It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dec 24 - U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

page: 1/
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+33 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
U.S. District Court Rules Iran Behind 9/11 Attacks

PR Newswire

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011

NEW YORK, December 23, 2011 /PRNewswire/ --

A federal district court in Manhattan yesterday entered a historic ruling that
reveals new facts about Iran's support of al Qaeda in the 9/11 attacks. U.S.
District Judge George B. Daniels ruled yesterday that Iran and Hezbollah
materially and directly supported al Qaeda in the September 11, 2001 attacks
and are legally responsible for damages to hundreds of family members of 9/11
victims who are plaintiffs in the case.

Source

Just wow, huh? Looks like perfect timing if you ask me.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:02 PM
link   
We all new it was coming Iran is the Big A next target. But this time the casualties will be much higher!!!

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

well, looks like Winston down at the Ministry of Truth

has some history to cleanse..

+46 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

I thought it was bin laden or did the americans waste 10 years and billions on a false war against a guy that had claimed to of been responsible for . I hope America goes to war with iran and get nailed by china and russia. Maybe time for some one to drop a nuke over washington dc and make it into a parking lot. I am getting seriously sick of the american government . America is the biggest threat of the world guilty of war crimes , terrorism since ww2 . Come on china or russia it is time to take out the trash.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
Just wow, huh? Looks like perfect timing if you ask me.

Couldn't have been better if they... tried.

They should have said Syria were involved too...

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

get the F--- out of here! Thats got to be BS! No Fn way. Are you serious? Get out of here.. I want nothing to do with that ruling.. Wtf.. Im obviously blown away.. BS. Does the government even work on xmas eve to even have this ruling? I cannot believe this.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:13 PM
link   
It would seem like the US is just following the George Bush playbook. We just called the play and broke the huddle...time to fight it out in the trenches

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

Looks like they'll be going down the list of countries to blame and invade. Indefinitely. And after they turn Iran to rubble... who's next? Syria? Pakistan? Somalia?

[sarcasm]Shocking. Positively shocking. [/sarcasm]
edit on 12/24/2011 by this_is_who_we_are because: typo and Pakistan

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:20 PM
link   
10 years past the actually event that started it all. That one day changed the United states and is still changing how we perceive other countries. Just incredible they think people still care.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Foremost, good find OP... we all knew this was on its way eventually

I read the OP's source, Bloomberg; and this screams propaganda piece...
The part I got a kick out of is (I actually got a kick out of the whole damn thing):

"The families have waited a very long time for this day and they have been through a lot. So I was greatly relieved that the families received an answer to the question that they asked me ten years ago: they asked who was the responsible party? How did this happen? Today a federal court judge has said that a principal responsible party is the Islamic Republic of Iran," said Thomas E. Mellon, Jr. of Doylestown, Pennsylvania, law firm of Mellon Webster & Shelly, the lead attorney for the Havlish plaintiffs.

REALLY? REALLLLLLY?? 10 years in, thus far wasn't for these exact purposes above?

Seems like a perfect christmas present for the MIC.... ha~
edit on 24-12-2011 by bojimbo because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by this_is_who_we_are

Just wait until they find out the white house was behind 9/11..

Judge rules he's gtfo of dodge.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
This is US election propaganda. No one's invading Iran.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
What? In response to the quote where they were asking for which party was responsible... Uh.. THE US GOVERNMENT WAS. Whether intentional or gross negligence, WE THE PEOPLE PAY TAXES, AND THOSE TAXES PAY A MILITARY LARGE AMOUNTS OF MONEY TO PROTECT THE PEOPLE, AND YOU DIDNT, NO ONE DID. The US government is doing everything they can to not look like they failed, when it was THEM! YOU FAILED! YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
This just makes me sick. Is this their way of finding an excuse to invade another country? I just want it to stop.

+34 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Don't al Qaeda and the government of Iran belong to two different Islamic denominations? Shia and Sunni? I thought they were at war with one another? Why would Iran support a rival faction?

It'd be like the US selling chemical weapons to Iraq before--

Er, bad example.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Okay, so 3 countries is not enough, time to take out the 4th and 5th and continue to send ops into 6 7 8 9 and 10.
Sigh.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
How are these people getting away with this? They only find links with the small guy(who happens to have oil). All this death and destruction so a few people can line their pockets, They will not stop of their own accord so somebody has to stop them or are they all in it together? Come on russia and china stand up to these cowards who hide behind and let their armed force die in vain for nothing more than wealth!!!! When will you attack the real culprits, mind you, suicide is not your style is it!!!!!!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Its very sad people will probably eat this up. I just hope Americans aren't as stupid as they believe we are. The war on terror is a LIE. I believe there are bad people out there who wish to do harm. To wage a war on an invisible enemy is outrageous and all this "new information" is complete crap.

I really don't know how government officials can sleep at night. I really hope in the near future these guys are exposed and imprisoned for the rest of their pitiful lives. It's not a chess game, this is life.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:44 PM
link   
I wonder how those Plaintiffs are going to feel when their sons get killed in a war with Iran.

This piece is so much BS I can't believe they had the gall to print it.
You know it is for the purpose of rallying the people to favor their war with Iran and whoever else they "find" to be complicit in 911 or any new " terrorist attack.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Is this a joke?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join