It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the propaganda machine is rolling again

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

Unfortunately those that fall for anti Muslimsm propaganda walk straight into the extremely powerful magnetic field of GROUP THINK. Group think is the most dangerous of phenomenon that can overpower people who need the false security of 'belonging'. Belonging, regardless of the fundemental principle that binds the group together, regardless if that communal idea is immoral, sinister, judmental, bias, and based on false propoganda. This is so sad.

Use your own eyes, and see that we are all the same: HUMAN.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Well maybe they wont blow you up if you stopped dropping bombs on their countries. If you dont want to get IEDd then dont go invading foreign countries. Simples.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by jjf3rd77
So because you loose a few debates pointing out the obvious Muslim hate relationship, religion evil relationship you feel you have to make a thread about propaganda? If you think hard and rationalize hard enough, everything is propaganda. If someone is an enemy to the US Military, than they are an enemy to me! It's simple as that. Doesn't mean I hate all Muslims as you accused me of before.

if you are asserting that you 'defeated me' in any of your threads, well, that is downright hilarious.
Refusing to debate someone and running away with your tail between your legs is not victory. Sticking your fingers in your ears is not a win.

But its ok, im not going to get into letting you derail this thread.
edit on 26-12-2011 by captaintyinknots because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   
reply to post by captaintyinknots

I see your very own mini propaganda machine is rolling again!!!!

You pretty much proved my point in my post. You tried justifying everything after every example and fact myself and others gave. You never directly answered any of my questions directly, without blaming America, someone else or twisting words. I told you I wouldn't respond to you if you did this, and of course you did, but won't admit it. I proved it to you but you denied, twisted it and called me a liar and a troll. Even worse, you felt the need to make a new thread about propaganda afterwards.

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Attention...

Stick to the topic at hand and refrain from personally attacking one another. Further such instances will result in the suspension of posting privileges. Adherence to this request is expected -- no exceptions.

Consider this fair warning.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join