It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LaRouche: Iran is decoy for larger Russia/China Attack

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
Am hoping someone can embed the following link for me:

www.youtube.com...

This guy Lyndon LaRouche is putting this emergency broadcast out to state the how and why's of an impending Thermonuclear WW3.

Mainly of interest is his claim that Iran is being used as the excuse to launch a larger pre-planned attack on Russia and China with the destruction of the worlds economic system as the backdrop.....

Vid goes for 45minutes.....am still watching it, very interesting so thought Id share.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:15 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:21 PM
link   
La Rouche! Puh lease... *closes door*

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Frankly, if there would be a war between NATO and Russia/China, breakdown of economic system will be not at the top of my concerns. Not becoming Human torch would clearly be the first priority for me and 7 billion of other unlucky souls.
Sudden totally incapacitating strike is impossible whit modern technology and shear area of countries involved. And mutual nuclear war is good only for roaches.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   

The solution to the "bankrupcy" is to release the free energy that electrogravitics offers from black ops. It has been in black ops for over 50 years and is there because free energy will eliminate the need for money - which is merely the accounting of meaningful energy expended in an energy-scarce society.

Povery and war will be eliminated.

For more see My thread: www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 12/24/2011 by Amaterasu because: stupid malfunctioning spacebar

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I dont think any prez is this insane...

Why would anyone chance wipping out all life on earth while going after 2 of 3 of the biggest possible word destroyers in all history? That's crazy talk.

I call bluff on this one.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by aaronez
La Rouche! Puh lease... *closes door*

I second that, La Rouche is a bottom feeder.

How he has managed to remain in the fringes of the spotlight for so many years escapes me.

My best advice to anyone dealing with anything to do with Lyndon LaRouche is to listen carefully to what he has to say then embrace the complete opposite and you should do well.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Lyndon LaRouche.... I honestly figured he was dead by now.

I gotta admit that that I, like many others, have always had a pretty negative view of Lyndon LaRouche. The mention of his name alone usually sparks a negative image in the minds of people that grew up in the 70's and 80's. Funny how I have that negative image, but I can't really explain why.

He is kinda the OG in regards to government conspiracies. The problem was that back then we still trusted our government and media to tell us the truth.

I need to look a little closer at his claims now that I am in my 40's and a little less trusting of what I've been told to believe.

Thanks for the post, I'm gonna research him closer and see what I can find out.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Amaterasu

I've never heard of LaRouche, but watching this vid 5 mins in, he seems to be struggling a little with his diction, like he's had a few drinks or something? Or maybe I've had.....it is christmas eve!
edit on 24-12-2011 by seabhac-rua because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by aaronez

I know nothing about this guy, can you explain why you feel that way?

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Mkoll

i liked the bit !!

2nd

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

This is the same guy that keeps saying Congress needs to restore the Glass-Steagall act to solve all this countries economic problems. Hey Lyndon get a clue ain't going to happen.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
What a BS! China doesn't want the war, Russia has enough of internal problems! Iran is decoy, you reduce the Persian Empire to decoy?! I am not from Iran, if I was I would be pissed.

Have you ever heard of MAD? In case you didn't that's why we finished the Cold War peacefully.
edit on 25-12-2011 by PURIFIER because: (no reason given)

P.P.S. The worst of fear mongers I have ever met on this site. At least the others had some remote plausibility.
P.P.P.S You are here fro 2006, still don't know how to embed the link... What gives: 80 y.o grandma or 20 y.o. blond, "glamour" female...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Interesting but I doubt there's any truth to it.

We know that it would be suicide for the US to attack Russia and/or China. Who owns a majority of our debt? China. Who can collect it the hard way? China. Russia isn't a slouch either.

join