It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 24 - U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Check into the faked 9/11 victims. This is the key to unmasking for the
public just how massive the whole 9/11 hoaxed extravaganza was/is.

www.cluesforum.info...

edit on 24-12-2011 by pshea38 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
No mention of the fact that almost all of them were from Saudi Arabia...

Methinks that this could portend an attack on Iran (implying control of the courts by the NWO also).

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

PR Newswire

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --

A federal district court in Manhattan yesterday entered a historic ruling that
reveals new facts about Iran's support of al Qaeda in the 9/11 attacks. U.S.
District Judge George B. Daniels ruled yesterday that Iran and Hezbollah
materially and directly supported al Qaeda in the September 11, 2001 attacks
and are legally responsible for damages to hundreds of family members of 9/11
victims who are plaintiffs in the case.

Source

Just wow, huh? Looks like perfect timing if you ask me.

If you don't have the evidence, manufacture it and rewrite history. Seems like the perfect plan.

Problem is, most Americans will swallow this BS completely too.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   
Suuuuuuuuuuure.

It wasnt the US who befriended Osama and helped to fund and create Al-CIAeda, it was Iran...

WOW.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Why has it taken so long for them to announce this?

Why now?

This story is as crooked as a dogs hind leg. The government has to keep the message in the mind controlled masses and be toldwhat has happened and how it happened....

Thank God there are people who are capable of conducting their own research and making up their own mind after sifting through all the available information. I have a DVD made by architects and engineers and another that delves deeply into the alleged flying lessons and visits to strip clubs etcetera. Guess the legal eagles did not get access to the facts and just had to push out the same bogus news articles again.

Much Peace...for all the people who were murdered by their own govenment...some of us know the truth and we will not forget it...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Saw this one coming the minute Obama took office. The only way this is gonna stop, is if the American people take a real stand for what's RIGHT. Look at Moscow right now. Think about it and you will see the only real solution. BUT.....there's too many sheeple in this country that will keep turning a blind eye to what it's government really is.
We'll stop blaming other country's and other governments, once their nukes toast our cities and there's just no one left to lay the blame.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

PR Newswire

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --

A federal district court in Manhattan yesterday entered a historic ruling that
reveals new facts about Iran's support of al Qaeda in the 9/11 attacks. U.S.
District Judge George B. Daniels ruled yesterday that Iran and Hezbollah
materially and directly supported al Qaeda in the September 11, 2001 attacks
and are legally responsible for damages to hundreds of family members of 9/11
victims who are plaintiffs in the case.

Source

Just wow, huh? Looks like perfect timing if you ask me.

A district court in NYC ruling? How was this brought under their jurisdiction? Who is this Daniels judge? What is his background?
This reeks, and appears to be another "weapons of mass destruction" "reason" for the US ( sorry, the "UN" -hah! ) to attack Iran.

Yeah...happy holidays.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
BOY! They're REALLY stretchin' that false flag as far as it can go aren't they.

Used to be they'd need at least one despicable act per war, and this is what now, 3 wars for the price of one (besides the on-going never-ending war with no specific enemy that is, lawl)?

I think it's time everyone in so-called power sees 'The Day After', 'Trinity and Beyond,' and Miracle on 34th Street one more time.

edit on 24-12-2011 by lagnar because: Correction/addition.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:41 PM
link   
Suprised how it comes over 10 years later at a time when relations with Iran are already strained and just as we are "wrapping up" in Afghanistan the ones that we first said were responsible.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Y'know, I've been reading messed up stuff on this site for a long time, and it certainly seems to have hit a new level of effed uppedness as of late. One big pseudo-reality show.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Of course that's what they say.

Next, Canada will be blamed for supporting Hamas..

Typical of the American Gov to point blame else where to expand the never ending war on terrorism. Let's not forget, TPTB need to make their enemies look evil in the eyes of the sheeple for support and make it look as justified as possible.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 11:11 PM
link   
helllooo, think mcfly.

they used the 9/11 attacks and the first wars for the big setup. they are trying to bring down russia and china.
iraq was a terrorist bait trap to learn every detail of an insurgency.

libya was a controlled rebellion to watch in live time to test a willing resistance and also a practice run for NATO.
afghanistan was where the "money" was to source the other operations

thats just what i think.

we always knew iran was the target. we dont mention syria because they are their proxy.
israel can handle lebenon and gaza

the status quo continues..

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

It's true though, really. But it's no different than charging your mother with aiding and abetting if you murdered someone.

Not that it's wrong to do such. Just not right.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by QueSeraSera

Who is this Daniels judge? What is his background?
This reeks

A quick search brings up the name Judge George B. Daniels associated with Judy Wood's case.

edit on 25-12-2011 by Kester because: punctuation

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   
Iran rejects NY judge's ruling on Sept. 11 attacks
The Associated Press
December 25, 2011 05:56 AM EST

www.ajc.com/news/nation-world/iran-rejects-ny-judges-1273451.html

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I just saw this posted on facebook. I honestly am out of words right now.

Btw, i am surprised this thread didn't get the attention it deserves.

so in OP's favor I bump this for others to see, please flag this

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
it wasn't saddam hussein and obama bin laden? it was iran the whole time? so saddam was telling the truth? hope our government sends him an apology letter.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by freedomSlave

america isn't the problem.. the problem is the corporations, banksters, royalty that control and manipulate the people and place for their own agenda!!

but we all fuel it with our fear and ignorance!

namaste

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Wow, what kind of person have I become when I can start to see humor in the travesties of the American Government?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Okay, I am obviously not in possession of the actual facts in this case, but...

It blows me away that people on ATS immediately come to the defense of Iran...and immediately claim that they are blameless...and that, of course, it is the U.S. that is both behind a smear campaign against Iran - and were actually the ones who perpetrated 9/11.

1) Iran stormed the U.S. embassy and took American hostages as part of its Islamic revolution...and only gave them up when they realized that Reagan was not going to play their game any more....he was going to blow them all to kingdom come if they didn't give up the hostages.
2) Iran refers to the U.S. as the "Great Satan" and has pledged to do everything in its power to bring about an end to U.S. dominance on the world stage - if not the outright destruction of the country.
3) They have supported, financially and militarily, and made no bones about it...Hezbollah.
4) They have supported elements within Iraq who have made it their business to kill American troops within that country.
5) They have openly harboured Al Qaeda leadership in Iran throughout the Afghanistan conflict.
6) They are (in all likliehood) developing nuclear weapons.

So...I am asking...why is it so far fetched that Iran was part of the planning, and a part of the network of Islamist fanatics that wanted to "teach America a lesson"?

Do so many of you really think that America is all black, and that Iran is lily white?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join