It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This just in: CNN doctored Ron Paul interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+13 more 
posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:11 PM
link   
Just when you thought the controversy was over.

Well, "doctored" may be a strong word, but it would appear that the video and the "news" reports about the video have been edited in order to influence audience opinion.

In the original video, a cut takes place at 1:50. In the second uncut video below (in which the interview is over 8 minutes long), the missing section can be seen at 7:25. As reported by the Blaze, the interview is already coming to an end as opposed to "Ron Paul stomping off after refusing to answer a question".

edit on 24-12-2011 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

If Ron Paul " Alledgely " made Money Off of these ": Alledged Self Indorsed " Newsletters , then wouldn't the I.R.S. have Information about them on his Income Tax Statement from that Year ? If so , couldn't CNN have done a little Research BEFORE asking him that Question considering anyone Running for Public Office has ALL their Personal Financial Information Available for Public View ? Talk about a Bunch of Incompetent Fools who Work for that Rag News Network !........

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I think it is hilarious how Ron Paul still owned that interview. She went out of her way to make him look like an ass and she was the unfortunate one that ended up looking like it.

It seems that he did answer the question, and I don 't know about you but if I had enough of the interviewers lack of common sense I would do what I needed to in order to end the interview as well. Just like the media to censer certain parts from the people in order to send the message that they want. Luckily the corrupt ways of the media are starting to leak out and more people are starting to catch on, but will it happen to late? Lets hope not.

edit on 24-12-2011 by causeimalive because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Nice find !
Complete interview as compared to MSM snippets.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
I think he answered the question as well. He basically said the same thing over and over. I think good interviewers are pressing with their questions but she was just sort of like "but come on....Yeah I guess but...". It wasn't a well prepared for interview in my opinion. Barbara Walters would've be this sloppy

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:59 PM
link   
Well, of course. Gloria Borger, RP's interviwer, is married to Lance Morgan. Who is Lance Morgan, you ask? He is a lobbyist,chief communications strategist, who works for Powell Tate;

Just about every part of the military industrial-complex that Ron Paul wants to shrink or shutdown. According to the Powell Tate web site, they are strategic communications for among others:
The U.S. Army
The Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services
The U.S Agency for International Development
The U.S. Chamber of Commerce
and, I’m not joking, The National Pork Board. *

Sources:

* P.P. Forum
wiki/Gloria_Borger

Go figure!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Oh, snap. No, doctored is not an overly strong word in this case. They did carefully edit it to make him look bad and Borger look great, leaving out key details in his answers. But this isn't new, we know he's answered to it numerous times, I doubt many Paul supporters are very worried over this anyway.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Here's Gloria's contact info-

Gloria A Borger
2813 35th St NW
Washington, DC 20007

Go Ron Go!
edit on 24-12-2011 by freedom12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Imagine that, not CNN, no never, why its just unbelievable. Ministry of Truth strikes again.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
It would seem that a lawsuit is in order here, with Ron Paul having a 'cease and desist' order issued by the court on his behalf against CNN's ~CONTINUED~ harrassment of Congressman Paul over an issue that happened 22 years ago which Paul Disavowed, did not write, nor participate in.

The reporter's affiliations too should PUBLICLY be revealed as to how she and CNN are actually nothing more than BLATANT LIARS because they stand to lose, where Ron Paul makes his cuts, in the event he becomes President.

This special interest agenda broadcast as a news interview is so disgusting, it really does need to be addressed in a regulatory manner...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   
wonder what new argument the trolls will cling onto now.....

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by eLPresidente
wonder what new argument the trolls will cling onto now.....

The same ones we just dealt with in your previous thread
, this is why we vote. And this is why those trolls are so hell bent on changing your mind about your vote. Because in the end there is nothing else they can do to change your mind. They will do the only thing left, fight you over it. Drowned you with insults and calls of fan boy.

Even though I didn’t vote for Obama or ever will, it happened to him and his supporters all the same, I’m sure we can all agree on that.

No one can change the fact that each one of you as individuals have a vote. We can argue over the problem that those votes don’t count.

All that leaves those that disagree with your candidate’s stance is to bombard you with their interpretation of said candidate. No matter whom you go with. No matter what the evidence does or doesn’t show. They want you to think like them and can’t understand or accept that you think for yourself.

Aesop

Add: I was not directly preaching that to you eLPresidente

edit on 25-12-2011 by Aesop because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-12-2011 by Aesop because: Cant spell worth a crap

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
WHAT?!?! A news agency "Editing" video to help their political position!?!? Never! It doesn't matter who you watch, they all spin the storie in their favor. This isn't new, but is one of the worst cases of this type of B.S. The media doesn't give up on a lie if they think they can sway even a few votes. Even if a liable or slander suit comes out, the dammage is done by then.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   
CNN has the full interview on their website. It seems to be unedited. Of course the interview is cherry picked for television.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 10:04 AM
link   
You're kind of a day late and a dollar short with this double post man

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
I say the damage has already been done. Was watching MSMBC with my aunt and their were having a bash Paul day or something. They read each newsletter, and replayed his "storming off" a couple of times.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

... couldn't CNN have done a little Research BEFORE asking him that Question (1)

considering anyone Running for Public Office has ALL their Personal Financial Information Available for Public View ? (2)

Talk about a Bunch of Incompetent Fools who Work for that Rag News Network !.(3).......

#1 yeah, right.. no need for research if you only want to besmirch..

#2 everyone except for the big O..(birth cert., campaign donors, etc.)

#3 you could be speaking of any MSM outlet..

hang on ya'll, it keeps getting better..

RPFTW!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 02:10 PM
link   
last part,
"I understand, how the system works"
Priceless.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   

That's exactly what I was saying HERE

I've seen many interviews in my time, and you can tell, by the tone of everyone involved when the interview is already over.

Thanks for starting a new thread and bringing everyone up to speed on what's REALLY going on here.

Good Job!!
edit on 25-12-2011 by sumgai because: Addition to post

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Talk about a Bunch of Incompetent Fools who Work for that Rag News Network !

That is not INCOMPETENCE.. that is MISLEADING for the purpose of PROPAGANDA.

The MSM are there for PROPAGANDA not to inform you.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join