value alone.
A federal court discission regarding a law suit brought by the surviving victims of 9-11 is not the forum to declare war on Iran. You would see this type action coming from higher up E.G. Congress or special commitee.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
All I can say is this is a joke and I don't mean it's made up I just mean it's a joke. I found the original court papers not sure if anyone has linked them yet or not

Court Papers

First off a District Court is just that a District. This does not support the entire US this supports Southern New York and a case that was filed by a victim of 9-11 on 2002. They ruled against Iran, Hezbollah, etc just because they didn't show up for court to defend themselves, and the evidence against them was strong enough. I urge you all to read the evidence against them. I mean there are things like. Iran has supported terrorist organizations since it's inceptions ie Hezbollah. How they have a undeclared war with the US for 30yrs etc. It's a joke to say the least. I wouldn't be overly concerned about this ruling.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
You might want to read a little of the evidence before you hastily voice an opinion. Looks like a treasure trove of information to me.

www.iran911case.com...

for example

information.iran911case.com...

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
this judge is 10 years too late. already have a few wars and took out dictators

don't think there was even 1 iranain terrorist in 10 years caught doing anything

what a LOAD OF CRAP THIS IS

US govt spent how many years trying to blame BIN LADEN...and then SAdaam

lmfao

this case proves why are justice system is a fricking joke

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Sjeesh.. I am starting to feel more & morelike the Eastern-Germans and Russians under communist rule. They knew the news-outlets and governments lied through their teeth, spouted utter drivel and propaganda, yet, were unable to change anything about it untill both countries were bankrupt, (and had to open up towards te rest of the world....]

*shakes head* Amazing! And the most baffling fact will be that a majority will swallow this transparant ruse by the Military industrial complex.

Well, it does provide a lot of jobs, that war-thing.....

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by diakrite
Sjeesh.. I am starting to feel more & morelike the Eastern-Germans and Russians under communist rule. They knew the news-outlets and governments lied through their teeth, spouted utter drivel and propaganda, yet, were unable to change anything about it untill both countries were bankrupt, (and had to open up towards te rest of the world....]

*shakes head* Amazing! And the most baffling fact will be that a majority will swallow this transparant ruse by the Military industrial complex.

Well, it does provide a lot of jobs, that war-thing.....

Coffin makers will be happy??

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   
The more I learn about the state of our world the more saddened I become.

Good reporting on an important topic, WarJohn.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 01:59 PM
link   
reply to post by grubblesnert

So yes I live in Canada . What is there to rethink. Is there really a difference in your statement when America is already raping Canada of if resources that they cannot afford to pay back .

I am tired of the old governance that both side of the borders have shared. Mind you China nor Russia are Not a perfect model either. It seems that our mass protests of the occupy movement have failed. People want change people have tried for change , voted for change. Yet it is always the same story and policies ( right Obama) .

Maybe you are happy with the status quo there buddy. Or just oblivious what goes on . Or you are just naive what is required for real change.

Unless you are one of those who thinks America needs to save the world one war at a time.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
reply to post by freakjive

I don't care for war but I am a realist . Your occupy movement failed miserably. Your whole political system is corrupt . If you can perhaps find another means to an end please share with everyone.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join