It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possibly found the illuminati

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
I think I've found where the illuminati are. They are the news media.

You see what the news media does with people like the rebulican candidates down the line, starting with whoever is in lead in certain polls.

Why would they do those things, unless they are the illuminati.
That's why.

But what do you think? Have I found the illuminati? Please consider that they hide right in our faces. The news media has illuminati agendas written all over it.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   
I see what you mean, like whoever is at the top of the polls get random dirt exposed about them?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I'm right there with what you are saying. If instead of the Illuminati being the just the media and only the media, what if.. the media is just a part of the bigger picture of what the Illuminati really is? ... well than my friend it would seem that you are back to square one, and as far as i'm concerned it would make more sense that the media is in fact a part of the Illuminati but just a part.
edit on 24-12-2011 by causeimalive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by WarJohn
I think I've found where the illuminati are. They are the news media.

You see what the news media does with people like the rebulican candidates down the line, starting with whoever is in lead in certain polls.

Why would they do those things, unless they are the illuminati.
That's why.

But what do you think? Have I found the illuminati? Please consider that they hide right in our faces. The news media has illuminati agendas written all over it.

*facepalm*

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Illuminati doesn't exist anymore.
You guys need to stop listening to mainstream music and watching youtube videos.
They are trying to divert you from the real enemy

The banks
edit on 24-12-2011 by OmegaOwl because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WarJohn

You are right call them what you want, the faction and or one of the cabals of the Illuminati or a faction or a cabal of what makes up TPTB (the powers that be) i get what you mean, i find it amazing that stuff such as the Ron Paul racist crap only comes up in election years and if a particular canidate is gaining steam it's a obvious psi-op the fact that in 2011 things this obvious aren't taken to task with mass protests is anyones guess.

We as people are all tired of the same disinfo garbage that comes with the media in election years, it's time they grow up.

edit on 24-12-2011 by King Seesar because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
um.....doesnt illuminati translate too "the enlightened ones how is a news channel slandering election candidates enlightened in any way pray tell

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
I found the real Illuminati.

You too, can also see them. But it's a bit of work...

The Illuminati (plural of Latin illuminatus, "enlightened") is a name given to several groups, both real (historical) and fictitious. Historically the name refers to the Bavarian Illuminati, an Enlightenment-era secret society founded on May 1, 1776.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by OmegaOwl
Illuminati doesn't exist anymore.
You guys need to stop listening to mainstream music and watching youtube videos.
They are trying to divert you from the real enemy

The banks
edit on 24-12-2011 by OmegaOwl because: (no reason given)

xD divert? no no, its more like what label is the correct one.

top topics

join