It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Freaky Photo Thread

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

Haven't seen that one....mostly I am asking for photos which odd things show up in ordinary photos...whether it is just a lens flare which looks like something (such as mine), or something which shows up in a photo which you think is strange....but that one was good for a chuckle. Thanks!

posted on Dec, 27 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Cool! That's what I mean...just freaky things in everyday pics....I get some bizarre things sometimes!

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Was out last night with my kids looking at some really impressive xmas lights on some houses by us - and took some pictures for us to look at later - and this one came out with an odd green circle on it, no idea what caused it...cant say I spotted something the flash would have reflected off, but could have been as was obviously a dark garden - makes a good picture though...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
reply to post by facchino

You photographed yourself an Orb. I photograph them all the time in my front and back yard.

Much Peace...

posted on Dec, 28 2011 @ 08:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Amanda5

I have seen so many orbs but of a White variety on loads of family pictures before - but never this vivid...needless to say I never saw it when I took the photo...

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by facchino

That's actually a really good capture of a orb. If you have the original pic have you zoomed in on it and seen anything odd with it. There are many orb pic's online, some with what looks like faces in them also.

posted on Dec, 29 2011 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I have the original - it is 1.5mb so too big too upload here.
I have zoomed into it, and cannot see anything, and used GIMP to try and lighten the image but again cannot see anything in the green orb apart from circles, like a tree ring.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join