It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Merry Christmas ATS! We need it!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Merry christmas brothers and sisters. While it may appear to be a troubling time, good vibes will prevail, we personally had a death in our family last night that put a pretty heavy stamp on the proceedings, although I still feel that in these times we must stay positive. So from the bottom of my heart I wish every singly member at ats a beautiful and lovely christmas, may you enjoy it, and may your time off (if you have any) be grand. Lots of love, sir slide.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
thanks broski hope u enjoy your holidays !

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 04:36 PM
link   
Happy Holidays to you as well. (:

I hope everyone has a great start in the new year. It's always good to have a positive outlook, even in the worst of times.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   
I am so sorry to hear of your loss hun. Wishing you peace at Christmas and always.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'm sorry for your loss. It's good thoiugh that you can find enough hope to wish everyone a Merry Christmas. There's a lesson for us all in that simple act.

Merry Christmas to you too.

posted on Dec, 24 2011 @ 08:18 PM
link   
Sending Merry thoughts and best wishes in the New Year

posted on Dec, 25 2011 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Thank you SO MUCh for the loverly comments, I feel truly blessed, thank you so much, MERRY CHRISTMAS !

The death was really hard to deal with, although this time permits people like me to mourn respectively.

top topics

join