It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Freaky Photo Thread

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Do you have any photos which turned out odd, funny, or bizarre? It could be just distortion, lens flare effects, double exposure....or????? The idea came to me when I was uploading some pics from my camera, and was about to delete one where my eyes were closed and was blurred. My friend said "Wait, there's an alien over your left shoulder!" So I looked again, and the blur in the pic looked just like a grey alien looking over my shoulder. We still laugh about my friend the alien.
Note" I know it is NOT an alien
....just a weird effect of a bad camera and lighting. This is just for fun.

So....have you ever had a pic that just turned out weird you can share? Or if you feel you have a legit ghost pic...whatever...please share. It can be funny effects like mine, or something you feel you really captured. The only qualification is that is had to be weird....ok....here's my "Alien over the shoulder" pic

I circled my "friend" in this one in case you can't see what I mean

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Thats a good one.

But we changed your camera chip while you were sleeping. Promise it wont happen again

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

So THAT'S what happened eh????

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

All I see is an angel!
Just like your avatar!
MEEOWW!

Who dat indeed!

Have an awesome Christmas StealthyKat!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:10 PM
link   
reply to post by tvtexan

You too hon! We will all be busy, but I hope after Christmas we can get some pics here because I know they are out there!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Hmmm.. well since you asked, and its you, StealthyKat, was wondering where I was going to share this one.. taken at the approximate time this lady's Father passed.
Cannot figure out the eye ball just below the angel figure--

hope these turn out--

Little alien beings lurking for a photo op in your photo - strangestuff--

aww #e - took me to the "top topics" section.. thought I uploaded it correctly...
will try again after all the Christmas hoopla, may yours be merry and bright.
And with no sounds in the sky.
edit on 24-12-2011 by ItsEvolutionBaby because: photos not working

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
reply to post by ItsEvolutionBaby

Awwww....oh well....just try again when you have time. Merry Christmas to you to sugar!

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Here is just one of my freaky photos. This was caused from motion blur.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/7354e60a3100.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by virraszto

Poooor kitty!!! Looks like the same effect in mine!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 06:58 PM
link   
About six or seven years ago I got my first 1st digital camera as i was fooling around with it(trying to figure it out) this is one of the 1st few shot the camera ever took.
I allways kept it cause i thought it was weird.To the mid left it looks to me like a torso or some kinda being?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

It really DOES! *shiver*....Sometimes I just go around snapping random pics to see what comes up. Non of mine are paranormal...but still get some cool effects from time to time...please post more if you have more..Thanks!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
This phograph showing Lady Hehir and her wolfhound Tara with a extra head on it's rear end was taken in 1926. The extra head was identified as belonging to a Cairn terrier puppy named Kathal, which had died six weeks before this photograph had been taken. Kathal and Tara had both lived with Lady Hehir and she said they had been inseperatable, eating, playing, sleeping and walking together. The place where the photograph had been taken was a favorite spot of theirs.

I scanned this from a book i own and thought it would be a great share for this thread also.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Wow....now THAT is freaky. I kind of got a shiver from that one!

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:26 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yep you can't call photoshop on that one. The book is dated way before photoshop exsisted.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Now I wish I didn't have to go to work so I can search for more like that....but ohhhhh wellll
If you find more, post them ok?

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 08:37 PM
link   
This photograph is also from the same book I have.
It shows a garden tea party at Tingewick, in Buckinghamshire, UK. It was taken c.1916 by a retired CID inspector from Scottland Yard, Arthur Springer. Although a dog can be seen in the left forground of the photograph, he did not see any dog at the time nor did and of the people in the photograph at the time it was taken. The dog is clearly standing still and therefore, if the dog had been a live dog, it would have appeared solid as the other members in the photograph. Instead it is unsubstantial, and also appears to be headless and somewhat transparent.

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
this pic always makes my head spin...

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Ok here is another photo taken with my latest digital camera. It was taken on the night march 19 2011, the night of the Supermoon. This is a shot I took that night of the moon. I have no idea what the light braids, filaments, light ribbons or whatever we can call them are? But it sure fits the description of this thread for sure.

Edit: The pic size had to be reduced to upload to ATS's image hosting, and it does it no justice.
Here is the link to the better resolution pic, after you click the link be sure to click on pic to expand it.

Full resolution link

edit on 25-12-2011 by proob4 because: Added full resolution link

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by baddmove

That is a joke type pic and is not what the topic is about.
edit on 25-12-2011 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Sorry that's Uncle Charlie, he likes to pop in photos at inappropriate times

Cool pic though

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join